• Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
Re: Intro
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2013, 04:10:00 PM »
Quote from: razd611
I see you lukring.

.3 post per day?

Why are you not posting roll everyday?
No mas lurke. Be a quitter, not an spectator. Bring it!

Offline wmcatty

• Quit Pro
    • heartoftexasweather.org
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2013, 04:04:00 PM »
Welcome to the KTC quit train tullrus. We are over 17,000 members strong and will support you all the way. What we do is provide you with the tools to quit and help you along that rough patch of track. We will be there for you every step of the way to freedom. We will be there when you are hurting, when you are in the suck, when you feel like raging, venting or just talking to someone on the phone. Around here, we call that Brotherhood.

Joining us means you will do a few things. First and foremost, you will post Roll. Roll is your daily promise to yourself and all of your new brothers and sisters that you will not use tobacco in any form that day. You will post your name and the number of days you are quit each day in the February 2014 quit group. Each and every day you will post your promise. No exceptions. That is the price of admission to KTC. Nothing more and nothing less. The reason you are put in February is that will be the month that you will celebrate being 100 days free of nicotineÂ…your Hall of Fame date.
Now that you know the basics, it is time to read all you can on this site. Go to the welcome center and that will get you started. Post roll and look up at your inbox (1). That is a personal message from me with my telephone number. Lets get your quit started today. Congrats on taking control of your life. Wayne
"Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."
-John Wayne

Offline TxTornadoinOK

• Quitter
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2013, 01:28:00 PM »
Quote from: tullrus
Hey guys
Quick intro.
Not really sure what to say here. I am 35, and have been using the crap since I was 16. I work as an EMT in rural Texas. Over the years I have had many failed attempts to quit, but I am pushing to make this quit the one that works. I am a father of three kids, and want to be a better example for them.
On Nov 1 was my last dip and I flushed what I had left down the toilet.
So far this experience has been the hardest thing I have ever done, and it has been such a roller coaster of ups and downs.
I am confident that with everyone here we can all be successful.
Sounds to me like you "get" it. Welcome. Read everything on this site. Everything. Post roll. Seriously. Get 3's for accountability. Most of all, be here, be HONEST, and we got your back.
Pain is temporary, quitting lasts forever.

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2013, 12:18:00 PM »
I see you lukring.

.3 post per day?

Why are you not posting roll everyday?
Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline Ace121x

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Interests: Archery, Farming, Computers, Games, Women
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2013, 11:18:00 PM »
Quote from: tullrus
Hey guys
Quick intro.
Not really sure what to say here. I am 35, and have been using the crap since I was 16. I work as an EMT in rural Texas. Over the years I have had many failed attempts to quit, but I am pushing to make this quit the one that works. I am a father of three kids, and want to be a better example for them.
So far this experience has been the hardest thing I have ever done, and it has been such a roller coaster of ups and downs.
Glad to be quit with you brother!!!

Click the Link down below for new quitters and read the site info and most importantly how to post roll.

Whats roll? Everyday we post roll A PROMISE not only to ourselves, but to every man, woman, and child on that list that in NO WAY SHAPE or FORM will we/you use tobacco today.

After figuring out how to do this the quit is "easy" because no matter how bad it gets during that day you made a PROMISE to everyone GAVE YOUR WORD. So you prepare for a fight and MAN UP because quiting isn't an option anymore!
New Quitter? Click Here
'crackup' You Actually Think I May Cave Today? 'crackup'
Quit Date: Sunday November 10, 2013
'tanks'February 2014 Freedom Fighters'tanks'

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 09:53:00 PM »
Welcome to today's quit. We all quit one day at a time and you have a really good start. The shit is out of your system, mostly done detoxing and well into the psychological battle. Brotherhood support helps pull us through. Start getting acquainted and get numbers from your group and win every day!
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline tullrus

Intro
« on: November 15, 2013, 09:16:00 PM »
Hey guys
Quick intro.