Author Topic: 69franx  (Read 40414 times)

Offline MikeP15

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 265
Re: 69franx
« Reply #81 on: March 12, 2018, 10:44:00 AM »
November 2017 ABQs
We will Jack you up....For caving
Tuesday, March 13th, 2018
We will not lose an argument to a dead plant in a plastic can.
We enjoyed a festive nicotine FREE Turkey Day

Well that was a crazy party of a month. First we of the ABQ would like to extend a big thank you to 'bubblehead' Bojax JRan 'bubblehead' for being our conductors.
It has been 200 days for all of us but I will be damned if that should stop anyone from coming here and posting roll each and every day!

Just remember...the HOF and the second floor are not the finish line, but they are important milestones and should be celebrated! And if I know November, even after 200 days, they will definitely Jack you up for caving.

Useful Resources
Thinking of caving? Read this first.

SSOA November 2017 - ABQ

Find a copy of BLANK ROLL here

WELCOME CENTER - Introductions - What to expect when I quit - Symptoms

Print this Contract to give up, put it in your wallet, and commit to signing it before you can take another dip.
Read about Tom and Jenny Kern , It will be a tough read, but do it. Start from the beginning
Learn how to post roll or watch this video
Inspiration: Words of Wisdom - HOF Speeches - Hall of Legends
Important Announcements
Continued thoughts and Prayers for dipsgone family and his wife who is kicking the shit out of breast cancer and for Cwkae30 future in laws also kicking ass!

Daily Topic For Discussion (DT)

November ABQ's In Good Standing
NameDays Quit, Promise, DT discussion
Names are in order by quit dateFind your name and add your promise at the end
Pepper
Cablinaggie
Swilson
aredoubleyou
Dipsgone
69Franx
JeffW
MtHunter
Murph
Jake123
MikeP
Atlanta6774
cwkae30
RachelMosley
Jhund84
mpscottmorgan
JRAN - Conductor
BoJax - Conductor
miker0351
Samrs[/size]

Missed roll Yesterday For Shame

Random Facts for the Group

Longest Streak to date - 27
Number of days in a row that roll has not been FUBAR'ed at least once - zero
Total Estimated Group $'s saved $22,864 - Crazy stuff we could buy

Other supporters of the ABQ

Be Strong. Be Quit. One Day at a Time

HoF - 11/23/17 2nd Floor - 3/3/18 3rd Floor - 6/11/18 1 Year - 8/15/18 4th Floor - 9/19/18 5th Floor - 12/28/18 6th Floor - 4/7/19 7th Floor - 7/16/19 2 Years - 8/15/19 8th Floor - 10/24/19  9th Floor - 2/01/2020 Comma (,) - 5/11/2020 3 Years - 8/14/2020 11th Floor - 8/19/2020 12th Floor - 11/29/2020 13th Floor - 3/7/2021 14th Floor - 6/15/2021 4 Years - 8/16/2021 15th Floor - 9/23/202116th Floor - 01/01/2022 17th Floor - 4/11/2022

Offline 69franx

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Do I have your attention now? Quit date 08/01/17
  • Likes Given: 8865
« Reply #80 on: March 12, 2018, 10:21:00 AM »
poof
ABQ= Always Be Quitting

My Intro
My HOF Speech
How long have I been quit?

I brew the beer I drink, what's your superpower?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

HOF: 11/08/17     2nd Floor: 02/16/18     3rd Floor: 05/27/18     1st trip around the sun: 07/31/18     4th Floor: 09/04/18     5th floor: 12/13/18     6th floor: 03/23/2019     7th floor: 07/01/19     2nd trip around the sun: 07/31/19     8th floor: 10/09/19     9th floor: 01/17/20     Comma Day: 04/26/2020     3rd trip around the sun: 08/01/2020     11th floor: 08/04/2020     12th Floor: 11/12/2020     13th floor: 02/20/2021     14th floor: 05/31/2021

