Author Topic: I need help...  (Read 3453 times)

Offline pky1520

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: May 2, 2016
  • Interests: Hunting, fishing
  • Likes Given: 84
Re: I need help...
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2019, 09:42:12 PM »
My name is justin I'm 30 years old i'v been dipping for almost 15 years and I really want to quit.

I have been going 4 days now broke over once and had a dip for about 30 minutes. I came to my senses and tossed a brand new can out the window(I wasted 3 dollars and littered but had do something)

Anyways I feel extremely nauseated is this normal ? I'm also reaching for bottals that don't exist I think losing my mind!

You’ve come to the right place Justin!  Hate to break it to you.. but it’s going to suck ass for a little while.. until it doesn’t. I promise it’ll keep getting better and better. My story is no different than yours.

My phone number is in your inbox.
Welcome Justin!  Sand is right, it will suck for a while and it’s definitely normal to feel nauseas, anxious, dizzy, foggy and pretty much any other miserable feeling you might encounter.  This is withdrawal from addiction to a chemical substance.  It ain’t pretty. 

That being said, it is possible, it is worth it and it does get easier.  I’ve been quit for over three years and every single day of it has been worth it.  I’m free now and you can be too.  It happens one day at a time, one foot in front of the other. 

This site has all the tools you’ll need to be successful. You’ll need to find your Quit Group and follow the directions for posting Roll.  Don’t take that step lightly.  Roll is your promise not to use any nicotine product for one day.  That promise is made daily and it is on you to keep your word and to show up tomorrow to do it again.  There are no slip ups and there are no excuses. 

Your group will be there to fight the fight with you and support you.  Lean on them and reach out when you need to.  You may have trouble understanding at first, but that promise to a group of strangers can absolutely provide the strength you need to get through this.

Your day count begins at the last time you consumed nicotine, so whenever your slip was, is your Day 1.  If you’re really ready to quit, go to the August 2019 HOF Quit Group and post your day count and promise.

Welcome to the club man, reach out if I can help!

Offline Sand44

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Quit Date: Oct 17, 2018
  • Likes Given: 1092
Re: I need help...
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2019, 04:43:51 PM »
My name is justin I'm 30 years old i'v been dipping for almost 15 years and I really want to quit.

I have been going 4 days now broke over once and had a dip for about 30 minutes. I came to my senses and tossed a brand new can out the window(I wasted 3 dollars and littered but had do something)

Anyways I feel extremely nauseated is this normal ? I'm also reaching for bottals that don't exist I think losing my mind!

You’ve come to the right place Justin!  Hate to break it to you.. but it’s going to suck ass for a little while.. until it doesn’t. I promise it’ll keep getting better and better. My story is no different than yours.

My phone number is in your inbox.

Offline Jmay2020

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: May 25
  • Likes Given: 2
I need help...
« on: May 23, 2019, 04:29:11 PM »