Author Topic: I'm Quitting Day 1  (Read 9722 times)

Offline Weedsta

• Quit Pro
  • Just wanna do a lil Hippy Slappin!
  • Quit Date: 9 Jan 17
  • Likes Given: 19
Re: I'm Quitting Day 1
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2017, 03:14:00 PM »
Quote from: pab1964
Quote from: Weedsta
should have done this in the beginning but from now on as I experience anything new I am going to post it here to document the rest of my journey...

Well yesterday my gums on the left lower side of my mouth became inflamed again...this happened around day 120 the first time and lasted 3 days...now on day 2 and the second go around...this was the area that always hurt when I was dipping but the funny thing is I would never dip in that spot because it hurt...hmmm...odd...

Well I will give it a few days and if it doesn't go away I will make another trip to the doctors office...I have been 3 times since I quit so it has been checked before...more to come...
Weedsta my friend. Everyone is different but my flares up almost everytime I eat something salty or spicy. Yes it always is and will be in the back of mind is this the one that's gonna do me in and I tell myself if the good mans ready it probably will be! Don't sweat it my friend live your life to the fullest everyday and the chips will fall where they must! Quit on you are doing it right!
thanks Pab...well my gums are just fine now...seems like it lasts for 3-4 days and then passes...we will see what happens...

Quit on Brothers and Sisters...all is good in Monkeytown today!

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2017, 05:41:00 PM »
should have done this in the beginning but from now on as I experience anything new I am going to post it here to document the rest of my journey...

Well yesterday my gums on the left lower side of my mouth became inflamed again...this happened around day 120 the first time and lasted 3 days...now on day 2 and the second go around...this was the area that always hurt when I was dipping but the funny thing is I would never dip in that spot because it hurt...hmmm...odd...

Well I will give it a few days and if it doesn't go away I will make another trip to the doctors office...I have been 3 times since I quit so it has been checked before...more to come...
Weedsta my friend. Everyone is different but my flares up almost everytime I eat something salty or spicy. Yes it always is and will be in the back of mind is this the one that's gonna do me in and I tell myself if the good mans ready it probably will be! Don't sweat it my friend live your life to the fullest everyday and the chips will fall where they must! Quit on you are doing it right!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline Weedsta

• Quit Pro
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2017, 09:56:00 AM »

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2017, 09:08:00 PM »
Quote from: worktowin
well I added another victory to my list...took the first 1000 mile bike ride since i quit... so very proud to have put that notch on my belt to ride that far and to only have 2 craves the entire way is awesome....not gonna let my guard down but really proud to say I did that...hopefully someone will read this and get some inspiration but if not it was good for me to write it.
Hell yes brother!
Atta boy weedsta! Huge win
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline gottadoit

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit King
  • Quit Date: 5/5/2017
  • Likes Given: 242
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2017, 06:12:00 PM »
Well done!!! Keep up the quit brother!
"Get Busy Quittin' or Get Busy Dying"

My Introduction

My HOF Speech

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2017, 11:07:00 AM »
well I added another victory to my list...took the first 1000 mile bike ride since i quit... so very proud to have put that notch on my belt to ride that far and to only have 2 craves the entire way is awesome....not gonna let my guard down but really proud to say I did that...hopefully someone will read this and get some inspiration but if not it was good for me to write it.
Hell yes brother!

Offline Weedsta

• Quit Pro
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2017, 10:13:00 AM »

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2017, 11:37:00 PM »
Quote from: ChickDip
Quote from: BrianG
Weedsta, Congrats on the Hall Of Fame!!

Thanks for being a big part of my quit. Thanks for being a role model on how this quit thing works.

And Now the Quit Continues....
Congrats on your 100 days!!
Thanks CD I really appreciate it...
YES! Nice work on 100 days in a row! It only gets better bro....Keep going!
Crush today!
Pab-845 congratulations! Keep paying it forward

Offline Ginet

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2017, 08:13:00 AM »

Thanks for being a big part of my quit. Thanks for being a role model on how this quit thing works.

YES! Nice work on 100 days in a row! It only gets better bro....Keep going!
Crush today!
The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it. ~ Chinese Proverb
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply. ~ Stephen R. Covey

QD 12/29/13
April 2014 Resolute

Offline Weedsta

• Quit Pro
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2017, 10:31:00 PM »

thx Brian...glad to be quit with you today.

Offline Weedsta

• Quit Pro
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2017, 10:30:00 PM »

Offline Weedsta

• Quit Pro
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2017, 10:29:00 PM »
Quote from: suthern_gntlman
Congrats on 100 days Weedsta!!

If you have not already, I encourage you to write a HOF speech. It is another investment in your quit and will help with your resolve to be a quitter!

God bless!!
thx brother...i appreciate the example you have set and hope to meet you soon.

Offline Weedsta

• Quit Pro
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2017, 10:29:00 PM »
Quote from: lmcb
Way to go Weedsta!! HOF it is!!!!!!
I stay quit with you!

I invite you to check out the song link (100days100nights) below my sig.-- don't play it right away but look at the lyrics--Interesting
thx for the comments and yep those lyrics are pretty powerful...I appreciate the kindness...glad to be quit with you today.

Offline Weedsta

• Quit Pro
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2017, 10:27:00 PM »
Quote from: CavMan83
Well done, friend. VERY well done! Just remember you're not cured.....you are merely beating your addiction senseless one day at a time. See you tomorrow!
thx Cav...looking forward to seeing you hopefully next week...time will tell but either way we will still be quit!

Offline Weedsta

• Quit Pro
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2017, 10:27:00 PM »
Quote from: Rawls
"I am looking for support and to support others as I make this my new norm and never touch the stuff again. Looking forward to the journey! "

Great start sir on the journey.
Congrats on HOF!
I quit with you today.
Rawls 886
Thx and yep this is my new norm...quit on