Author Topic: All in  (Read 1675 times)

Offline CDub27

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 5
Re: All in
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2014, 10:53:00 AM »
I gotta say this site is going to be a huge help. I appreciate the encouragement. Multiple people have PM'd me with numbers if I need anything. Didn't know it was going to be like that but man am i thankful. The "fog" is crazy. Trying to post roll yesterday was like taking a advanced calculus test and I sucked at math.

But you know what, I did and I am doing it again today.

Offline MCO

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-03-14
  • Interests: Shooting, hunting, fishing, videogames, women, etc.
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2014, 10:09:00 PM »
Quote from: Bruce
Quote from: CDub27
Hey new to the community but not new to this site. I have read a lot on here and am appreciative of all the information that is posted. My quit date was yesterday. I am a little more than half way through day two. I wanted to get in the forum for encouragement, interaction and information.

I started reading other posts and realized I did not give a very good introduction.

36 years old. Father of 4. Dipped a little as a teen. Went to basic training, felt great after, no addictions. On the bus to A school someone offered me a dip, I did and now I am amazed how controlled I am by this little can( 18 years). It must go with me every where. I must know where it is at all time. I feel naked with out it. I have tried a few times to quit but they were just attempts. A few weeks ago I was on the sited and realized I can't keep putting this off. After reading some posts and decided on a quit date. July 1st, 2014 I am done. I am looking forward to using this site to help through the success story.

Pressing on!!!

CDub
Cdub congrats on the decision to quit. Your derision to quit. Also saw you posted rol good job, do it every day.

Now listen (or read) closely because Im gonna be real with you. Its gonna suck. Bad. But guess what, I did it andso did the thousand other quitters here. Be the suck, never forget the suck. It will make your quit stonger. One day at a time, it gets better, but focus on staying quit today
CDub, congrats on the decision to quit, after 111 days I'm still amazed at how much better I feel without that nagging nic bitch controlling my every move.

I saw you attempted to post roll, great job, don't worry about not posting roll perfectly for the first few days...all that matters is you're quit. A little advice: Jump in with both feet! This site only requires that you post roll everyday, but that alone isn't enough to keep you quit. You need to get to know your group, start by exchanging number, PMs, talking with em in live chat, etc.

The best part of this site is that if you follow the beaten path, you will stay quit. The second best part is the connections you make with other quitters.

Send me a private message if you need a contact.

MCO
Quit: 3/14/2014
HOF: 6/21/2014
Quitting with The Saloon and The Elite 8!!
If you are reading this; I quit with you today.

Offline Bruce

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2011-11-21
  • Interests: Long walks on the beach, cuddling up next to that special someone in front of a fire, just watching the sunset, and titty bars.
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2014, 09:27:00 PM »
Hey new to the community but not new to this site. I have read a lot on here and am appreciative of all the information that is posted. My quit date was yesterday. I am a little more than half way through day two. I wanted to get in the forum for encouragement, interaction and information.

I started reading other posts and realized I did not give a very good introduction.

36 years old. Father of 4. Dipped a little as a teen. Went to basic training, felt great after, no addictions. On the bus to A school someone offered me a dip, I did and now I am amazed how controlled I am by this little can( 18 years). It must go with me every where. I must know where it is at all time. I feel naked with out it. I have tried a few times to quit but they were just attempts. A few weeks ago I was on the sited and realized I can't keep putting this off. After reading some posts and decided on a quit date. July 1st, 2014 I am done. I am looking forward to using this site to help through the success story.

Pressing on!!!

CDub
Cdub congrats on the decision to quit. Your derision to quit. Also saw you posted rol good job, do it every day.

