Author Topic: Looking for my peoples  (Read 10122 times)

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
Re: Looking for my peoples
« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2019, 03:24:38 PM »
Look rashy. If your gonna stumble fuck in here, blathering like an idiot and foaming at the mouth. Do us all a favor and at least Fake like your having a stroke. Fuckin retard.

And you leo. You old stinky fucker. U wanna play nice now? I see you surfing this board, your beady little eyes peering in at tha camp fire. Waiting for your BFF to make a barely intelligible comment so you can like it. You learn that shit on your sheep ranch? Montana, where men are men and sheep fear cliffs. Both you guys can eat shit and die for all i care. Keep commenting so all our guests can get a good idea of the intellectual prowess you two exude.

So, ok Scarecrow and cowardly lion, come on back for more linguistics training. The man behind the curtain has no brain or courage, its a trap. There's  no candy in the trunk.

Princess has left the building!
Um, it's you're, not your....
See, you. Couldnt stand it. You just had to. All trolls eventually show themselves..
Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline Leonidas

• BANNED
  • Master of Quit
  • Schizophrenic Born Again Problem Child
  • Likes Given: 1186
« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2019, 01:54:28 PM »
Look rashy. If your gonna stumble fuck in here, blathering like an idiot and foaming at the mouth. Do us all a favor and at least Fake like your having a stroke. Fuckin retard.

And you leo. You old stinky fucker. U wanna play nice now? I see you surfing this board, your beady little eyes peering in at tha camp fire. Waiting for your BFF to make a barely intelligible comment so you can like it. You learn that shit on your sheep ranch? Montana, where men are men and sheep fear cliffs. Both you guys can eat shit and die for all i care. Keep commenting so all our guests can get a good idea of the intellectual prowess you two exude.

So, ok Scarecrow and cowardly lion, come on back for more linguistics training. The man behind the curtain has no brain or courage, its a trap. There's  no candy in the trunk.

Um, it's you're, not your....
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 02:01:40 PM by Leonidas »
Nothing Gold Can Stay

"When I grow up, I'm gonna grow a Man Bun!!!" - MNxEngineer314

"Yes I'm a weasel, but look! My name's RED!!!" - walterwhite

"Matt....Da_mon...." - Palpatine

Offline Sexmachine

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • I love you too much
  • Quit Date: 1/27/19
  • Interests: Bulldogs and huckleberry moonshine
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2019, 01:16:25 PM »

To crush your enemy, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.     Conan the Barbarian

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2019, 09:52:22 AM »
The name Sexmachine is an old gamer tag and comes from a popular character in the Quinton Tarintino movie "from dusk till dawn."
Oh man. Great weekend. The emotional roller coaster is so real. The bad days are so bad, but the good days are wonderful. Spent all day yesterday trolling._._.Ah, back-trolling for walleye on the Columbia. Its a rarely used technique down here cause the water is slow and deep, but if the locks are open u can get enough flow for some bottom bouncing. Works good with oars or a trolling motor. Lol Dinner is bbq elk ribs, fried asparagus, and red potato with morrel gravy. Huckleberry pie and ice cream. Thought i gain 40lbs but got weighed friday and only put on ten. Ya baby. Ended up in an indian village with a jar of huckleberry moonshine. Couple chunky girls walkin around with purple lips today. Life is SOOO freakin good without dip, i would almost recommend using just so you can experience the joy of the quit.
As for radish and leo. Maybe u two could get together and do some soul searching, who knows, u might get lucky and find one.
Not sure why you are bringing me up, haven't said a peep.
But what the fuck...
Did a shitload of soul searching riding for a ranch in Montana in the 80's.
Outside Dell, in the Tendoys.
Right on the divide.
Not that wimpy Washington shit.
Know every inch of those mountains.
Could match you story for story, but not sure yours are real.
Honestly don't really care.
Stay quit Princess....
Hows that target on your back Leo?

As for you SM "i would almost recommend using just so you can experience the joy of the quit." This kinda statement is what tells me you are full of shit.

And no one is gonna be your huckleberry around here.

