Author Topic: Day 6 quit, no turning back  (Read 21565 times)

Offline drew85

• Likes Given: 0
Re: Day 6 quit, no turning back
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2013, 07:15:00 PM »
Quote from: Steakbomb18
I'm newly registered with the site, but have been reading some very inspiring stories since my second day. These stories of success have given me the strength to work through the fog and stay quit since 12/12/13. Very grateful to know there are others on the same journey as I and to those who have traveled that road or are traveling that road, I'm going to stay on that road with you.
I quit the same day. What ever you go through, I am too.
Accept the challenges so you can feel the exhilaration of Victory - George S Patton -----Quit Date 12/12/13

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2013, 02:27:00 PM »
Welcome to March quitters Steakbomb!
As a newbie there are only a couple things I have figured out for sure.
1. Post roll EVERYDAY
2. Don't put any nicotine into your body that day
3. Repeat... each new day.

4. Read and Learn....There are so many long quit people still involved daily on this site. I spend a lot of time reading their introduction threads to learn from them. It is a HUGE help for me. (Knowing that it can be done and we aren't alone in doing this.)

Glad to be quit with you today. Message me if you need anything.

Offline Steakbomb18

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 12/13/2013
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2013, 01:53:00 PM »
Quote from: Winter
I'm newly registered with the site, but have been reading some very inspiring stories since my second day.  These stories of success have given me the strength to work through the fog and stay quit since 12/12/13.  Very grateful to know there are others on the same journey as I and to those who have traveled that road or are traveling that road, I'm going to stay on that road with you.
Go read pre hof march 2014 and figure out how to post roll and do so. Welcome aboard buddy. Great decision. I quit with you
Roll call posted. Thanks fellas, let's do this.
Certified Grade A Badass

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2013, 12:39:00 PM »
I'm newly registered with the site, but have been reading some very inspiring stories since my second day. These stories of success have given me the strength to work through the fog and stay quit since 12/12/13. Very grateful to know there are others on the same journey as I and to those who have traveled that road or are traveling that road, I'm going to stay on that road with you.
Go read pre hof march 2014 and figure out how to post roll and do so. Welcome aboard buddy. Great decision. I quit with you
Quit~December - 2 - 2013
1st Floor~March - 11 - 2014

Offline kkljinc

• Quitter
  • Interests: I love to workout, RUN, and Weights. Hunter and a Fisherman. Golf is my passion.Wife and kids keep me busy.
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2013, 12:39:00 PM »
Steak, welcome to KTC, are you posting roll? Posting roll in our promise and it's the cost of admission here. This should be your primary focus in your quit.

The brotherhood and the desire to quit is what makes us work.

Hit the welcome center, pinkish link up top. Read up, tells you what you need to do it and why.

Glad you're here, and I can promise it's worth it. You just need to dig deep and find the testicular fortitude to do it.

I will quit with you every damn day.

KK

Offline Steakbomb18

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 12/13/2013
  • Likes Given: 20
Day 6 quit, no turning back
« on: December 17, 2013, 12:29:00 PM »
Certified Grade A Badass