Author Topic: Day 6, Late Intro  (Read 235 times)

Offline Brett

• Quitting MoFo
  • The Grit to Stay Quit
  • Quit Date: 2/7/2017
  • Interests: Jesus Christ,Physical Therapy,Whitewater rafting.hiking,mountain biking,boxing,wrestling,karate
  • Likes Given: 1344
Re: Day 6, Late Intro
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2017, 11:03:00 PM »
Quote from: buckarooj
These 6 days have been a weird wave trying to ride. Been dipping a can of Cope long cut since I was 18, and I'm glad I'm quitting under 10 years of use. The hardest part is I always used it as a crutch in life, ( ie: that sucks, pack a lip it'll be alright). I feel like I've matured these last six days because I've had nothing to hide behind. Time to take it on the chin like a man. Ever since I was a kid I've always wanted to be a cowboy and fell into this disgusting habit. I realized the marlboro man, and copenhagen cowboys only die young and I think I have alot more life to live, and set an example for the younger dudes out there. I'm glad I found a place where people understand.
Buck-Welcome. Post roll everyday. Keep your promise. Quit Hard!! It will suck and we are here for you. I quit with you today,brother.
"Whomever comes after me must Deny themselves, Take up their cross daily and follow me." Luke 9:23
(Jesus to everyone)

Offline buckarooj

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2017-03-04
  • Interests: Starting Colts, Roping, anything History, Guns
  • Likes Given: 0
Day 6, Late Intro
« on: March 08, 2017, 09:50:00 PM »
These 6 days have been a weird wave trying to ride. Been dipping a can of Cope long cut since I was 18, and I'm glad I'm quitting under 10 years of use. The hardest part is I always used it as a crutch in life, ( ie: that sucks, pack a lip it'll be alright). I feel like I've matured these last six days because I've had nothing to hide behind. Time to take it on the chin like a man. Ever since I was a kid I've always wanted to be a cowboy and fell into this disgusting habit. I realized the marlboro man, and copenhagen cowboys only die young and I think I have alot more life to live, and set an example for the younger dudes out there. I'm glad I found a place where people understand.