Author Topic: hi  (Read 889 times)

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Swim Bike Run - Shooting - Chasing my boys around.
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: hi
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2012, 09:44:00 PM »
Nice work Josh.

You might want to post roll with your screen name bro. I think there are a few Josh's round here. And hell, if you are an Ironman, flaunt that shit.

Check out the enduro thread sometime:

Endurance thread

Offline per034

• Quitter
  • Interests: My family - 2 amazingly brilliant and beautiful children and an equally amazing and beautiful wife. Sports - Mets and Giants for teams, golf for weekends... Bagpipes. Been playing bagpipes longer than I've been dipping. And that's a long friggin' time.
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2012, 10:11:00 AM »
Quote from: DW3
Quote from: ironman022
Hi my name is Josh and i live on the Oregon coast. I am 30 years old and coach sports and work with juveniles. I have been chewing everyday sence i was in 6th grade and am ready to be free of the strong grip that chew has had me in over the years. Today is my 4th day dip free. I am trying to figure out the sight and start my daily log.
Welcome Ironman and great job posting your PROMISE. I just wanted to be clear what posting role is in case you haven't got your reading done. It's not a daily log or status update. Souliman is right on, it's your word, a promise to youself and your group, that you won't use ANY nicotine all day. You got this man.

PM me if you need anything.
This is a strong start Ironman. Congratulations on reclaiming your life. You dipped for nearly 2 decades. Now take ownership of your quit and live on this site. This place is about one thing - accountability. You post roll, you make your promise, you have no choice. Proud to be quit with you.
The love you get here is conditional. The condition is that you are quit.

"Every time you bump someone and dont fix it, a kitten dies" - Jost2Brown

Offline DW3

• Quitter
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2012, 08:18:00 AM »
Quote from: ironman022
Hi my name is Josh and i live on the Oregon coast. I am 30 years old and coach sports and work with juveniles. I have been chewing everyday sence i was in 6th grade and am ready to be free of the strong grip that chew has had me in over the years. Today is my 4th day dip free. I am trying to figure out the sight and start my daily log.
Welcome Ironman and great job posting your PROMISE. I just wanted to be clear what posting role is in case you haven't got your reading done. It's not a daily log or status update. Souliman is right on, it's your word, a promise to youself and your group, that you won't use ANY nicotine all day. You got this man.

PM me if you need anything.
Grit and Quit ~ Timpy
Building a relentless, laser-sighted, chrome-plated, heat-seeking, cock-blocking, wolf pack of a quit (with curb feelers), one day at a time.

Offline Sleestak

• Quitter
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2012, 06:34:00 AM »
Nice you have quit, even better that maybe you can influence kids away from the crap.

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2012, 10:14:00 PM »
Nice work. Almost nailed it perfectly bro.

Welcome to the quit.

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2012, 05:30:00 PM »
Okay Ironman. This is it brother. If you have the balls to put yourself through a tri-event like an Ironman, then you've already got the mental steel and brass cajones to get this done.

1. Hit the 'welcome center' in the upper left. Its the what's, where's and how's of this little corner of quit on the internet.

2. Post roll. That's us putting down our word that we quit today. That's how we quit here. One day at a time. I'm an addict and I know anything more than 24 hours and I start asking myself questions. We post roll early to set the day right. And we post everyday. Don't fuck with the program. You can't get to a computer? You text/call a quit brother or sister. Don't have numbers? Dammit get some.

Here's where to post roll: May 2012

Here's how to post roll: How to post roll

Here's a secret video on how to post roll: Secret Video

3. Get to know folks. Everyone of us has done it. We've put down the can and said "I quit". We all have been through it.

4. Read everything you can. There is so much information here.

5. Reach out. When shit hits the fan you got to know there are tools and resources. Those tools and resources are this site.

My name is Souliman. Protect your quit.

Offline Buckfever99

• Quitter
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 04:13:00 PM »
Glad to be quit with ya brother.
Spare me the "cavin" bullcrap!!! I aint buyin!!!

Offline ironman022

hi
« on: February 18, 2012, 02:14:00 PM »