Author Topic: Hour 2  (Read 235 times)

Offline Prohunter

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Interests: Hunting, fishing and quittin everday...
  • Likes Given: 4
Re: Hour 2
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2017, 05:06:00 PM »
Quote from: CutsPack
Wow! I am now in hour 2 of day 1. I don't know why but FOG has hit already. I feel light headed and dizzy actually. Chewing gum so I don't have any craving as yet but I am not worried (must be the fog). On June 28, 2016, I began a journey to lose weight. I had just had a physical and I was 60 pounds over weight. Today I am 50 pounds lighter and it was not easy. The hardest thing I ever did. Until now. I am confident I can remain quit but thank God for this site.
Welcome to the site, check your inbox for a message I sent you. Dive in my friend, exchange digits and become involved, post roll early every morning the same time you would pack a cat turd in your lip, this site will be the answer if you let it.

Offline CutsPack

• Quit Date: 2017-06-22
  • Likes Given: 0
Hour 2
« on: June 22, 2017, 04:48:00 PM »
Wow! I am now in hour 2 of day 1. I don't know why but FOG has hit already. I feel light headed and dizzy actually. Chewing gum so I don't have any craving as yet but I am not worried (must be the fog). On June 28, 2016, I began a journey to lose weight. I had just had a physical and I was 60 pounds over weight. Today I am 50 pounds lighter and it was not easy. The hardest thing I ever did. Until now. I am confident I can remain quit but thank God for this site.