Author Topic: Weifert  (Read 2280 times)

Offline Zabba

• Quit Date: 2014-06-16
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Weifert
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2014, 05:13:00 AM »
Take it from someone that just quit a month ago. The first few days really really blow. Don't allow yourself to cave. One of the things that really helped me when i was craving in the early days was to drop and do as many pushups or pullups before absolute failure. By the end of it the cravings were mainly gone.

If i can do it, you can do it. Stick in there man, don't give up again.

Offline B-loMatt

• Quitter
  • Interests: Cooking, gameing, music, sports, the outdoors. Spending time with my family is my biggest hobby, I have two little girls who are my number 1 priority (for real now that I kicked nic out of my life)
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2014, 09:16:00 PM »
Quote from: derk40
Quote from: weifert
Damn, I hate seeing people cave especially three days in, just the tip just for a minute. Let's try it for real this time, but first answer these (not for me but for yourself):

- 1 - what happened? I hadn't slept for the first two nights. I'm packing a house to move but still working at my old job, where this week I'm trying to save $50,000 in business. I felt like the walking dead this afternoon before I was scheduled to meet with them and I just caved.

- 2 - why did it happen? I think that my failure is that I didn't set myself up for a good quit. I probably didn't do the best that I could to exercise and get good sleep, which would definitely help prevent me from getting stressed out enough to look for trouble. I know that there will always be temptation, but you've got to give yourself a fighting chance.

- 3 - what are you going to do differently to stop it from happening again? I'm going to correct the above. Make sure to get a lot of water, do some running to get tired and go to bed at a decent hour.

'Popcorn'
For #3. Some ideas.... Post roll EDD and keep your word. Develop a quit plan. Get some things to use as a substitute.... Seeds, candy, etc. whatever you need. Use the brotherhood... Get numbers and if you need to ... Reach out and txt, call. This could save your ass. Print out a copy of the quit contract. If you feel the urge and all above don't work then read it and sign it.

ODAAT. You can do this bro. You need digits shoot me a PM with ur number.
Damn! Gotta give you credit for being honest (sort of honest even though you caved...)... Bummed out, but glad you are determined. Just a heads up though, lots of B.A.Q. in your corner right now, but another cave is gonna change all that. I won't waste my time with a quick serial caver... Reach out before you cave again. I will kick you in the junk repeatedly if you need it, but you need to own your quit. Don't be a pussy, this shit only sucks donkey for a little while I promise...

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2014, 08:37:00 PM »
Damn, I hate seeing people cave especially three days in, just the tip just for a minute. Let's try it for real this time, but first answer these (not for me but for yourself):

- 1 - what happened? I hadn't slept for the first two nights. I'm packing a house to move but still working at my old job, where this week I'm trying to save $50,000 in business. I felt like the walking dead this afternoon before I was scheduled to meet with them and I just caved.

- 2 - why did it happen? I think that my failure is that I didn't set myself up for a good quit. I probably didn't do the best that I could to exercise and get good sleep, which would definitely help prevent me from getting stressed out enough to look for trouble. I know that there will always be temptation, but you've got to give yourself a fighting chance.

- 3 - what are you going to do differently to stop it from happening again? I'm going to correct the above. Make sure to get a lot of water, do some running to get tired and go to bed at a decent hour.

'Popcorn'
For #3. Some ideas.... Post roll EDD and keep your word. Develop a quit plan. Get some things to use as a substitute.... Seeds, candy, etc. whatever you need. Use the brotherhood... Get numbers and if you need to ... Reach out and txt, call. This could save your ass. Print out a copy of the quit contract. If you feel the urge and all above don't work then read it and sign it.

