Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
Re: Hello
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2015, 05:20:00 PM »
We're all waiting on you! Post roll! Takes 5 minutes of your time, it's free and it's awesome! Next moves your's!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline Bean

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2015, 03:17:00 PM »
Dano and Rawls hit the nail on the head. POST ROLL, READ and REPEAT. You got this!!!

Offline Rawls

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: Nov 18, 2014
  • Interests: I am a Christian. By grace through faith.....I asked God to show me the truth. And He did. I am a believer! Wife of 30 Years, Golf, Hunting, All sports...Romans 10:9-13
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2015, 10:53:00 AM »
Quote from: StreetGliderider
Hello everyone! I quit 6 Mar and this week has been the hardest yet!! I have really felt like getting a can and chewing the whole thing in one sitting!!

Doesn't seem to help that I have felt short of breath with sinus drainage out of this world and a mucus hack that won't stop!!

Am I the only one to experience these things?
SGR.... Nicotine either a pinch or whole can... Will not make things better, it will only double up your trouble.

Nicotine + problem = 2 problems.

When your sick you get somewhat more emotional, find other things to keep you busy. Read here all day and post when you can.

It's gonna be hard... It's gonna suck.
Get in to July and share it with guys going though the same thing.
They need you NOW..... YOU need them NOW.

Get in there and introduce yourself and post roll. NOW!
:topic/11069030/
I quit with you today.
I believe.....

Offline danojeno

• Quit Date March 2, 2015
  • Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 48
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2015, 12:58:00 AM »
Quote from: StreetGliderider
Hello everyone! I quit 6 Mar and this week has been the hardest yet!! I have really felt like getting a can and chewing the whole thing in one sitting!!

Doesn't seem to help that I have felt short of breath with sinus drainage out of this world and a mucus hack that won't stop!!

First, welcome to KTC. You are not alone. We are all going through the same thing in one form or another. Here we quit through brotherhood and accountability. That means you post your promise not to use nicotine every day. You get to know your brother quitters. Take a look around here. Go over to the June 2015 Pre HOF group and post your promise with me. That group is for those of us who will have 100 days quit in June. I quit with you today!

Offline StreetGliderider

• Quit Date: 2015-03-06
Hello
« on: April 14, 2015, 12:25:00 AM »