Offline 69franx

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #79 on: February 27, 2018, 08:47:00 PM »
Checking back in on day 211. Yesterday marked 30 WEEKS! did not feel much different than the last post. Been working a lot, and trying to get my life back into balance, so I have been highly absent here on KTC compared to the first 150 days or so. Feel guilty about not posting everywhere that I had been previously, but was definitely getting burned out as well as ignoring other things in my life: family, friends, mainly the wife. My Valentine's day gift from her was an engraved bracelet with just one word. I have used that word over and over here in my intro, in November, in January, whenever I have to refocus. That word is balance. Balance is key, in the beginning, we tend to replace one addiction with another addiction: give up chew, obsess over KTC. AA folks tend to overdo it on smoking or coffee(at least what I can tell from the AA meetings portrayed on TV,never actually been to a meeting, no offense intended) 200 plus days in and working hard to get that balance back in my life. Done conducting, so no more late nights staying up to flip their roll (kinda felt like the old days staying up late to get one more dip in.) Making sure to get up early to get the kids ready for school, post roll ASAP in a couple spots, work all day, jump back on KTC to check out the day in November, chase down the missing, update the SSOA. Crash out, wake up , rinse, repeat. Crash out, wake up, rinse, repeat. Crash out, wake up, rinse, repeat. Get the picture?

We have recently purchased a travel trailer that should help a lot with the balancing act. We want to travel and see this great country of ours before we even really think about traveling abroad. So many things to see here and places to go. The kids are all concerned about "Will the campsites have WiFi?" My answer is pretty much "I hope not, I need the reality break; the escape from connectivity." But in the end, there will almost surely be Wifi, mainly to keep the kids from getting too mischievous.

The last of our November ABQ will hitting the second floor in less than 2 weeks. Obviously the next big stop after that is 300 and then hitting a full year quit. All of that is too far in the future to even really think about. For now, I am quit today, as I made my promise this morning. Stressing about anything beyond today as far as that goes tends to get things out of balance and the whole goal is getting back into balance. "Each player chooses a number of lands he or she controls equal to the number of lands controlled by the player who controls the fewest, then sacrifices the rest. Players discard cards and sacrifice creatures the same way." How does something so simple, and so "fair" looking, so completely throw things out of whack? GAME CHANGER, that is Balance, and that is KTC for me.
ABQ= Always Be Quitting

My Intro
My HOF Speech

HOF: 11/08/17     2nd Floor: 02/16/18     3rd Floor: 05/27/18     1st trip around the sun: 07/31/18     4th Floor: 09/04/18     5th floor: 12/13/18     6th floor: 03/23/2019     7th floor: 07/01/19     2nd trip around the sun: 07/31/19     8th floor: 10/09/19     9th floor: 01/17/20     Comma Day: 04/26/2020     3rd trip around the sun: 08/01/2020     11th floor: 08/04/2020     12th Floor: 11/12/2020     13th floor: 02/20/2021     14th floor: 05/31/2021

Offline 69franx

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #78 on: February 12, 2018, 01:13:00 PM »
196 days today, 28 weeks, more than half a year, and approaching the second floor. I have stopped longer in the past, so really nothing special about the day count yet; but my attitude is so much different than in the past when I would try to stop. Seeing my quit group brothers drop one at a time (they seem to just want to drift away and we all know how that ends up: New Day 1s) is quite depressing but also inspiring. We lost a ton of people in our first 100 days, but only really 4 in the second 100. I don't want to be the guy who hits "X" number of days and then feels cured, or good to go, or bored with KTC. And yes, I have heard all those comments recently. I know where I was during my longest stoppage with no accountability. I was just waiting for the perfect excuse to just jump right back into full blown, active addict status. I don't want to use again, and being here has made me realize that I can control that just by posting my promise daily. In a hurry, just post a number and a promise. Have more time, add texting up to 40 people a day. Still more free time that I don't want to spend chewing that shit, post support in up to 30 groups for the people that have affected, and improved my quit and my attitude. Still more time, take on some extra responsibility here on the site. In the last 196 days, I have been at all those stages, and still fluctuate on everything but my promise. That I have done every damn day, one day at a time for 196 days.

