Author Topic: My intro  (Read 3477 times)

Offline davidharleyson10

• Quitter
  • Fucks Given:0
  • Quit Date: 8/27/2018
  • Likes Given: 74
Re: My intro
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2018, 08:52:56 AM »
Day 23 now and the craves come and go, i have days my wife don't want to be around me but she hangs in there just as i do, this migration has been difficult but is finally looking up i will always miss our forum the way it was when i started, but change is always good stay vigilant stay quit. "When the pain of remaining the same gets greater than the fear of change we have two choices.
 Day 39 now so much better now its the fog that comes and goes feels odd but im so glad i quit ....
Commit to the quit!! Commitment is following through with a decision long after the feeling in which you made the decision  is gone!! ..."WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK" - Srains918...

Offline davidharleyson10

• Quitter
Re: My intro
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2018, 12:48:41 PM »
Day 23 now and the craves come and go, i have days my wife don't want to be around me but she hangs in there just as i do, this migration has been difficult but is finally looking up i will always miss our forum the way it was when i started, but change is always good stay vigilant stay quit. "When the pain of remaining the same gets greater than the fear of change we have two choices.
Commit to the quit!! Commitment is following through with a decision long after the feeling in which you made the decision  is gone!! ..."WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK" - Srains918...

Offline davidharleyson10

• Quitter
My intro
« on: September 18, 2018, 10:57:30 AM »
Poof

« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 12:47:15 PM by davidharleyson10 »