ODAAT. You can do this bro. You need digits shoot me a PM with ur number.
Quit date: 6/23/2013
HOF Date: 9/30/2013

HOF Speech

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2014, 07:56:00 PM »
Will,
Thanks for reaching out tonight. You know what I think and I know that you have one hell of a coach in your corner so let's do this bud.
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2014, 06:19:00 PM »
Quote from: USMCray
Hi all. I hate to tell you this but I caved today. On Day 3. Almost past the first few days and I got weak and fucked it up. And I want to try again, once and for all.
Personal experience on a cave here bud, take a can as I did and stuff your face until your hearts content and hate your self with evry second that dips eating your upper/bottom lip.then you'll be throwing one dip in here and there just throw five bucks of a full can away saying your quit until the next hour or so back at store to buy a can just to throw one dip in to just throw it away once more...then your going to have this masterful custom made QUIT plan tailored to you..and then come back to KTC WHEN YOULL see brothers with 2-300+ days of quit and just kill u inside that that could of been u if u had manned up and kept your WORD!!! But I saved the best for last and that's while your figuring all the excuses and bull shit out your body is still going to be taking a pounding then before or after u come back god forbid bit u may notice sores,lesions,ulcers,canker sores etc.. Things that aren't there today why today u can be quit!! I goth my thus far and am god blessed a healthy man but even then if I could do it again I rather be 200+ days quit instead of playing rush and roulette!! So u can take my path and play the lottery and go to Vegas and have unprotected sex as well because I know you'll be as lucky as I was thus far and not one of the 40k people who get diagnosed with oral cancer annually.. And I got to say 50 but could be easily creeping on day 250!! And I guarantee u if not now for sure later those 200 days in between I spent with the nic bitch!!! I lost a few if not more years of life if not now for sure later..so take my beautiful wise path!!! Or if u so choose make your own path holding hand in hand with your is Ktc brothers!! And I'll be your brother who caved and took months to get back on the wagon and you'll be my brother who caved but jumped right back on IMMEDIATELY!!! Your call bro 'oh yeah'

Let's knock the nic bitch out the park together tomorrow!! Day by day!!
'I'm with stupid' You still have something to answer for me, sir.

Now for mister I couldn't even make it 3 fukin days.

How about you quit fucking trying, and totally eliminate the words try, hope, and wish out of your vocabulary.
Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline USMCray

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Interests: Wife,kids. And work work,work!!! And watching my cowboys,spurs,and rangers!!!
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2014, 06:09:00 PM »
Hi all. I hate to tell you this but I caved today. On Day 3. Almost past the first few days and I got weak and fucked it up. And I want to try again, once and for all.
Personal experience on a cave here bud, take a can as I did and stuff your face until your hearts content and hate your self with evry second that dips eating your upper/bottom lip.then you'll be throwing one dip in here and there just throw five bucks of a full can away saying your quit until the next hour or so back at store to buy a can just to throw one dip in to just throw it away once more...then your going to have this masterful custom made QUIT plan tailored to you..and then come back to KTC WHEN YOULL see brothers with 2-300+ days of quit and just kill u inside that that could of been u if u had manned up and kept your WORD!!! But I saved the best for last and that's while your figuring all the excuses and bull shit out your body is still going to be taking a pounding then before or after u come back god forbid bit u may notice sores,lesions,ulcers,canker sores etc.. Things that aren't there today why today u can be quit!! I goth my thus far and am god blessed a healthy man but even then if I could do it again I rather be 200+ days quit instead of playing rush and roulette!! So u can take my path and play the lottery and go to Vegas and have unprotected sex as well because I know you'll be as lucky as I was thus far and not one of the 40k people who get diagnosed with oral cancer annually.. And I got to say 50 but could be easily creeping on day 250!! And I guarantee u if not now for sure later those 200 days in between I spent with the nic bitch!!! I lost a few if not more years of life if not now for sure later..so take my beautiful wise path!!! Or if u so choose make your own path holding hand in hand with your is Ktc brothers!! And I'll be your brother who caved and took months to get back on the wagon and you'll be my brother who caved but jumped right back on IMMEDIATELY!!! Your call bro 'oh yeah'

Let's knock the nic bitch out the park together tomorrow!! Day by day!!

Offline weifert

« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2014, 05:52:00 PM »

'Popcorn'
There is no scenario in this life in which I continue to dip and face no consequences.

