69franx:

--- Quote from: Stranger999 on November 02, 2020, 01:11:28 AM ---
--- Quote from: worktowin on October 31, 2020, 01:39:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: Stranger999 on October 28, 2020, 11:44:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: worktowin on October 28, 2020, 09:14:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: Hill_Monkey on October 28, 2020, 03:06:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: Stillamarine on October 27, 2020, 12:09:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: Wrussud on October 27, 2020, 11:16:39 AM ---
--- Quote from: 69franx on October 27, 2020, 08:31:47 AM ---@Wrussud let's get on this quit train. I know you posted the above intro and then came back a couple hours later to check out any responses.  It looks like you want to quit, the question is, will you?

--- End quote ---

Feels a bit condescending. I said I was going to.

--- End quote ---

LOL, look sometimes we give some tough love. When I first got here 5 years ago I said that I was going to post a Day 1 yet because I had bought a bunch of nicotine gum. @worktowin basically called me a bitch. I threw it out and posted my roll. He's one of the main reasons I am still quit 1,965 days.

--- End quote ---

This shit ain't easy and I'm thankful for the little bit of tough love I got in my introduction thread.

--- End quote ---
@Wrussud there’s still time today to start winning. Brother every word that’s been dropped here in your intro is from guys who have been in your shoes, know how you are feeling, and understand the hesitance to kick off your quit. Dude I made excuses damn near every day for over 20 years. You can do this. Join us. We want to win with you.

--- End quote ---

^^^  "You'll never regret quitting" - the guy above me in this thread told me that on my day 6 and he was exactly right.  I quit with you today on my day 1,881.   8)

--- End quote ---

Hey Will... I saw that you posted this in a group and wanted to make sure it is stored here for when you come back. Hopefully you’ll recognize this as a support system and not a cult for your “next quit”. Cheers.

“I'd like my account deleted. Too culty for me. Haven't used chew in 3 days. Didn't need this website at all. Think it was all mental for me. Anyway, best of luck to you all and obviously its worked for a lot of you, so take care!”

--- End quote ---

Will had a nice story and I hope he stays quit.  I'm sure there have been quitters here who left early and still maintain their quit.  But if they don't post roll their quit can't be verified.  Too bad the system didn't work for Will.   :(

--- End quote ---
Its really too bad he didn't stick it out long enough to see if it would work for him

Stranger999:

--- Quote from: worktowin on October 31, 2020, 01:39:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: 69franx on October 27, 2020, 08:31:47 AM ---@Wrussud let's get on this quit train. I know you posted the above intro and then came back a couple hours later to check out any responses.  It looks like you want to quit, the question is, will you?

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

LOL, look sometimes we give some tough love. When I first got here 5 years ago I said that I was going to post a Day 1 yet because I had bought a bunch of nicotine gum. @worktowin basically called me a bitch. I threw it out and posted my roll. He's one of the main reasons I am still quit 1,965 days.

--- End quote ---

This shit ain't easy and I'm thankful for the little bit of tough love I got in my introduction thread.

--- End quote ---
@Wrussud there’s still time today to start winning. Brother every word that’s been dropped here in your intro is from guys who have been in your shoes, know how you are feeling, and understand the hesitance to kick off your quit. Dude I made excuses damn near every day for over 20 years. You can do this. Join us. We want to win with you.

--- End quote ---

^^^  "You'll never regret quitting" - the guy above me in this thread told me that on my day 6 and he was exactly right.  I quit with you today on my day 1,881.   8)

--- End quote ---

Hey Will... I saw that you posted this in a group and wanted to make sure it is stored here for when you come back. Hopefully you’ll recognize this as a support system and not a cult for your “next quit”. Cheers.

“I'd like my account deleted. Too culty for me. Haven't used chew in 3 days. Didn't need this website at all. Think it was all mental for me. Anyway, best of luck to you all and obviously its worked for a lot of you, so take care!”

--- End quote ---

Will had a nice story and I hope he stays quit.  I'm sure there have been quitters here who left early and still maintain their quit.  But if they don't post roll their quit can't be verified.  Too bad the system didn't work for Will.   :(

worktowin:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Stranger999:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

worktowin:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version