Author Topic: Bug Guy Intro  (Read 21643 times)

Offline Thefranks5

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 3/5/2020
  • Interests: Praising the Lord,tractor pulling for sure, anything to do with farming, hunting and soccer.
  • Likes Given: 220
Re: Bug Guy Intro
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2020, 09:25:56 PM »
Given that I haven't been of much help to anyone, and with the current state of affairs within my personal life, I am closing this chapter within my life. KTC will always hold a special place in my heart and what got me to "kill the can", I am eternally grateful. I will drop by time to time to say hi, but God willing, never to post a day 1 ever again. I will still keep in contact with all of you and if any of you want my number, shoot me a pm, I'll still get alerts via email. Thanks everyone, and keep kickin ass my brothers and sisters!
You have been helpful to me and its my turn to say THANK YOU. I am way behind you at 160 but having your insight and comments along with all the vets have helped me more than any doctor. Thank you again for all you have done brother. May God bless you in your future endeavors. You have done more than you think!!!!

Offline Bug Guy

• REMF
  • Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • Just a squirrel trying to get a nut
  • Quit Date: 1-4-19
  • Interests: Buckeye Football, Hunting, Hiking, Hanging with the family
  • Likes Given: 2427
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2020, 09:06:18 PM »
Given that I haven't been of much help to anyone, and with the current state of affairs within my personal life, I am closing this chapter within my life. KTC will always hold a special place in my heart and what got me to "kill the can", I am eternally grateful. I will drop by time to time to say hi, but God willing, never to post a day 1 ever again. I will still keep in contact with all of you and if any of you want my number, shoot me a pm, I'll still get alerts via email. Thanks everyone, and keep kickin ass my brothers and sisters!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

INTRO | HOF SPEECH | HOF WRITEUP
QUIT 1/4/19 HOF 4/13/19 2ND FLOOR 7/22/19 3RD FLOOR 10/30/19 4TH FLOOR 2/7/20 5TH FLOOR 5/17/20 6TH FLOOR 8/25/20 7TH FLOOR 12/3/20 8TH FLOOR 3/13/21 9TH FLOOR 6/21/21 DANGLE FLOOR 9/29/21 11TH FLOOR 1/7/22 12TH FLOOR 4/17/22

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
  • Quit Date: 3/30/2015
  • Interests: (July2015 Quit Group) ((7-07-2015 100 days)) ....Quit Day March 30.... Fish Slaying, Hunting, Camping, Hiking, Mtn Biking, Cooking, Sammich-making, Poker, movies, watching Pro Baseball, anything outdoors
  • Likes Given: 2012
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2020, 09:30:28 PM »
500 days and currently feel wore out. I don't know if it's due to all the wuhan flu quarantine crap, being stuck in the house with my wife and kids longer than I'm used to, trying to reduce my meds during all this (fucking stupid idea), all the recent drama (which shouldn't have been drama in the 1st place), having a close quit brother leave the site, or because even at 500 my mind is still trying to adjust. My best bet, it's a combination of all of the above.

But through it all, a lot of you still have had my back just as I have yours. We all have some bad days, and just know that once I move past this little blip, I will be back stronger. Still trying to take some much needed time to refocus and get my mind right. So for anyone who I have offended or have called out recently, I offer my sincere apologies. Please don't take it personally, I don't mean it as such. Unless of course I have specifically called you out by name and told you that I think you are here to troll and not wanting to do it the KTC way, you can absolutely take it personally  ;D .

Do I wish today could have been more exciting, hell yeah. Does it have to be, of course not. In the grand scheme of things it's just another day. 500 is still just the beginning of my quit journey, many more days to come that will have it's ups and downs. But such is life, we can't control that. One majorly important thing we can control though is being quit for today. And I choose to do just that.

Day 500 and I am quit. Still love you guys n gals!

