Author Topic: Live Chat  (Read 9167 times)

Offline rangy96

• Quitter
  • Interests: not dipping
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Live Chat
« Reply #199 on: August 13, 2013, 08:12:00 PM »
Quote from: kana
Surgery today without a hitch. Was a lot less painful then I imagined. Now comes the healing. I'm entering a deeep trance in my quit where it's all just being absorbed into the serenity surrounding us. Still on those meds haha, gonna sleep good tonight. But today I had the ball and chain removed , and it felt friggin great. I can truly feel as though I'm getting mentally  physically stronger. Great family, fixed gums, quit, football, just keeps getting better everyday. 'Sno'
Glad to hear that brother. Glad to hear that.

NAFAR.

Offline mich 34

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Interests: reading, hunting, fishing, above all - spending time with the wife and kids (when they are being good!!)
« Reply #198 on: August 13, 2013, 02:46:00 PM »
Quote from: jhaenel23
Surgery today without a hitch. Was a lot less painful then I imagined.  Now comes the healing. I'm entering a deeep trance in my quit where it's all just being absorbed into the serenity surrounding us. Still on those meds haha, gonna sleep good tonight. But today I had the ball and chain removed , and it felt friggin great. I can truly feel as though I'm getting mentally  physically stronger. Great family,  fixed gums, quit, football, just keeps getting better everyday.  'Sno'
Good stuff brother!!! Days are getting shorter but football is around the corner!!! Quit with you today!!!

J
Glad things went well! looks like greg wrote that post for you... 'Sno' 'Sno' 'Sno'
my intro
QD 07-19-2012
Group - Roctober Madmen Post with some Madmen (and women)
HOF 10-27-12 HOF Speech
2nd Floor 2-4-13, 3rd Floor 5-15-13
1 year of freedom - 7-19-2013. Thank you KTC
4th Floor 8-23-13, 5th Floor 12-1-13, 6th Floor 3-11-14, 7th Floor 6-19-14, 8th Floor 9-27-14, 9th Floor 1-5-15

Offline jhaenel23

• Quitter
  • Interests: Kicking the Nic Bitch's Ass every day!!Staying in the QUIT, And helping all of my KTC Brothers to do the same!!
« Reply #197 on: August 13, 2013, 11:04:00 AM »
Surgery today without a hitch. Was a lot less painful then I imagined. Now comes the healing. I'm entering a deeep trance in my quit where it's all just being absorbed into the serenity surrounding us. Still on those meds haha, gonna sleep good tonight. But today I had the ball and chain removed , and it felt friggin great. I can truly feel as though I'm getting mentally  physically stronger. Great family, fixed gums, quit, football, just keeps getting better everyday. 'Sno'
Good stuff brother!!! Days are getting shorter but football is around the corner!!! Quit with you today!!!

J
Stay in the Q.U.I.T*********Fuck the NIC!!" Jhaenel23
"Freedom is like your Soul going Commando!" Scowick
"Losers always whine about their best, Winners go home and fuck the prom queen!!" John Mason
"If its too much trouble to post roll, You can always Fuck Off!!" J2B
HOF Speech
Sounds Of Madness
QUIT 10-22-12
HOF 1-29-13
Post with Da Jackwagins!!

Offline kana

• Quitter
« Reply #196 on: August 13, 2013, 12:27:00 AM »
we choose our battles.. the battles we do fight, be aware that they have to be, but passion rules? James Hetfield

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #195 on: August 07, 2013, 03:23:00 PM »
Quote from: traumagnet
Quote from: mich
Reminders - Those annoying things that have plagued us through our quits, eventually they transform into reminders of victory. It's been a year since I quit. Early on seeing others still dipping would mess with my mind, but now I'm just thankful. After leaving the gym yesterday I was craving a banana.. The quick stop is right next door. I completely forgot, but I used to buy my dip there. When I went inside holy shit it was the same kid I told a year ago that I was going to quit. At that time he laughed and said I heard that before. Anyway I was glad to see him! Got my banana headed to the cashier, and told him I had just made my year. He remembered me but looked awkward. He said man I need to quit smoking. I told him the freedom is priceless, and he said he can't quit because he's always around it. It reminded me of those addict excuses.
Excuses - I was told to repair my gums 3 years ago by my dentist. I never did because I thought why fix them if I still dip? That was my excuse. Well the excuses are gone. Yesterday at the dentist I told him I'm doing the procedure. He asked why now. I said because now I'm ready. I don't dip anymore. He said you're done? I said yes. It felt so fucking good to finally say that, and mean it.
The spots he was concerned about came back negative. The rest will just be repairs. He said everything should go well, and he's glad to see me finally taking care of myself. Next week will be painful, but pain reminds you that you're alive.
bring it on I'm ready, and I'm QUIT! peace B)
kick ass Kana, that brought me a smile today! I'm happy for you and proud to quit with guys like you!
Rock on I totally dig stories like this struggle resolve win. Keep the quit up Kana glad to hear you are sealing the deal tighter by getting the gums fixed.

