Author Topic: Back in the States  (Read 244 times)

Offline Palpatine

• Administrator
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 1.6.2016
  • Likes Given: 409
Re: Back in the States
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2017, 10:57:00 AM »
Quote from: LongBall
I was in China for 3 weeks and ran out of chew ten days before returning to the states. The withdraws were intense but China didn't have any chew for sale so I was SOL. I am on day 10 of quitting right now after chewing for the past 5 years every day and I have to say I am FIRED UP. I look forward to the next 100 days. I want to put my body through the test and I am not going to give in. I am craving the hell out of it right now and am jet lagged but I am doing this for myself. If you want to take the journey of resolve with me over the next 90 days let's gas it up!
Welcome LongBall! KTC is a great community to help you quit. Come here everyday and post roll in the April 2017 Pre-HOF group early in the morning. Post up your promise and day number and do this everyday and only worry about today. 100 day sis a great milestone but none of us are cured after 100...this is something we do everyday as we are all addicts.

Hope to see you on roll and embracing your quit!
Good...good, let the quit flow through you!  -chewie

Offline LongBall

• Quit Date: 2017-01-10
  • Likes Given: 0
Back in the States
« on: January 19, 2017, 10:02:00 AM »
I was in China for 3 weeks and ran out of chew ten days before returning to the states. The withdraws were intense but China didn't have any chew for sale so I was SOL. I am on day 10 of quitting right now after chewing for the past 5 years every day and I have to say I am FIRED UP. I look forward to the next 100 days. I want to put my body through the test and I am not going to give in. I am craving the hell out of it right now and am jet lagged but I am doing this for myself. If you want to take the journey of resolve with me over the next 90 days let's gas it up!