Author Topic: New Quitter  (Read 1515 times)

Offline FISHFLORIDA

• AUG 16' Traumatizer
  • Administrator
  • Quitting MoFo
  • The Adventures of Florida Man
  • Quit Date: 5/24/16
  • Interests: Saltwater Flyfishing
  • Likes Given: 1528
Re: New Quitter
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2019, 10:36:47 PM »
Hello Guys 1st time quitter here.
I have been dipping for about 16 years (started around 11-12). I was the dipper that had a dip in unless I was sleeping or eating and even then I would sometimes have one in. I have been telling myself I was going to quit for about 6 years but I always had an excuse to push back the quit date, until July 12th 2019 I decided it was really time to quit. So here I am, and I have received a lot of tips and support from the guys online. Any how here's to 5 days with no dip and hopefully many more.

Best decision of your life! My story is pretty similar you yours. Head over to https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=14624.0 Post roll today. Wake up and do it again tomorrow, WUPP.
@Elkdt35 hey man!  Quit with you in Florida!  1156 days clean doing one day at a time.  Post your promise not to use nicotine first thing every damn day! EDD. LETS DO THIS! 
Just one is right back to where you were and where you were was desperately wishing you were where you are now.- Via Flip
"But KNOW that quitting every day means that eventually you'll have to quit on the day Lassie kicks the bucket" - ZAM
My Intro
My HOF Speech

Offline Coop543

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 11/21/18
  • Likes Given: 78
Re: New Quitter
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2019, 03:16:18 PM »
I have been dipping for about 16 years (started around 11-12). I was the dipper that had a dip in unless I was sleeping or eating and even then I would sometimes have one in. I have been telling myself I was going to quit for about 6 years but I always had an excuse to push back the quit date, until July 12th 2019 I decided it was really time to quit. So here I am, and I have received a lot of tips and support from the guys online. Any how here's to 5 days with no dip and hopefully many more.

Best decision of your life! My story is pretty similar you yours. Head over to https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=14624.0 Post roll today. Wake up and do it again tomorrow, WUPP.

Offline Elkdt35

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 3
New Quitter
« on: July 17, 2019, 01:31:00 PM »