Community > General Discussion

No progress

<< < (2/3) > >>

Brad:
It might not get better but you will! I was whining to my friend Oliver88 and anybody else who would listen. I got two pieces of advice that stuck. 1) Quit Hard! No nicotine replacement therapy. 2) Reach down grab a handful of nutz and do what you have to do. Help is here on this forum if you truely want it. Whining about it won't get you quit!

Robisdone:

--- Quote from: Acanady_03 on September 01, 2019, 02:02:47 PM ---I’m on day 2 and I feel the same way as you. I haven’t had tobacco in 3 days but tried the nicotine pouches for a day.

--- End quote ---

Hey man the nicotine pouches and gums will just make you a slave to the same beast, cold turkey is tough but your body WILL be thanking you later. I’ve been a little over 3 weeks quit and I still get cravings but it’s much better than to still be throwing money at an addiction. Those nic alternative sources are designed to keep you hooked imo

chewie:

--- Quote from: Judaculla on September 01, 2019, 04:47:30 PM ---
--- Quote from: Acanady_03 on September 01, 2019, 02:02:47 PM ---I’m on day 2 and I feel the same way as you. I haven’t had tobacco in 3 days but tried the nicotine pouches for a day.

--- End quote ---

Hey @Acanady_03, I think folks here will tell you to NOT use nicotine patches as they will ultimately sabotage your quit. We are cold turkey quitters and we don’t even keep holding hands with the Nic Bitch because before you know it she will have you back in the saddle and worshiping her.

--- End quote ---

^ ^ ^ true story.

Judaculla:

--- End quote ---

Hey @Acanady_03, I think folks here will tell you to NOT use nicotine patches as they will ultimately sabotage your quit. We are cold turkey quitters and we don’t even keep holding hands with the Nic Bitch because before you know it she will have you back in the saddle and worshiping her.

Acanady_03:
I’m on day 2 and I feel the same way as you. I haven’t had tobacco in 3 days but tried the nicotine pouches for a day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version