Author Topic: Hey all finally  (Read 2348 times)

Offline Athan

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Addict
  • Quit Date: January 1 2018
  • Interests: GodFamilyCountry
  • Likes Given: 1655
Re: Hey all finally
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2019, 05:47:05 AM »
Been snooping around here for years. About 18 months ago I lost my six month quit. Without actively partaking in the site I used it to help me quit last time this time I am going to be a part. Im an operating engineer and volunteer firefighter from north NJ. Ive been cutting down hard recently I just finished my first shift at work with no dip. Just got home and am fiending. Im 29 and Ive dipped since I was 16 1.5-3 cans a day depending on what Im up to. When I quit last time teaza and alot of smokey mountain citrus got me through. See you guys around the site.

Hey @dauster973 the only price of admission here is posting roll.  To truly be a part of this place, you need to join that group that RDB linked to you, post roll (name, day #, and promise to not use nicotine in any form) each day when you get up.  Send me a private message if you would like my digits.  Sharing numbers with other quitters is the best way to ensure accountability around here.  And you need that accountability to stay quit for good. 

Andy

@dauster973     @RDB  is spot on. We wake up, piss, post every damn day (WUPP EDD) that we will stay nic free for the day. Then we just keep our word. It is that simple if you can keep your word. Build relationships with fellow quitters as they will go along way in keeping you quit in the hard times. Exchange digits only through personal messages and not on the forum. It is a simple choice, do you want to live and not be a slave to nicotine or stuff a killer in your lip. Your choice, but we are here to help you. You can do this.

Hey notice a COMMON THREAD in all of these responses to you -- POST ROLL!!  That is the price of admission here every day -- put your name on roll -- make your promise -- rinse and repeat every damn day (EDD).

Enough talking -- Let's get this started!
A one post wonder.
Dude! aren't you tired of being its BITCH?!
"I hope you find a thousand reasons to quit today" Rawls
"I can't quit for you. I will quit with you" Ready
"There are two dogs in the fight, which one are you feeding?" SuperDave9000
"In the Navy we had morning muster. You never miss muster. You better be dead if you miss. If you are dying, you should have started crawling earlier, no excuse." Olcpo

The Science of Addiction
The Law of Addiction
The Road Called Recovery
My Intro and HOF Speech
Quitters I've met: Cbird, UncleRico, Gregor, KDip, Broccoli-saurus, Croakenhagen, BriagG, Koba, Kodiakdeath, Arrakisdq, McDave, Worktowin, SkolVikings, JGromo, GS9502, PaDutchman, Stillbrewing, A-Aron...
wildirish317
outdoortexan cancer

Offline Falcon67

• 2017 Decemberist
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: Aug 29, 2017
  • Interests: Fishing, archery, Geocaching, Music, Magic
  • Likes Given: 214
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2019, 01:45:06 PM »
Been snooping around here for years. About 18 months ago I lost my six month quit. Without actively partaking in the site I used it to help me quit last time this time I am going to be a part. Im an operating engineer and volunteer firefighter from north NJ. Ive been cutting down hard recently I just finished my first shift at work with no dip. Just got home and am fiending. Im 29 and Ive dipped since I was 16 1.5-3 cans a day depending on what Im up to. When I quit last time teaza and alot of smokey mountain citrus got me through. See you guys around the site.

Hey @dauster973 the only price of admission here is posting roll.  To truly be a part of this place, you need to join that group that RDB linked to you, post roll (name, day #, and promise to not use nicotine in any form) each day when you get up.  Send me a private message if you would like my digits.  Sharing numbers with other quitters is the best way to ensure accountability around here.  And you need that accountability to stay quit for good. 

Andy

@dauster973     @RDB  is spot on. We wake up, piss, post every damn day (WUPP EDD) that we will stay nic free for the day. Then we just keep our word. It is that simple if you can keep your word. Build relationships with fellow quitters as they will go along way in keeping you quit in the hard times. Exchange digits only through personal messages and not on the forum. It is a simple choice, do you want to live and not be a slave to nicotine or stuff a killer in your lip. Your choice, but we are here to help you. You can do this.

Hey notice a COMMON THREAD in all of these responses to you -- POST ROLL!!  That is the price of admission here every day -- put your name on roll -- make your promise -- rinse and repeat every damn day (EDD).

Enough talking -- Let's get this started!

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: October 5, 2018
  • Likes Given: 2316
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2019, 09:40:21 AM »

Andy

Jan19

Offline AndyCan

• Quitter
  • 17 years of dumbassery, quit, now I’m a genius
  • Quit Date: 12/19/2018
  • Interests: Weightlifting, outdoors, hiking, comedy, wife and kids
  • Likes Given: 665
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2019, 09:38:43 AM »

Andy

Offline RDB

• Quit Spartan
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date 1/22/16
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2019, 09:01:50 AM »
Welcome.

First of all - you have never quit. you have only stopped for an extended period of time. When you Quit, you never use nicotine again for any reason. That's what we do around here - we Quit.

Here's a link to your March Quit Group: https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=16102.0

Go there, and learn to post roll. By posting roll, we make a promise to not use nicotine for the day. Go back again tomorrow, and every tomorrow afterward and make the same promise.

You get out of this site what you put in.

Offline dauster973

• Likes Given: 0
Hey all finally
« on: December 12, 2019, 01:40:26 AM »