Offline Knockout

• Quitter
  • Interests: EDM, Tattoos, Piercings, Rock Climbing, Football (mostly NFL), concerts, the beach.
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2014, 05:19:00 PM »
Unreal. Talked to you for almost an hour last night, and gave you digits to contact if you were struggling. Did you use the outstretched hand? No, you'd rather fall off the cliff. "I can't believe how stupid I was, I had no idea how much of a hold it had on me". --your words

Quit is not easy. It's now or never Will, STEP IT UP.
Obsessed with the ghey

QD 01/10/14

Offline wookie5002

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-07-16
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2014, 04:23:00 PM »
Answer the questions and get your ass back in October.
I drink, I dip, I die at the hands of an active addiction. I'll be damned if I'm gonna go out that way. Without saying I'm never doing it again, I'm in for the long haul. It's not an option today. If I die tomorrow, I want my kids to be proud of their dad, and know I didn't intentionally cut my life with them short. That, for me, puts these struggles in context. Not today, and with the grace of God, not ever.- Mattyc

LLL

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2014, 04:14:00 PM »
Quote from: Pinched

- 1 - what happened?

- 2 - why did it happen?

- 3 - what are you going to do differently to stop it from happening again?

'Popcorn'
Speaking of stepping on your crank.... 'bang head' 'bang head' 'bang head' 'bang head'
What is your major malfunction?!?!?!?!

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2014, 04:08:00 PM »

- 1 - what happened?

- 2 - why did it happen?

- 3 - what are you going to do differently to stop it from happening again?

'Popcorn'
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline weifert

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2014, 04:05:00 PM »
There is no scenario in this life in which I continue to dip and face no consequences.

Offline B-loMatt

• Quitter
  • Interests: Cooking, gameing, music, sports, the outdoors. Spending time with my family is my biggest hobby, I have two little girls who are my number 1 priority (for real now that I kicked nic out of my life)
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2014, 02:03:00 PM »
So...I'm on day 2. For the many of you who have been through day 2 - you know how it is. I spent from 7:00 am to 9:00 am alternating between feeling amazing and feeling as though I could pick up my desk and split it over my head. This sets up my day 2....at work.

It's 8:30 am. My coworkers are still waking up. Meanwhile, I'm sitting on the edge of my desk chair, back straight ready to snap off my keyboard at a moment's notice. One of my coworkers mentions he's going to listen to "Rage Against the Machine" to get him in the mood to work.

I do the same. I start piping in "Killing in the Name of" by rage against the machine into my noise cancelling headphones. While my co-workers begin their day, I'm envisioning standing on my desk screaming "FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME!!!!!!!!". Happy Monday :).
Love it! Music like that is just what you need. Just keep that rage focused on the poison and the soul-less bastards who use it to rob people of their money and health. You are winning! PM me if you need anything.

Offline Mupig

• Master of Quit
    • MUPig HoF Speech
  • Quit Date: April 14, 2014
  • Likes Given: 65
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2014, 02:09:00 AM »
Keep it going Weifert. Each day will suck a little bit less - but right now you are flushing the nic bitch out of your system. It takes some time (and it is different from everyone else)...but it gets better. Stay connected to this board and read up on everything you can. Join the chat groups. Just don't give in. Send me a PM if you want my number - you can text me anytime you want - and we can pull you through. Get on and post roll - every day - no excuses. For some strange reason - it works in keeping your commit to quit top of mind.
Proud member of July 2014 DD’s

Offline Knockout

• Quitter
  • Interests: EDM, Tattoos, Piercings, Rock Climbing, Football (mostly NFL), concerts, the beach.
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2014, 01:53:00 AM »
So...I'm on day 2. For the many of you who have been through day 2 - you know how it is. I spent from 7:00 am to 9:00 am alternating between feeling amazing and feeling as though I could pick up my desk and split it over my head. This sets up my day 2....at work.

It's 8:30 am. My coworkers are still waking up. Meanwhile, I'm sitting on the edge of my desk chair, back straight ready to snap off my keyboard at a moment's notice. One of my coworkers mentions he's going to listen to "Rage Against the Machine" to get him in the mood to work.

I do the same. I start piping in "Killing in the Name of" by rage against the machine into my noise cancelling headphones. While my co-workers begin their day, I'm envisioning standing on my desk screaming "FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME!!!!!!!!". Happy Monday :).
Classic! Bulls on Parade came on via random shuffle today and I lost it as well.

Keep it up man, you're doing it right. Expand that web of accountability now. PM some folks from your October group, as they will be going through the same shit and will be your greatest resource in this quit.

I quit with you today bud.
Obsessed with the ghey

QD 01/10/14