Author Topic: Avatar question  (Read 239 times)

Offline SamCat!!!

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 2009-07-27
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Avatar question
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2013, 05:18:00 PM »
Quote from: GrizzX
I just joined KTC today, i am in the process of setting up my profile and im having an issue. It wont let me upload an avatar. I am using the correct type of file, and have tried a few different pics. Each time i get an error message saying I cant use that tyoe if file. I am going to begin my kill the can adventure with or without an avatar, but dont understand why I cant get one to upload. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.
Its generally the size of the file. I always have to reopen it in paint and resize the pic down to the 25mg,kb -or whatever those abbreviations are. It should tell you the pic file size when you're downloading it. Welcome to KTC...make sure you post roll immediately also..everyday!!! Lots of info in the Welcome Center too. I'm on my phone  don't know how to post up the links..Good luck with the Avi and proud to Quit with ya!!!
My HOF Speech...
My Intro page...

Thanks for visiting The CatHouse!!!

Offline GrizzX

• Interests: I like doing the usual stuff guys like to do when not at work, or getting ran around by a woman lol. Golfing, road trips, hunting and fishing, baseball, the list could go on for a while....
  • Likes Given: 0
« on: February 23, 2013, 11:00:00 AM »
I just joined KTC today, i am in the process of setting up my profile and im having an issue. It wont let me upload an avatar. I am using the correct type of file, and have tried a few different pics. Each time i get an error message saying I cant use that tyoe if file. I am going to begin my kill the can adventure with or without an avatar, but dont understand why I cant get one to upload. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.
Get Busy Living, or Get Busy Dying.