Author Topic: Just another Quitter  (Read 234 times)

Offline jaydisco

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Just another Quitter
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 05:10:00 PM »
Quote from: deknapp
I started dipping about 20 years ago when I was 15. Started with Kodiak for about ten years or so and have since moved on to Red Seal Fine Cut Wintergreen. Got up to about two cans a day. Woke up Sunday and decided today is the day. I got tired of the health scares but even more than that I got tired of being a slave. Tired of making sure that I had enough dip to make it through the night or that I had enough for the next morning. I got tired of multiple rolls of dip being part of vacation planning and packing for me. It is just time to quit. I am into my third day. I'm sure the worst is yet to come but I am committed to staying clean.
DeKnapp: You are made the best decision of your life to kick that nasty-ass habit. I dipped for 15 years and found this site on my second day of quit. At 144 days quit I KNOW I couldn't have gotten to this point without this site.

Post roll everyday
Stay Close to the site
Stay accountable

Let me know if you need anything and WELCOME!!
Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. -
Jules Winnfield

Offline deknapp

• Likes Given: 0
Just another Quitter
« on: September 22, 2009, 04:59:00 PM »
I started dipping about 20 years ago when I was 15. Started with Kodiak for about ten years or so and have since moved on to Red Seal Fine Cut Wintergreen. Got up to about two cans a day. Woke up Sunday and decided today is the day. I got tired of the health scares but even more than that I got tired of being a slave. Tired of making sure that I had enough dip to make it through the night or that I had enough for the next morning. I got tired of multiple rolls of dip being part of vacation planning and packing for me. It is just time to quit. I am into my third day. I'm sure the worst is yet to come but I am committed to staying clean.