That promise is important to me. I asked for a pickup one time while I was in Vegas for work. I posted later than I would have liked one time (thought I had posted at midnight while taking care of other business here on KTC). Both of those times were times I do not want to repeat, Iwant no NEED to make that promise myself, and make it early. These are just some of my own thoughts after answering some questions for February, and our day 200 celebrations that I just wanted to set aside to be able to look back on when I need some inspiration.
ABQ= Always Be Quitting

My Intro
My HOF Speech

Offline dipsgone

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Quit Date: August 1, 2017
  • Likes Given: 116
« Reply #77 on: February 07, 2018, 02:26:00 AM »
November 2017 ABQs
Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Well that was a crazy party of a month. First we of the ABQ would like to extend a big thank you to 'bubblehead' Bojax JRan 'bubblehead' for being our conductors.
It has been 100 days for all of us but I will be damned if that should stop anyone from coming here and posting roll each and every day!

Just remember...the HOF is not the finish line, but it is an important milestone and should be celebrated! And if I know November, even after 200 days, they will definitely Jack you up for caving.

Useful Resources
Nov 2017 GroupMe

SSOA November 2017 - ABQ

Print this Contract to give up, put it in your wallet, and commit to signing it before you can take another dip.
Read about Tom and Jenny Kern , It will be a tough read, but do it. Start from the beginning
Important Announcements
Continued thoughts and Prayers for dipsgone family and his wife who is kicking the shit out of breast cancer and for Cwkae30 future in laws also kicking ass!

CHOO CHOO-
Hello November, Remember us??? It's your trusty conductors ready to accompany you to the 2nd floor!! We will be sending out some questions to you soon, please fill them out and send back as quick as you can--It's about time to Celebrate
'bubblehead' Bojax JRan 'bubblehead'

Pepper
Karl 72
Cablinaggie
Swilson
aredoubleyou
Dipsgone
69Franx Day 191/3 ABQ
JeffW
MtHunter
Murph
Jake123
MikeP
Atlanta6774
Racenbl16
cwkae30
RachelMosley
Jhund84
mpscottmorgan
JRAN - Conductor
BoJax - Conductor
miker0351
Samrs[/size]

Total Estimated Group $'s saved $23,095 - Crazy stuff we could buy

Offline 69franx

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #76 on: February 05, 2018, 12:39:00 AM »
November 2017 ABQs
Monday, February 5, 2018

It has been 100 days for all of us but I will be damned if that should stop anyone from coming here and posting roll each and every day!

Just remember...the HOF is not the finish line, but it is an important milestone and should be celebrated! And if I know November, even after 200 days, they will definitely Jack you up for caving.

Useful Resources
Nov 2017 GroupMe

SSOA November 2017 - ABQ

Important Announcements

CHOO CHOO-
Hello November, Remember us??? It's your trusty conductors ready to accompany you to the 2nd floor!! We will be sending out some questions to you soon, please fill them out and send back as quick as you can--It's about time to Celebrate
'bubblehead' Bojax JRan 'bubblehead'

Pepper
Karl 72
Cablinaggie
Swilson
aredoubleyou
Dipsgone
69Franx
JeffW
MtHunter
Murph
Jake123
MikeP
Atlanta6774
Racenbl16
cwkae30
RachelMosley
Jhund84
mpscottmorgan
JRAN - Conductor
BoJax - Conductor
miker0351
Samrs[/size]

Total Estimated Group $'s saved $23,095 - Crazy stuff we could buy

ABQ= Always Be Quitting

My Intro
My HOF Speech

Offline Batdad

• Quit Asshole
  • Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • Churning the KTC Dookie Butter
  • Quit Date: 01/03/2017
  • Interests: Quitting!
  • Likes Given: 1068
« Reply #75 on: January 28, 2018, 09:17:00 AM »
YouÂ’re doing a great job conducting!! Keep it up!!