Now listen (or read) closely because Im gonna be real with you. Its gonna suck. Bad. But guess what, I did it andso did the thousand other quitters here. Be the suck, never forget the suck. It will make your quit stonger. One day at a time, it gets better, but focus on staying quit today
Quit date: 11/21/11
HOF date: 2/28/12
Comma date: 8/16/14
It's a freedom thing

Caving is NOT an option

-"Now I can walk through walls and my quit can talk to god. That's right. Crazy voodoo magic quit" Souliman

-'Stop being a pussy and quit' Tarpon17

-"this is the gheyest place on earth, if you say it in here it might become someones signature" Bigwhitebeast

- "We Quit Like Fuck" - Coach Steve

Offline THansen2413

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2017-03-03
  • Interests: Vikings, Gophers, Wild. Enjoy running in the warm months.
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2014, 08:13:00 PM »

Pressing on!!!

CDub
This sounds like someone who truly wants to quit! This is it man....buckle up and dig deep....it's going to be a hell of a ride. I promise though, it's worth it. This freedom is awesome! I'm at 130 days quit and I'm quitting ODAAT. If you need text number inbox me. You seem like a quitter who wants to take this to the next level...my number is available to you.
Quitters I've met in person : Keddy, boelker62, Big Brother Jack, baitbanjo, SirDerek, Chewie, Scowick65, theo3wood, mcarmo44, MonsterEMT, Bronc, dforbes, rocketman, Lance from SD, kdip, wastepanel, quitspit, basshaug, greenspidy, 30yrAddict, btdogboy, cmark, chrisTKE1982, Jeffro Dolfie, Clampy, carlh2o, JGlav, ReWire, Chewrouski_Philly, Sranger999, walterwhite, DWEIRICK, spit cup, FranPro, ericfluck

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2014, 08:05:00 PM »
Quote from: lighty7
Congrats Cdub - I'm a 38 y/o father of 2 and dipped for 22 years. You'll be amazed at how similar the stories are here. My life revolved around when I was next going to get my next nicotine fix. As everyone has said read everything on the site and post roll everyday. If you have questions send someone a private message (PM) or post it here. It hasn't been easy for me but I've been quit for 45 days. Guess what I did on each and every one of those days? I posted roll.
I see your day2. Well done!

Offline lighty7

• Quitter
  • Interests: UGA Football
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2014, 08:02:00 PM »
Congrats Cdub - I'm a 38 y/o father of 2 and dipped for 22 years. You'll be amazed at how similar the stories are here. My life revolved around when I was next going to get my next nicotine fix. As everyone has said read everything on the site and post roll everyday. If you have questions send someone a private message (PM) or post it here. It hasn't been easy for me but I've been quit for 45 days. Guess what I did on each and every one of those days? I posted roll.

Offline sixercountry

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-03-03
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2014, 06:35:00 PM »
lets get to quittin......post roll dude if you havent already

Offline slinger

• Quitter
  • Interests: My wife and two sons, sports, hunting, fishing, and quitting.
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2014, 06:30:00 PM »
Congrats on deciding to quit. Figure out how to post roll and do it every day. It's the most important thing we do here. Hit me up if you need anything.
We are what we repeatedly do. ~ Aristotle

Quit or get off the pot, Sally. ~ Diesel2112

The way I see it, you can either post roll daily or fuck off. ~ jost2brown

Bam! Right in the ass! ~ MonsterEMT

Quit Date: 3/4/14
HOF Date: 6/11/14
2nd Floor: 9/19/14
HOF Speech

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2014, 06:21:00 PM »
There just comes a time when you realize... Now.
I have to do this now.
I think you've reached that point. Awesome.

It is NOT going to be fun for awhile but that's why we're here. We know.
We know what you're going to think, how you're going to feel, and, most important, why you will go through all these things. Realize something... You. Can. Do. This.

Read up on your quit group and take to heart why we post a quit roll call each day.
Shout out if in an help with anything.
Welcome to freedom.
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2014, 06:15:00 PM »
Good job. Read the welcome center and post roll right away.
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline CDub27

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 5
All in
« on: July 02, 2014, 05:49:00 PM »

Pressing on!!!

CDub