Author Topic: Need yalls help  (Read 544 times)

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
Re: Need yalls help
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2015, 12:50:00 PM »
Awesome on posting roll! You will never regret that, the only way you will is the day you decide not to! My man w2w put down everything you need, just remember it's gonna suck till it don't! Pm me for my number if you want to. Damn proud of you! Quit on!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2015, 05:03:00 AM »
Well, sir... You have support from some of the most bad ass quitters on this site in less than 6 hours in! There is no better way to jump in than that.

Here is the thing... And I'm not gonna lie... The beginning sucks. It just does. There is no magic cure, but there are things that can help. Water - like gallons of it. Eating more than normal, and whatever you want. If you wanna eat deep fried butter sticks for the next few days - do it. Exercise to the point where you don't think you can do any more... Then do 50 push-ups. Sex helps everything - lol. But more than anything - utilize this website and reach out! We all went thru this suck period to quit and these bad asses that reached out to you, along with the new members of your group, will climb mountains to help you out.

No pain, no gain... Right? Here is something you must remember... This is not the new normal! Treat this like the flu. It will get better. It won't last. Nicotine isn't the cure... Time is. You know this, and you can do this. Welcome to the best decision of your life!

Offline DWEIRICK

• Master of Quit
  • Interests: Volunteer Firefighter/EMT - Conductor/Engineer for Lycoming Valley Railroad - Shooting guns, Fishing and time with my family!
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2015, 01:13:00 AM »
Welcome and it's good to see you found roll it was nice talking to you in Chat. Now all you have to do is come back each day and post roll just one day at a time!

You should have digits from me in your Inbox!

Offline danojeno

• Quit Date March 2, 2015
  • Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 48
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2015, 01:33:00 AM »
Great job posting roll. Tomorrow, wake up, post, keep your promise and swap digits with folks in your group. Read all you can on here and immerse yourself in quit. Before you know it, it will be a ton easier.

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2015, 12:28:00 AM »
Quote from: Chauvin
I want to quit bad. I've tried everything. Need help from the pros. I have half a can left. What do I do with it?
Pour the can out, read the welcome center to learn how to Post Roll, get that done and you will get all the help along with advice and accountability you will need. You ask I told you very little, because the price of advice is posting roll early every damn day! I quit with you today!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline Chauvin

• Likes Given: 0
Need yalls help
« on: November 01, 2015, 12:10:00 AM »
I want to quit bad. I've tried everything. Need help from the pros. I have half a can left. What do I do with it?