Hurt Feelings Report

Offline Leonidas

• BANNED
  • Master of Quit
  • Schizophrenic Born Again Problem Child
  • Likes Given: 1186
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2019, 10:40:15 PM »
The name Sexmachine is an old gamer tag and comes from a popular character in the Quinton Tarintino movie "from dusk till dawn."
Oh man. Great weekend. The emotional roller coaster is so real. The bad days are so bad, but the good days are wonderful. Spent all day yesterday trolling._._.Ah, back-trolling for walleye on the Columbia. Its a rarely used technique down here cause the water is slow and deep, but if the locks are open u can get enough flow for some bottom bouncing. Works good with oars or a trolling motor. Lol Dinner is bbq elk ribs, fried asparagus, and red potato with morrel gravy. Huckleberry pie and ice cream. Thought i gain 40lbs but got weighed friday and only put on ten. Ya baby. Ended up in an indian village with a jar of huckleberry moonshine. Couple chunky girls walkin around with purple lips today. Life is SOOO freakin good without dip, i would almost recommend using just so you can experience the joy of the quit.
As for radish and leo. Maybe u two could get together and do some soul searching, who knows, u might get lucky and find one.
Not sure why you are bringing me up, haven't said a peep.
But what the fuck...
Did a shitload of soul searching riding for a ranch in Montana in the 80's.
Outside Dell, in the Tendoys.
Right on the divide.
Not that wimpy Washington shit.
Know every inch of those mountains.
Could match you story for story, but not sure yours are real.
Honestly don't really care.
Stay quit Princess....
Nothing Gold Can Stay

"When I grow up, I'm gonna grow a Man Bun!!!" - MNxEngineer314

"Yes I'm a weasel, but look! My name's RED!!!" - walterwhite

"Matt....Da_mon...." - Palpatine

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2019, 08:20:57 PM »
Anger is good! Love fishing and hunting. Starting to suck here in Tennessee. Stay focused on your quit and get through the bullshit. I will say you have definitely pushed Razd button. Now stay quit and maybe back off a little on the chest pounding. Remember to take what you need and leave the rest......

Pab 1625
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline Sexmachine

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • I love you too much
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2019, 07:44:07 PM »
To crush your enemy, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.     Conan the Barbarian

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2019, 01:22:13 AM »
I don’t get it.  I’ve read through this intro and I don’t see troll, I see quitting. What I do see is some douche who has judged a book by its cover simply because a newbie picked an awful screen name.  Sure, “Sexmachine” would lead one to think “troll” but someone like Raz who’s been here as long as he has should know better.  Now all he’s doing is instigating because his 5 year old ego mentality says he needs to get the last good dig in.  Screw him.  All that matters is quitting.  Post roll and stay quit.  Ignore drama queens and get hardcore on quitting.
Screw you too sunshine. You know little of what you speak. Ya see ole razd has seen alot around here. Enjoy another day quit and SM too.

Hurt Feelings Report

Offline Steakbomb18

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 12/13/2013
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2019, 07:31:39 AM »
I don’t get it.  I’ve read through this intro and I don’t see troll, I see quitting. What I do see is some douche who has judged a book by its cover simply because a newbie picked an awful screen name.  Sure, “Sexmachine” would lead one to think “troll” but someone like Raz who’s been here as long as he has should know better.  Now all he’s doing is instigating because his 5 year old ego mentality says he needs to get the last good dig in.  Screw him.  All that matters is quitting.  Post roll and stay quit.  Ignore drama queens and get hardcore on quitting.
Certified Grade A Badass

Offline Sexmachine

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • I love you too much
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2019, 06:39:33 PM »
Alright. Thanks so much fellas. Love the last 2 posts. Sincerely. Thanks towin, thanks for taking time. Life is so fleeting, im honored. I know u are right, freakin spot on. Believe me, the position i find myself occupying is not where i wanna b. These conversations are not what i had envisioned when i joined. Sometimes "the shit stacks up so fast you need wings to stay above it." its just so much easier to fight, to find fault in someone else. Truth b known im proud of every freakin person who posted today.
How about we let this intro board settle on down the list, and not be viewed  by every guest we get? So freaking embarrassing. I wish i could erase it all.
Towin and Raz. Have a great day.
Oh ya. Aint NO Way i cave today.   

