Author Topic: Quit day 6 for me  (Read 65209 times)

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 107
Re: Quit day 6 for me
« Reply #317 on: April 27, 2017, 10:45:00 AM »
Quote from: Stranger999
Quote from: worktowin
Quote from: pab1964
Thanks guys! I'm feeling really good about this quit. I think I might be able to free myself from this curse this time. I'm still a little foggy but I have no desire to run out for another tin right how. Baby steps....
Stranger welcome, this site works but you gotta be willing to do your part. Post roll get help from all these badass quitters, I can tell you going at this alone sucks Monkey balls. We're all waiting on you! I quit with you today my friend!
Putting your name on a list sounds pretty lame. Right? I remember thinking the same thing. Dude it works. Join us.

You will never regret quitting. Have you EVER heard anyone say... God I wish I still smoked/dipped?
Putting my name on a list probably did seem really lame to me on day 6. Somewhere on my way to 100 times day 6 it's just become something that I do, every damn day.

Thanks to everyone who supports me! I've done the math and ODAAT + KTC = Success. B)B
This is awesome.

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #316 on: April 27, 2017, 08:27:00 AM »
Quote from: Rawls
Quote from: KingNothing
Quote from: ChickDip
Quote from: PMILS
Quote from: JGlav
Quote from: JB65
Quote from: Mike1966
Quote from: tjschu
Congrats on 600 days quit brother! Thanks for quitting with me! Let's do it again tomorrow!!!
Congrats on the 6th floor! Proud to Quit with you everyday Dave!
EDDD - Every Damn Day Dave! Proud to be quit with you man. Congrats! see you on Floor 7 soon!
Yes sir. 600 for the two of us. Celebrate the EDD milestone. You earned it. Proud to be a Dec. 15' Disciple with you as well as share our day of freedom!
Congrats Stranger! Thanks for your support!
StrngrDngr!
Congrats in the 6th floor!
Proud to quit with you today my friend.
Actively quitting for life!
:wub:
Congrats Stranger, you're one BAQ and I will quit with you all day today to celebrate!
Another great milestone for a man that knows how this system works... when nothing else does.

Congratulations, sir. I'll quit with you today. And I can't wait to quit with you tomorrow.
Badass number fishing for a badass quitter! Congratulations
Congrats my man!
All day, every day!
Rawls 892
Enjoy the day quitter!
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Rawls

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: Nov 18, 2014
  • Interests: I am a Christian. By grace through faith.....I asked God to show me the truth. And He did. I am a believer! Wife of 30 Years, Golf, Hunting, All sports...Romans 10:9-13
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #315 on: April 27, 2017, 08:17:00 AM »
Congrats on 600 days quit brother! Thanks for quitting with me! Let's do it again tomorrow!!!
EDDD - Every Damn Day Dave! Proud to be quit with you man. Congrats! see you on Floor 7 soon!
Yes sir. 600 for the two of us. Celebrate the EDD milestone. You earned it. Proud to be a Dec. 15' Disciple with you as well as share our day of freedom!
StrngrDngr!
Congrats Stranger, you're one BAQ and I will quit with you all day today to celebrate!
Another great milestone for a man that knows how this system works... when nothing else does.

Congratulations, sir. I'll quit with you today. And I can't wait to quit with you tomorrow.
Congrats my man!
All day, every day!
Rawls 892
I believe.....

Offline Stranger999

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 09/05/2015
  • Interests: Taking that first breath every morning before I post roll again.... Family, Philadelphia Eagles football, music, computers, solving puzzles of all sorts
  • Likes Given: 245
« Reply #314 on: April 26, 2017, 10:52:00 PM »
Thanks guys! I'm feeling really good about this quit. I think I might be able to free myself from this curse this time. I'm still a little foggy but I have no desire to run out for another tin right how. Baby steps....
Stranger welcome, this site works but you gotta be willing to do your part. Post roll get help from all these badass quitters, I can tell you going at this alone sucks Monkey balls. We're all waiting on you! I quit with you today my friend!
Putting your name on a list sounds pretty lame. Right? I remember thinking the same thing. Dude it works. Join us.

You will never regret quitting. Have you EVER heard anyone say... God I wish I still smoked/dipped?
Putting my name on a list probably did seem really lame to me on day 6. Somewhere on my way to 100 times day 6 it's just become something that I do, every damn day.

Thanks to everyone who supports me! I've done the math and ODAAT + KTC = Success. B)B

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #313 on: April 26, 2017, 10:04:00 PM »
StrngrDngr!

Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 107
« Reply #312 on: April 26, 2017, 01:52:00 PM »
StrngrDngr!