Strength Determination Merciless Forever// Get It Fucking Done
SDMF//GIFD

Congrats BG.  It's my distinct honor and privilege to be quit with you.  Do your thing man!
Congrats Steve. Keep doing what you do and let those days add up one day at a time.
Thanks for your help and support!  All we can do is stay quit for the day, and try to make better versions of ourselves when the opportunity arises.  And, don't apologize for being human...
Congrats Steve!
A 1/2 Dangle is better than No Dangle  'lift'
July 2015 Jackals - House of WUPP
"....the load doesn't weigh me down at all, he ain't heavy he's my brother"
Try to believe that you are worth more than you think, and others are worth more than you think.
"If you haven't... Quit now......If you have... Stay that way " ~AppleJack
"Make It Through Today" WarE2013 (Rest Easy)
"I am quit... for today... with you... but not FOR you" ~LBP
"Endeavor to Persevere!" Lone Waite

my intro / my HOF speech / my comma club
Building a Strong Quit / My HOF Day

Offline oldschool

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • Quit Date: 10/08/2018
  • Likes Given: 397
« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2020, 11:53:30 AM »
500 days and currently feel wore out. I don't know if it's due to all the wuhan flu quarantine crap, being stuck in the house with my wife and kids longer than I'm used to, trying to reduce my meds during all this (fucking stupid idea), all the recent drama (which shouldn't have been drama in the 1st place), having a close quit brother leave the site, or because even at 500 my mind is still trying to adjust. My best bet, it's a combination of all of the above.

But through it all, a lot of you still have had my back just as I have yours. We all have some bad days, and just know that once I move past this little blip, I will be back stronger. Still trying to take some much needed time to refocus and get my mind right. So for anyone who I have offended or have called out recently, I offer my sincere apologies. Please don't take it personally, I don't mean it as such. Unless of course I have specifically called you out by name and told you that I think you are here to troll and not wanting to do it the KTC way, you can absolutely take it personally  ;D .

Do I wish today could have been more exciting, hell yeah. Does it have to be, of course not. In the grand scheme of things it's just another day. 500 is still just the beginning of my quit journey, many more days to come that will have it's ups and downs. But such is life, we can't control that. One majorly important thing we can control though is being quit for today. And I choose to do just that.

SDMF//GIFD

Congrats BG.  It's my distinct honor and privilege to be quit with you.  Do your thing man!
Congrats Steve. Keep doing what you do and let those days add up one day at a time.
Thanks for your help and support!  All we can do is stay quit for the day, and try to make better versions of ourselves when the opportunity arises.  And, don't apologize for being human...
The only time you fail, is if you don't try

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: October 5, 2018
  • Likes Given: 1619
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2020, 06:00:53 PM »

SDMF//GIFD

Jan19

Offline EXBEARHAG

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 16 July, 2019
  • Likes Given: 825
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2020, 02:52:41 PM »

SDMF//GIFD

Offline Bug Guy

• REMF
  • Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit King
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2020, 01:27:50 PM »

SDMF//GIFD

QUIT 1/4/19 HOF 4/13/19 2ND FLOOR 7/22/19 3RD FLOOR 10/30/19 4TH FLOOR 2/7/20 5TH FLOOR 5/17/20 6TH FLOOR 8/25/20 7TH FLOOR 12/3/20 8TH FLOOR 3/13/21 9TH FLOOR 6/21/21 DANGLE FLOOR 9/29/21 11TH FLOOR 1/7/22 12TH FLOOR 4/17/22

Offline Bug Guy

• REMF
  • Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit King
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2020, 12:07:45 AM »
Special dick pics for my buddy Bug Guy!
That's a whole lot of dick!!!

Offline Athan

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Addict
  • Quit Date: January 1 2018
  • Interests: GodFamilyCountry
  • Likes Given: 1651
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2020, 07:33:07 PM »
Special dick pics for my buddy Bug Guy!
"I hope you find a thousand reasons to quit today" Rawls
"I can't quit for you. I will quit with you" Ready
"There are two dogs in the fight, which one are you feeding?" SuperDave9000
"In the Navy we had morning muster. You never miss muster. You better be dead if you miss. If you are dying, you should have started crawling earlier, no excuse." Olcpo