Offline 69franx

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #74 on: January 24, 2018, 07:51:00 PM »
Just needed to put this somewhere easy to find, thanx wastepanel for such a great little story
Quote from: Ready
Quote from: kylejw27
Quote from: Leonidas
Quote from: srains918
Quote from: walterwhite
Quote from: walterwhite
I am going to post this here with Dans permission, for texts at least, so I donÂ’t have to text it later:

Ok, so I donÂ’t want to beat this to death

I am not stopping my nicotine recovery, I am incorporating it into my overall recovery

Today - I see KTC as my rehab center, my detox, I needed it to get the monkey off my back, get a foundation of quit under my feet.

Exactly like when I needed a drug and alcohol rehab, I could not get a clean and sober “tomorrow”, I d say not tomorrow, and drink again. I had to go in a place that was safe and protected so I could get some clean days under my belt.

There was never a plan to move in permanently

KTC was my nicotine rehab/detox

Time for me to move out, I’m sorry it upsets some folks, “obsessive people pleasing” is another addiction I work on...

I have a recovery base in my life, many at KTC do not (and thatÂ’s actually good, crashing and burning on alcohol and dope ainÂ’t a suggested path
I think it is really lame to not explain to the group himself. Quitting is hard and it can get downright ugly sometimes. This sounds like a person making a rash decision and letting their addict brain influence his decision. I hope he reconsiders.
I believe that he has texted/talked to a number of people in January personally rather than posting here. This was not a "wake up and decide to do this" decision. It's been discussed offline quite a bit.
I think that is part of the problem when you discuss stuff offline and only with January people. You miss the advice of people that been around the block a couple times. IÂ’m not saying we have all the answers or are better then the newbie quitter. We just have experience with this type of stuff and might have helped the situation. All we want is for everyone to be quit. All I know is that I lied to myself and my loved one for years before I found KTC. KTC has helped me be quit and stay quit. It works for me and many others.
Maybe this is partly correct. Maybe.

Can you honestly expect ANY of us to discuss anything serious with most of the long term people here? Really??? You can't POSSIBLY be that obtuse.

Try re-reading a lot of what's been posted in this group (and in others under the blanket heading of F.U.R.Y.) by many of those people. Then come back and say that again with a straight face.

I'll say it with a straight face.
I've read every post in here from the start.
You sir are extremely level headed..
But some of these other cats take any advice,
or constructive criticism as an attack.
At that point they jump into defense mode, and the message is lost.
"The Council" can look in the mirror if they wanna know what caused MOST shit storms in here.
There.
I said it.
And with one hand on the Bible....
Moderator in training right here!

Good political answer... Say, are you from California?
Why is it wrong to have Leo's point of view and perspective? Quite a few on this site, including me, agree with what he said. He did not always have the same opnion. He formed his opinion based on his experience. He has been quit for almost a year. I have found that Very few people, if any, hold the same point of view regarding their quit on day one as they do on day 365. Given enough time and experience you will probably evolve your opinion on some things.

All of this has happened before and all of this will happen again!

Stay quit!
I post with you guys every day. I'm quiet. Y'all are big boys, but I'd like to bring up a post that I put up in 2012 (that holds truer meaning to me today than it did back then):
So, this is 6 months quit...

I really thought CNC, Moe, and myself were clear that being a retread is not all the fun and games people make it out to be. We screamed how important it is to post roll everyday. We've practiced it for close to 200 days now. Yet, the basterds keep falling off roll one by one.

It pisses me off because I fell off the posting wagon early in 2007. I stopped posting around 150 days in that stoppage. I didn't cave right away. I was "quit"!