Offline KingNothing

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 2015-07-10
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #311 on: April 26, 2017, 01:16:00 PM »
StrngrDngr!
"Fuck nicotine dude. You don't need it. And you don't want it. It didn't do a thing for you and you know it." - worktowin
"today you dissided that shit wont control your life. and it wont. unless you let it." - drome
"Not thinking about nicotine is for people who've never used nicotine. We threw that option away with the first dip or drag on a cigarette. We are addicts, and cannot become un-addicted." - wildirish317
"You need to decide how much you really want to be quit." - pky1520
We are always at risk. And probably always will be. That is why I will never get "too quit" to post my +1. Every. Damn. Day. - geis2597

Intro
Freedom Tastes So Good

Quit: 7/10/15, HOF: 10/17/15, 2nd Floor: 1/25/16, 3rd Floor: 5/4/16, 1 year: 7/10/16 4th Floor: 8/12/16, 5th Floor: 11/20/16, 6th Floor: 2/28/17, 7th Floor: 6/8/17, 2 years: 7/10/17, 8th Floor: 9/16/17, 9th Floor: 12/25/17, Comma: 4/4/18, 3 years: 7/10/18, 11th Floor: 7/13/18

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
  • Quit Date: 3/30/2015
  • Interests: (July2015 Quit Group) ((7-07-2015 100 days)) ....Quit Day March 30.... Fish Slaying, Hunting, Camping, Hiking, Mtn Biking, Cooking, Sammich-making, Poker, movies, watching Pro Baseball, anything outdoors
  • Likes Given: 2042
« Reply #310 on: April 26, 2017, 12:45:00 PM »
StrngrDngr!
July 2015 Jackals - House of WUPP
"....the load doesn't weigh me down at all, he ain't heavy he's my brother"
Try to believe that you are worth more than you think, and others are worth more than you think.
"If you haven't... Quit now......If you have... Stay that way " ~AppleJack
"Make It Through Today" WarE2013 (Rest Easy)
"I am quit... for today... with you... but not FOR you" ~LBP
"Endeavor to Persevere!" Lone Waite

my intro / my HOF speech / my comma club
Building a Strong Quit / My HOF Day

Offline PMILS

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • September 16 STD
  • Quit Date: 14Jun16
  • Likes Given: 172
« Reply #309 on: April 26, 2017, 12:12:00 PM »
ENJOY YOUR QUIT TODAY!!

Intro

HOF Speech

Offline JGlav

• Master of Quit
  • Interests: Quit Date: 9/05/15
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #308 on: April 26, 2017, 11:50:00 AM »

Offline JB65

• Quitting MoFo
  • Lennie and Henry
  • Quit Date: August 17, 2015
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #307 on: April 26, 2017, 08:46:00 AM »

Offline Mike1966

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 4/18/2016
  • Likes Given: 77
« Reply #306 on: April 26, 2017, 08:27:00 AM »
Just one and you will be back where you started.
And where you started was desperately wishing
you were where you are right now.

Offline Tjschu

• Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 388
« Reply #305 on: April 26, 2017, 07:44:00 AM »

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #304 on: March 06, 2017, 11:02:00 AM »
I love reading my quit thread. It's like a who's who of bad ass quitters in here offering advice and support. Thank you all! I stumbled into accountability but I don't think I will ever trip again. ;)

I still have dip/smoking dreams every now and then. It is annoying that my brain wants to make me think that I've caved when I was only sleeping. Somehow I still wake up every day and remember roll and KTC. It makes me wonder about people who stopped posting here. Do they have caving dreams that lead them to a real cave? I'm not going to find out. I'm going to post roll tomorrow. :)
Me too man. I'll be here
Me too. You guys are an inspiration.
I'm in. Only thing that's worked and I like my odds by posting roll
aint that the truth. I guess for me what it comes down to is this: i just dont trust my addict self..I've see that person fail before..

Without some sort of accountability, my addict self will take over

Thanks guys, appreciate every single one of you on this awesome forum
I can honestly say I've went from a nicotine junky to a ktc junky! I'll take that any day.
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline JB65

• Quitting MoFo
  • Lennie and Henry
  • Quit Date: August 17, 2015
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #303 on: March 06, 2017, 08:10:00 AM »
I love reading my quit thread. It's like a who's who of bad ass quitters in here offering advice and support. Thank you all! I stumbled into accountability but I don't think I will ever trip again. ;)

I still have dip/smoking dreams every now and then. It is annoying that my brain wants to make me think that I've caved when I was only sleeping. Somehow I still wake up every day and remember roll and KTC. It makes me wonder about people who stopped posting here. Do they have caving dreams that lead them to a real cave? I'm not going to find out. I'm going to post roll tomorrow. :)
Me too man. I'll be here
Me too. You guys are an inspiration.
I'm in. Only thing that's worked and I like my odds by posting roll
aint that the truth. I guess for me what it comes down to is this: i just dont trust my addict self..I've see that person fail before..

Without some sort of accountability, my addict self will take over

Thanks guys, appreciate every single one of you on this awesome forum