Author Topic: Day 2  (Read 244 times)

Offline Rawls

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: Nov 18, 2014
  • Interests: I am a Christian. By grace through faith.....I asked God to show me the truth. And He did. I am a believer! Wife of 30 Years, Golf, Hunting, All sports...Romans 10:9-13
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Day 2
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2017, 09:31:00 AM »
You know the rules.... Go to work.
You need it more than the kids.
I've seen many kids survive and accomplish great things in life after a parent dies of cancer.
What's sad... Is the parent never getting to experience their childrens and grandchildrens life.
And for what.... A plant? (or "poop")
I quit with you today.
Rawls 1138
I believe.....

Offline BigSlim

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 12/27/2017
  • Likes Given: 9
Day 2
« on: December 28, 2017, 10:01:00 PM »
Hello everyone my name is Jim I'm 33. I have been unfortunately a snuff addict since I've been 16 years old. I have stopped several times in the past but never had much success as the time I used this site in 2010 and hit my HOF. After stopping my roll call i caved one day because I let it trick me into thinking I can have only one. Years later I now have a 6 and 3 year old and it kills me to see them emmuitlaute spitting in the trash can and telling everyone I eat poop. I honestly have hit rock bottom and I am hoping that you would forgive me and allow me a chance to finally rid my life of this and quit with you. I am on day 2 now and hope you will allow me to be accountable. I regret my decison to have ever tried this poison. It is time for me to quit for myself and noone elese.