In the next 850 plus days, my brain began ridding itself of my addict thoughts. It started with the nicotine cravings and ended with the tools I learned that kept me quit. The greatest lie ever is an addict convincing himself he's cured.

I never planned caved. I got drunk, and I asked to bum one off of my friend. It was that simple. No warning lights went off. I hadn't even thought about the site in quite a while. I said "That sounds good" and I was off. I didn't feel bad afterwards either. It was gross, and I spit it out fairly quickly.

I did not think about it again for about a week. Unfortunately, I started a timer in my body that was going to lead to it returning to a dependent state.

The next week, the nic bitch was in my ear.

Scott....you're the man. You used to chew all the time. Not anymore. Hell, you chewed last week with no cravings or thoughts of it until now. It's true. You can't get re-addicted with just one. In fact...I bet you could chew with your friends now. Just don't buy a can...

So I did.

Everytime I saw my friends, I was chewing again. Until they got pissed over all the bumming I was doing...

Scott...It's not fair these guys have to give up their hard earned money all the time. Would you be happy if they kept coming over and drinking your beer? Just buy a can and toss it afterwards. Kara will never know...

So I did.

I bought a can for $4.50 everytime I went out with my friends (or I was drinking and my wife wasn't around). I would have 3-4 chews a night on these occasions (1 night a week) for the next month or so. At first, I'd toss the can the moment I got in the car. Gradually, it was as I was pulling into my neighborhood.

Until one day...

Scott...Are you really going to waste that? You have a good $3.00 worth of chew. You can keep it in your car and just get out when you're going out with your friends. That's just being thrifty, man. You're strong, and it's not like you're re-addicted....

So I did.

I put the can in the glove compartment and would forget about it until I was going out (until tax season started though). Tax season sucks. You give up 3 good months of your life and everybody in it. I was working much more, and my stress level was through the roof. One night, as I was coming home from work at 1:30 am, my can beckoned me.

Scott...I can relax you. You still reach for me out of habit when you get stuck on a tax return. I've always been there to help you out, and I'm willing to do it again. As long as you're not chewing at home, you're fine. That's how you can stay control of me, ok?

So I did.

By March of 2010, I was back to chewing as much as I could. I didn't see my wife that often, and would sneak downstairs to "work on taxes". When I did see her, we were in bed, waking up from the bed, or eating a meal.

I was chewing all day long, but I wasn't re-addicted. Nope...I was in control.

Yet I had started chewing at home because I wanted to.

I didn't care anymore. I liked chewing. It relaxed me. It made me a better worker. It took the edge off. And I was dreading April 15 because it meant I was going to have to be home more and I could not go an entire evening without chewing.

My wife had just cleaned the kitchen floor. I had been putting in chews over the garbage can to assure there was no sprinkles on the floor. I missed that day. She grabbed a napkin, and started picking it up. She looked at it, and asked me if I had anything I wanted to tell her. I told her I started chewing again. It felt great to be free.

She was pissed.

I didn't care. I now had an excuse to chew all day long, everyday. No fucking hiding it. No pretending that I'm quit. Just cancer weed all day long.

It took me from October 25, 2009 to March 2010 for this process to complete. It wasn't overnight. It was a series of compromises I made with myself. I never craved initially. I never thought about the negative consequences or the board. It was a sneaky process, but deep down I knew. I knew the path I was on.

I am 184 days quit today. I have yet to miss a roll call.

That was my promise to myself when I returned. I forgot everything last time because I stopped posting roll. I stopped reminding myself how bad I was beforehand, and I stopped soiling nicotine's name. I forgot.