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2019, 06:00:45 PM »
Good morning everyone. Holy crap, alot of people are checking out this soap opera. Alright, lets give the people what they want! Radish, are you sweet on me? if we ever get the chance to "do IT" i would certainly give you the old reach around, and if that makes me gay._.Otay. What is it with u guys and "prolly" is that pour white trash for probably. Vulnerable, naw. I was just suggesting you go check out the nubies for an easier victim. Look, the bully doesn't get to decide if they are a bully or not. Your insecurities are hanging out. No lier or troll comment. Were making progress. Ok, try to follow the conversation, i may use big words from time to time. Lets start with introspection, its like when you look to yourself to identify triggers, but this has more to do with past trauma, experiences that shape who you are today. For example, u can get a divorce but your still kin, you gotta see that bitch at every family reunion anyway. By identifying past trauma we can use the tools we have now, as adults, to work through lingering issues. Did you come from a broken home, have you suffered racial discrimination? Still with me rashy? After identifying with introspection we can develop personal awareness, thats recognizing who we are today. Its a hard step, especially for someone like you who doesn't even know how low slung you've become. But wait, there is hope. I would like to introduce my new program, "self awareness and growth for retards" a one week program were Sexmachine will teach you to navigate this cold world. Help you to focus on whats realy important. Spend time with family today? Shit man, i know you. Your that guy whose kids hate him, your wife/cousin cant stand you and your life seems reprehensible. Thats why you spend so much time here. Looking for something. I would suggest you first look to yourself, that introspection thing. Maybe do some study and get your GED. Make today great. Find a job and become productive. What are you wishing for? U trying to hurt my feelings. Holding out hope for our friendship? Send me a picture, i might be interested. Why dont you contact the people who dont wupp?
OK, everyone, lets have a great weekend. Get out and enjoy freedom! I will try to be more humorous next time.

The word Troll is such an ugly word, and down deep I'm sure that isn't what you are trying to be.  But this intro and your reaction to reactions and the escalating reaction to those reactions about reactions of reactions really is turning this into an ugly soap opera.

The goal at KTC is to quit, and to build the brotherhood.  The interactions on this thread appear to be tearing each other down rather than use the tools that we have to build each other up.  I'm not familiar enough with your story and the history of the reactions of reactions to know (or really care) what is fully going on, but I do know that your energy would be better served by building up than by tearing down.  And I know that you, brother Sexmachine, are gonna say... yeah but what about XXXX ?  Before you type that... be the bigger man.  Think about what you can to do build the brotherhood and strengthen your quit.  Adversity doesn't strengthen long term, and this is a marathon... not a sprint.

I would propose that you drop the weird reach around proposals... and instead think about what you can do to make yourself stronger.  I've been here a fair amount of time and I know what it takes to win (note my name) and I've seen how to lose at this battle.  And brother Sexmachine... you are on a sure fire 100% path to caving if the fighting here doesn't stop. 

Take it or leave it, really doesn't matter.  Cause I'm here to win.
Nah everyone likes the thought of a reach around.

Your starting to sound like a lawyer or some shit.

Have a good weekend princess....

Hurt Feelings Report

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 104
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2019, 04:57:37 PM »
Good morning everyone. Holy crap, alot of people are checking out this soap opera. Alright, lets give the people what they want! Radish, are you sweet on me? if we ever get the chance to "do IT" i would certainly give you the old reach around, and if that makes me gay._.Otay. What is it with u guys and "prolly" is that pour white trash for probably. Vulnerable, naw. I was just suggesting you go check out the nubies for an easier victim. Look, the bully doesn't get to decide if they are a bully or not. Your insecurities are hanging out. No lier or troll comment. Were making progress. Ok, try to follow the conversation, i may use big words from time to time. Lets start with introspection, its like when you look to yourself to identify triggers, but this has more to do with past trauma, experiences that shape who you are today. For example, u can get a divorce but your still kin, you gotta see that bitch at every family reunion anyway. By identifying past trauma we can use the tools we have now, as adults, to work through lingering issues. Did you come from a broken home, have you suffered racial discrimination? Still with me rashy? After identifying with introspection we can develop personal awareness, thats recognizing who we are today. Its a hard step, especially for someone like you who doesn't even know how low slung you've become. But wait, there is hope. I would like to introduce my new program, "self awareness and growth for retards" a one week program were Sexmachine will teach you to navigate this cold world. Help you to focus on whats realy important. Spend time with family today? Shit man, i know you. Your that guy whose kids hate him, your wife/cousin cant stand you and your life seems reprehensible. Thats why you spend so much time here. Looking for something. I would suggest you first look to yourself, that introspection thing. Maybe do some study and get your GED. Make today great. Find a job and become productive. What are you wishing for? U trying to hurt my feelings. Holding out hope for our friendship? Send me a picture, i might be interested. Why dont you contact the people who dont wupp?
OK, everyone, lets have a great weekend. Get out and enjoy freedom! I will try to be more humorous next time.

