Author Topic: Best way to quit  (Read 1552 times)

Offline Hill_Monkey

• Uncultured swine
  • Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Quit Date: October 11th, 2020
  • Interests: Guns, shooting, hunting
  • Likes Given: 110
Re: Best way to quit
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2020, 10:06:04 AM »
Cold turkey is the only way.

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: October 5, 2018
  • Likes Given: 1633
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2020, 10:01:16 AM »
I’ve finally convinced myself that it is time to quit.  I have a history of anxiety/depression.  Does anyone have any tips as to the best way I should approach this.

@Lampiasi Welcome! Congrats on making the decision. There is a mountain of information here and people who have gone through the same things.
Joining a group and posting roll is a great step. HERE is the link.
@Lampiasi welcome to KTC. @ankape has given you the link to freedom. Use it. Wake up, piss, and post your promise to stay nicotine free for the day. Keep your word and repeat the process the following day. Also, make some relationships with fellow quitters. Exchanging digits through personal messages is normal. Those relationships come in very handy during the hard times. Only concern yourself about quitting for today. We will deal with tomorrow when it gets here. Focusing one day at a time is the number 1 things that helps with my stress/anxiety. Keep it simple. You can do this and we are here to help.
Jan19

Offline ankape

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 10.25.2019
  • Likes Given: 398
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2020, 07:29:10 AM »
I’ve finally convinced myself that it is time to quit.  I have a history of anxiety/depression.  Does anyone have any tips as to the best way I should approach this.

@Lampiasi Welcome! Congrats on making the decision. There is a mountain of information here and people who have gone through the same things.
Joining a group and posting roll is a great step. HERE is the link.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 07:47:38 AM by ankape »

Offline Lampiasi

• Likes Given: 0
Best way to quit
« on: October 30, 2020, 09:08:34 PM »