I will never forget again because I don't want to fucking do this again. There's way too good of a life that exists outside of a physically addicted state. I can run around with my boys. I don't have to explain what "Skoal Straight" is to a 7 year old. I don't have sneak a chew in before coaching his tee ball team. I don't have to pre-plan to kiss my wife. My temperature doesn't go up to 175 degrees the moment I am done eating. I don't wake up with that shit on my face. My shower doesn't clog because I 've spit a wad into the drain. Clients don't give me wierd looks when they realize I am, in fact, sporting a fatty in a meeting.

I give 30 seconds each morning for that freedom. There are no compromises on that. A cave is a compromise wrapped in lies. The rules are simple:

(1) Post roll.
(2) Stay quit.
(3) Repeat.

Please tell me where there is room to compromise in there. If you skip step 1, then are you supposed to skip it all the time since step 3 is "repeat"? How long until you start skipping step 2? 850 days?

Best.Return On Investment.Ever.
I'm not worried about the forever of quit and you shouldn't be either. Hell, many people will tell you they are quit but it takes a daily fucking commitment to achieve that shit. Roll call keeps you honest. It keeps you quit.

And support groups hold you accountable.

Why are we thinking this guy gets it when the stories of guys not getting and coming back here over and over again permeate the boards? Honest question and I would expect the same question asked of me should I stray. What happened to the group tracking me down the moment I got bumped one morning on roll?
ABQ= Always Be Quitting

My Intro
My HOF Speech

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #73 on: December 18, 2017, 06:57:00 AM »
Quote from: 69Franx
Damn, 39 days since my last entry here. Its been a great month plus since I hit the HOF. As I said in the last couple posts, I have had to scale back my presence on the site to keep things great at home. I have not missed a day, 100%, One Day At A Time Every Damn Day is the only way to stay quit. I have numbers for close to 50 people that I am texting with almost daily. I am still trying to find the time to post in all the 2017 months, all the Novembers, all of 2018, plus so many other Big supporters of my November: Glass House, Jack Wagins, Dumpster Fire, Smart Ass-tros, STDs, The Shell, The Nameless Ninjas, the Silverbacks, Swarming Hornets, The July DDs, the Nic Killas, the Fog Cutters, The Asylum, The Mighty Wolfpack, The FYWQs, The December Bouncers/boobs and others that I know I've missed again here. To all of you, I want to send a huge thanx for all of your support and the motivational/Ass kicking words of encouragement.
My quit still feels strong. I rarely have craves, sleep is better some nights. Headaches are almost completely gone. Still some heartburn issues, probably diet related by this point. I also have a dentist appointment coming up in less than a month. Will be the first since I quit. I am not worried about that visit, as He has been regularly doing cancere screens on me for the last several years. Regular cleanings, no big issues. He has never asked me if I chew, only if I was a smoker. I never volunteered that info. (He may have asked about chew when I first started going to him, but I was in the middle of an extended stoppage at the time. I will happily be telling him during this visit that I am quit, that I was a dumbass for hiding it, and double check everything on this visit.

Not much else to say for myself. Saw a plea for help tonight in March late night and PMd, emailed, and replied to the day 1 poster. I linked a couple things for him in cluding my intro which I have now completely re-read. I am so glad that I put so much of the things I was feeling early on in my quit. The vets are right when they say that this is the place to put all the important thing that you want to be able to remember and find easily. So in reality, kind of just a post to get my head straight on where I am and what I want to be doing, continuing the idea of a timeline to look back on. To quote a great movie "If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up(doing your own intro)" Good night all.
Life will keep getting better... a lot better... one day at a time!