Thanks for your example bro! Quit with you all damn day.
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
« Reply #194 on: August 07, 2013, 03:22:00 PM »
Quote from: traumagnet
Reminders - Those annoying things that have plagued us through our quits, eventually they transform into reminders of victory. It's been a year since I quit. Early on seeing others still dipping would mess with my mind, but now I'm just thankful. After leaving the gym yesterday I was craving a banana.. The quick stop is right next door. I completely forgot, but I used to buy my dip there. When I went inside holy shit it was the same kid I told a year ago that I was going to quit. At that time he laughed and said I heard that before. Anyway I was glad to see him! Got my banana headed to the cashier, and told him I had just made my year. He remembered me but looked awkward. He said man I need to quit smoking. I told him the freedom is priceless, and he said he can't quit because he's always around it. It reminded me of those addict excuses.
Excuses - I was told to repair my gums 3 years ago by my dentist. I never did because I thought why fix them if I still dip? That was my excuse. Well the excuses are gone. Yesterday at the dentist I told him I'm doing the procedure. He asked why now. I said because now I'm ready. I don't dip anymore. He said you're done? I said yes. It felt so fucking good to finally say that, and mean it.
The spots he was concerned about came back negative. The rest will just be repairs. He said everything should go well, and he's glad to see me finally taking care of myself. Next week will be painful, but pain reminds you that you're alive.
kick ass Kana, that brought me a smile today! I'm happy for you and proud to quit with guys like you!
Rock on I totally dig stories like this struggle resolve win. Keep the quit up Kana glad to hear you are sealing the deal tighter by getting the gums fixed.
Love what you've become man. You've come so very far from those first, and I'm glad you stuck around. Keep it up, and never forget.

Never again for any reason.
In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #193 on: August 07, 2013, 03:17:00 PM »
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline mich 34

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Interests: reading, hunting, fishing, above all - spending time with the wife and kids (when they are being good!!)
« Reply #192 on: August 07, 2013, 02:19:00 PM »
my intro
QD 07-19-2012
Group - Roctober Madmen Post with some Madmen (and women)
HOF 10-27-12 HOF Speech
2nd Floor 2-4-13, 3rd Floor 5-15-13
1 year of freedom - 7-19-2013. Thank you KTC
4th Floor 8-23-13, 5th Floor 12-1-13, 6th Floor 3-11-14, 7th Floor 6-19-14, 8th Floor 9-27-14, 9th Floor 1-5-15

Offline kana

• Quitter
« Reply #191 on: August 07, 2013, 12:08:00 PM »
we choose our battles.. the battles we do fight, be aware that they have to be, but passion rules? James Hetfield

Offline omahaflyer

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 3 Jan 2013
  • Interests: fish golf baseball
« Reply #190 on: August 04, 2013, 04:37:00 PM »
Quote from: loot
Quote from: Mthomas3824
Quote from: cdaniels
Quote from: Evil_Won
Quote from: jake
Quote from: srans
365 today! One friggin year, and I'm definitely in a very different place.. One year ago I found KTC.. That first week I was reading on this sight till my eyes bled. Finally something new that I hadn't tried before. A brotherhood, an army of quit that felt the same way I did. Finally I wasn't alone anymore. I found my place in the ASSylum, and together we all march forward gaining more strength with each step. Today I'm quit.. That I can promise you.. Tomorrow I'll tell you the same thing, and that my friends is what got me here. Have a blessed day. PEACE B)
Always enjoy reading what you have to say kana. Lot of good stuff comes from your knowledge of quitting. Glad to have you in this army.
Congrats on a year! Well done! 'worship'
Congrats Kana.
CONGRATS KANA!!!
Ditto! :wub:
Back to single digits! That rocks. Congrats friends.
Well Done !
Memorial Stadium

Southeast: "In Commemoration of the men of Nebraska who served and fell in the Nation's Wars."
Southwest: "Not the victory but the action; Not the goal but the game; In the deed the glory."
Northwest: "Courage; Generosity; Fairness; Honor; In these are the true awards of manly sport."
Northeast: "Their Lives they held their country's trust; They kept its faith; They died its heroes."

Offline loot

• BANNED
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #189 on: August 04, 2013, 04:14:00 PM »
Quote from: Mthomas3824
365 today! One friggin year, and I'm definitely in a very different place.. One year ago I found KTC.. That first week I was reading on this sight till my eyes bled. Finally something new that I hadn't tried before. A brotherhood, an army of quit that felt the same way I did. Finally I wasn't alone anymore. I found my place in the ASSylum, and together we all march forward gaining more strength with each step. Today I'm quit.. That I can promise you.. Tomorrow I'll tell you the same thing, and that my friends is what got me here. Have a blessed day. PEACE B)
Always enjoy reading what you have to say kana. Lot of good stuff comes from your knowledge of quitting. Glad to have you in this army.
Congrats Kana.
CONGRATS KANA!!!
Back to single digits! That rocks. Congrats friends.

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
« Reply #188 on: August 04, 2013, 02:54:00 PM »
Congrats Kana.
CONGRATS KANA!!!
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline cdaniels

• Quitter
« Reply #187 on: August 04, 2013, 11:15:00 AM »
Congrats Kana.
CONGRATS KANA!!!
Quit date 11-20-12
Never again for any reason. I quit for today. Today I live.
http://forum.killthecan.org/index.php?showtopic=7796
http://www.killthecan.org/facts/contract.asp

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
« Reply #186 on: August 04, 2013, 11:12:00 AM »
Congrats Kana.
"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."

Offline jake frawley

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Interests: I'm married to a beautiful lady. I like to lift weights and run. I play poker and win. I spend as much time riding as I can! I go to work every day and work too many hrs. I'm aggressive! And all of this makes me happy. I'm here to quit the one thing I hate about myself, my addiction to chew. It has ruled me and I wont be controlled anymore!
« Reply #185 on: August 04, 2013, 10:25:00 AM »