The Science of Addiction
The Law of Addiction
The Road Called Recovery
My Intro and HOF Speech
Quitters I've met: Cbird, UncleRico, Gregor, KDip, Broccoli-saurus, Croakenhagen, BriagG, Koba, Kodiakdeath, Arrakisdq, McDave, Worktowin, SkolVikings, JGromo, GS9502, PaDutchman, Stillbrewing, A-Aron...
wildirish317
outdoortexan cancer

Offline Bug Guy

• REMF
  • Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit King
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2020, 09:05:19 PM »
Hey @Bug Guy
Saw your post in May '20 saying you were out of here.  Hope you are just blowing smoke.  You are too valuable here to leave.  Please reconsider if that is what you meant.  We need your tenacity and commitment.  Please reach out if I can help.

PTBQWYT my firmed

~HAG
I appreciate you @EXBEARHAG . Right now I don't want to be here, but let's see what happens tomorrow.

QLAMFEDDWY

@Bug Guy

Roger that Brother but please remember why you (we) are here.  You make a difference in people's quit.  You are an asset.  If I could be so bold to give you some advise...take a break and recharge.  The day to day rhetoric don't mean a thing.  WUPP EEDD, support others, repeat.  Let everything else go. 

I hope to see you back on the boards soon.  I Quit With YOU Today.
@Bug Guy I have to add my 2 cents into this. When I signed up for KTC officially and posted my first roll. You were one of the first 3 people to contact me and interact. Since then you have been such a HUGE asset to my quit, I truly wouldn’t be this far without you brother. Like HAG said, if anything, PAG and take a break from the mainstream stuff. Stay quit, keep helping us newbies, cause you know we need it sometimes. Hate to see you go, so please stay. Proud to quit with you today and everyday my friend.

Steve,

Take a few days or weeks and just post & Ghost.  Take of your personal stuff and recharge your batteries.  When you're ready, come on back and do you.  Take what you need and leave the rest.  I don't agree with the decision myself, but the decision was not ours to make.  You and I did what we were supposed to.  You do more good here than you know buddy and it would be a huge loss if you were to leave.

Text or call if you want to talk.  I'm home all week.

Chris
Steve,

I echo what Chris said. Here if you want to talk and take care of your quit.

@Bug Guy

Steve,
I'm going to echo what everyone else said above.  It's advice that you gave me when I was getting sick of all the crap that comes with KTC.  P&G for a while.  Things will get better.  I'm a phone call or text away if you need anything.
@EXBEARHAG @A-Aron @chris2alaska @Keith0617 @25yeardippernomore you guys are amazing. I am truly honored to have such great friends/brothers looking after me. I rarely ask for anything, and maybe that's to a fault, but thank you guys for going the extra mile to let me know that you are here for me. That's why the overall theory of this site works, because of people like you. So from the bottom of my heart, thank you. You guys mean the world to me, how could I leave this kind of support behind  ;D

Offline 25yeardippernomore

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Quit Date: 03/03/2019
  • Likes Given: 308
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2020, 02:04:01 PM »
Hey @Bug Guy
Saw your post in May '20 saying you were out of here.  Hope you are just blowing smoke.  You are too valuable here to leave.  Please reconsider if that is what you meant.  We need your tenacity and commitment.  Please reach out if I can help.

PTBQWYT my firmed

~HAG
I appreciate you @EXBEARHAG . Right now I don't want to be here, but let's see what happens tomorrow.

QLAMFEDDWY

@Bug Guy

Roger that Brother but please remember why you (we) are here.  You make a difference in people's quit.  You are an asset.  If I could be so bold to give you some advise...take a break and recharge.  The day to day rhetoric don't mean a thing.  WUPP EEDD, support others, repeat.  Let everything else go. 

@Bug Guy I have to add my 2 cents into this. When I signed up for KTC officially and posted my first roll. You were one of the first 3 people to contact me and interact. Since then you have been such a HUGE asset to my quit, I truly wouldn’t be this far without you brother. Like HAG said, if anything, PAG and take a break from the mainstream stuff. Stay quit, keep helping us newbies, cause you know we need it sometimes. Hate to see you go, so please stay. Proud to quit with you today and everyday my friend.