The word Troll is such an ugly word, and down deep I'm sure that isn't what you are trying to be.  But this intro and your reaction to reactions and the escalating reaction to those reactions about reactions of reactions really is turning this into an ugly soap opera.

The goal at KTC is to quit, and to build the brotherhood.  The interactions on this thread appear to be tearing each other down rather than use the tools that we have to build each other up.  I'm not familiar enough with your story and the history of the reactions of reactions to know (or really care) what is fully going on, but I do know that your energy would be better served by building up than by tearing down.  And I know that you, brother Sexmachine, are gonna say... yeah but what about XXXX ?  Before you type that... be the bigger man.  Think about what you can to do build the brotherhood and strengthen your quit.  Adversity doesn't strengthen long term, and this is a marathon... not a sprint.

I would propose that you drop the weird reach around proposals... and instead think about what you can do to make yourself stronger.  I've been here a fair amount of time and I know what it takes to win (note my name) and I've seen how to lose at this battle.  And brother Sexmachine... you are on a sure fire 100% path to caving if the fighting here doesn't stop. 

Take it or leave it, really doesn't matter.  Cause I'm here to win.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 05:01:33 PM by worktowin »

Offline Sexmachine

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • I love you too much
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2019, 04:04:36 PM »

Offline Broccoli-saurus

• Quit King
  • Badass Unicorn Riders of Quittin Spittin Saloon
  • Quit Date: 6/10/17
  • Likes Given: 1290
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2019, 12:49:13 PM »
Thanx Franx, i believe your advice is constructive and my anger is something im working through. However, i believe when people internationaly seek me out (come to this board) for no other reason but to leave a shitty remark, they should receive in kind. Most go with petty insinuations or name calling. They then take the position of, "no body is messing with you, your the asshole" Well i dont know where you guys come from, but here, you seek me out just to call me a lier?  Well i hope were both dressed real perty cause were gonna dance under the moonlight son. Now if you cant understand that, go ask your daddy about it. So, Franx, maybe u and I can have a redo.
As for you rash, i have looked at some of your posts from the past, and i see you've always looked like an asshole. How many people looking for support have you chased away? How many times have you been chastised or censured for your hate. Engaging a vulnerable person makes you a bully. You came here looking for trouble. Your prison breakfast comment cracks me up. Im 6'4 and go around 340lbs. Lol lol. Beat it, little guy. Before i spank your bottom blue.
As i regain my sanity from the 120 days funk, you will find me less reactive and better equiped for constructive dialogue, also, more articulate and able to defend myself from people like razsh. I look forward to informative and engaging conversation. If you are here to get or give support, WELCOME, otherwise, stay the fuck off my board!
Heck, your just about the size I like.  'chief'...…  If you are a vulnerable 6'4 sum bitch you need to see a counsler.. And if you are calling someone a bully you are prolly looking for a participation trophy and a pat on the ass.

What exactly does an asshole look like? Do all balloon knots look the same?

Rage is good.

This is cute. 

Offline Gromo

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2018-01-16
  • Interests: I'm James I like Football, Baseball, Rock Concerts, Fixing up my house/yard, Hunting, Drinking high quality whiskey and wine, writing and of course spending time with my wife.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2019, 10:37:28 AM »
 'Pop' 'Pop' man this turned into gay porn at some point but still entertaining as fuck...