Offline 69franx

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #72 on: December 18, 2017, 12:02:00 AM »
Damn, 39 days since my last entry here. Its been a great month plus since I hit the HOF. As I said in the last couple posts, I have had to scale back my presence on the site to keep things great at home. I have not missed a day, 100%, One Day At A Time Every Damn Day is the only way to stay quit. I have numbers for close to 50 people that I am texting with almost daily. I am still trying to find the time to post in all the 2017 months, all the Novembers, all of 2018, plus so many other Big supporters of my November: Glass House, Jack Wagins, Dumpster Fire, Smart Ass-tros, STDs, The Shell, The Nameless Ninjas, the Silverbacks, Swarming Hornets, The July DDs, the Nic Killas, the Fog Cutters, The Asylum, The Mighty Wolfpack, The FYWQs, The December Bouncers/boobs and others that I know I've missed again here. To all of you, I want to send a huge thanx for all of your support and the motivational/Ass kicking words of encouragement.
My quit still feels strong. I rarely have craves, sleep is better some nights. Headaches are almost completely gone. Still some heartburn issues, probably diet related by this point. I also have a dentist appointment coming up in less than a month. Will be the first since I quit. I am not worried about that visit, as He has been regularly doing cancere screens on me for the last several years. Regular cleanings, no big issues. He has never asked me if I chew, only if I was a smoker. I never volunteered that info. (He may have asked about chew when I first started going to him, but I was in the middle of an extended stoppage at the time. I will happily be telling him during this visit that I am quit, that I was a dumbass for hiding it, and double check everything on this visit.

Not much else to say for myself. Saw a plea for help tonight in March late night and PMd, emailed, and replied to the day 1 poster. I linked a couple things for him in cluding my intro which I have now completely re-read. I am so glad that I put so much of the things I was feeling early on in my quit. The vets are right when they say that this is the place to put all the important thing that you want to be able to remember and find easily. So in reality, kind of just a post to get my head straight on where I am and what I want to be doing, continuing the idea of a timeline to look back on. To quote a great movie "If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up(doing your own intro)" Good night all.
ABQ= Always Be Quitting

My Intro
My HOF Speech

Offline 69franx

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #71 on: November 08, 2017, 04:50:00 PM »
Quote from: lmcb
Great work getting here---now pay attention!!

DON'T LET UP ONE SINGLE BIT!!

Got it?

TheOldMan--Out!
Great work? Great post, re-posting in November!
ABQ= Always Be Quitting

My Intro
My HOF Speech

Offline lmcb

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 02/09/2017
  • Likes Given: 2478
« Reply #70 on: November 08, 2017, 03:53:00 PM »
Great work getting here---now pay attention!!

DON'T LET UP ONE SINGLE BIT!!

Got it?

TheOldMan--Out!
The Old Man

Offline 69franx

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #69 on: November 08, 2017, 03:05:00 PM »
Quote from: Zeno
Quote from: Idaho
Quote from: pab1964
Quote from: batdad
Congrats on reaching the hall!! Keep quitting one day at a time
YouÂ’re doing it right! You are supporting others and getting support in return! Win win situation! Congratulations and letÂ’s keep doing this together ODAAT!
Congrats on the HOF, you are killing it
congrats on HOF Franx!
Shit brother, are we writing in each other's intros at the same time? Thanx again
ABQ= Always Be Quitting

My Intro
My HOF Speech

Offline Zeno

• Master of Quit
  • Interests: Quitting. Reading. Hiking.
  • Likes Given: 233
« Reply #68 on: November 08, 2017, 12:01:00 PM »
Quote from: Idaho
YouÂ’re doing it right! You are supporting others and getting support in return! Win win situation! Congratulations and letÂ’s keep doing this together ODAAT!
congrats on HOF Franx!
Proud Jan. 13 Jackwagin

Quit Date: Sept. 28, 2012

Quitters I have met: ADMann (JW), AirForceAddict, BigBrotherJack, Brettlees, Bronc, ChickDip, Corby, DrStober, EvilWon (JW), GoneCruising, Jbradley (JW), NetGain, Nickald, Remickulous, Sage, Scoot, Sportsfan (JW), Srohde...and always want to meet more.

Endure and Abstain - Epictetus' motto

Offline Idaho Spuds

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: August 18, 2014
  • Interests: Family, Soccer, fishing, hunting, camping
  • Likes Given: 71
« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2017, 11:34:00 AM »