Steve,

Take a few days or weeks and just post & Ghost.  Take of your personal stuff and recharge your batteries.  When you're ready, come on back and do you.  Take what you need and leave the rest.  I don't agree with the decision myself, but the decision was not ours to make.  You and I did what we were supposed to.  You do more good here than you know buddy and it would be a huge loss if you were to leave.

Chris
Steve,

@Bug Guy

Steve,
I'm going to echo what everyone else said above.  It's advice that you gave me when I was getting sick of all the crap that comes with KTC.  P&G for a while.  Things will get better.  I'm a phone call or text away if you need anything.

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: October 5, 2018
  • Likes Given: 1619
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2020, 09:23:53 AM »
Hey @Bug Guy

PTBQWYT my firmed

~HAG

QLAMFEDDWY

@Bug Guy

Steve,

Chris
Steve,

Jan19

Offline chris2alaska

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • I Love the Smell of Quit in the Morning
  • Quit Date: January 18, 2018 - Proud Member of the April 2018 Kings and Queen of Quit
  • Interests: Hunting, Fishing, Four-Wheeling, NASCAR, Golf
  • Likes Given: 1612
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2020, 03:57:43 AM »
Hey @Bug Guy

PTBQWYT my firmed

~HAG

QLAMFEDDWY

@Bug Guy

Steve,

Chris
If you want my digits, just ask and they will be yours, but I expect yours in return.

Accountability is a statement of personal promise, both to yourself and to the people around you, to deliver specific defined results.
Brian Dive

Do not be complacent about your achievements and not to strive for continual improvement when you get to the top. As soon as you let success go to your head, you sink into following familiar patterns and play it safe. In other words, you risk losing your edge.
Roy T. Bennett

You need anything, ask.  You feel strong, help.  This quit is for you but we got your back.
wastepanel

Do not let the actions of others determine the direction of YOUR quit.
chris2alaska

There are no dumb questions, just dumb people who ask questions.
Klark

My Intro

My HOF Speech

My Comma Club Speech

HOF - 04/27/2018;   2nd FLOOR - 08/05/2018;   3rd FLOOR - 11/13/2018;   1 YEAR - 01/18/2019;   4th Floor - 02/21/2019;   5th Floor - 06/01/2019;   6th Floor - 09/09/2019;   7th Floor - 12/18/2019;   2 YEARS - 01/18/2020;    8th Floor - 03/27/2020;   9th Floor - 07/05/2020;    Comma Club - 10/13/2020;   3 Years - 01/18/2021;    11th Floor - 01/21/2021;   12th Floor - 05/01/2021;    13th Floor - 08/09/2021;    14th Floor - 11/17/2021;    4 Years - 01/18/2022;    15th Floor - 02/25/2022;     16th Floor - 06/05/2022;    17th Floor - 09/13/2022;     18th Floor - 12/22/2022;     5 Years - 01/18/2023;    19th Floor - 04/01/2023;     2K Double Dangle - 07/10/2023;     21st Floor - 10/18/2023;      6 Years - 01/18/2024;     22nd Floor - 01/26/2024

Offline A-Aron

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Wake Up, Kick Ass, Do it all over again.
  • Quit Date: 2020-01-02
  • Interests: Gaming, Playing with my kids, Beautiful Wife, NCAA, Cornhusker Football GBR!
  • Likes Given: 214
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2020, 11:24:46 PM »
Hey @Bug Guy

PTBQWYT my firmed

~HAG

QLAMFEDDWY

@Bug Guy

« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 11:27:46 PM by A-Aron »
Proud To Be Quit With You Today

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk
beside me and be my friend.

Albert Camus

I believe in the brotherhood of all men, but I don’t believe in wasting brotherhood on anyone who doesn’t want to practice it with me. Brotherhood is a two-way street.
Malcom X

My HoF Speech

Offline EXBEARHAG

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 16 July, 2019
  • Likes Given: 825
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2020, 09:56:49 PM »
Hey @Bug Guy

PTBQWYT my firmed

~HAG

QLAMFEDDWY

@Bug Guy