Author Topic: Weifert  (Read 2284 times)

Offline weifert

• Likes Given: 0
Re: Weifert
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2014, 12:37:00 AM »
So...I'm on day 2. For the many of you who have been through day 2 - you know how it is. I spent from 7:00 am to 9:00 am alternating between feeling amazing and feeling as though I could pick up my desk and split it over my head. This sets up my day 2....at work.

It's 8:30 am. My coworkers are still waking up. Meanwhile, I'm sitting on the edge of my desk chair, back straight ready to snap off my keyboard at a moment's notice. One of my coworkers mentions he's going to listen to "Rage Against the Machine" to get him in the mood to work.

I do the same. I start piping in "Killing in the Name of" by rage against the machine into my noise cancelling headphones. While my co-workers begin their day, I'm envisioning standing on my desk screaming "FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME!!!!!!!!". Happy Monday :).
There is no scenario in this life in which I continue to dip and face no consequences.

Offline Ron_Cross

• Quitter
  • I am quit
  • Quit Date: 8/30/2013
  • Interests: Started my own CPA firm!
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2014, 09:15:00 PM »
Will,

I quit with you also today.

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2014, 08:17:00 PM »
Quote from: D2maine
Quote from: weifert
Hi All,

My name is Will. I'm really glad to have a community like this, as it's become pretty evident to me that only other dippers/past dippers can really understand what this addiction is all about. And I'm going to need the help, because I'm quitting, starting today.

I started dipping when I was 18 in high school with a bunch of my baseball/basketball buddies. We thought we were doing grown up shit, and in reality we were getting ourselves hooked. For seven years I've been dipping away, and I'm tired of being beholden to can of tobacco. Really when I read the "Top 100 Benefits of Quitting Dip" I can't decide whether to laugh or cry, because it's sad but at the same time funny that we could be so pathetic. I've done it all, from the hiding dip cans and spitters from my parents in the desk drawer, to the ever-popular two hour "I need to take a shit" dip.

So here I am. I'm going to kick this shit.
welcome and nice meeting you in chat Will, quit hard and pm me if you need anything
Congrats on quitting. Go all in here at Ktc. This placing is saving thousands of lives. Let it save yours too. I quit with you today.
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline D2maine

• Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: quit 2-19-2012!
  • Likes Given: 95
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2014, 06:22:00 PM »
Quote from: weifert
Hi All,

My name is Will. I'm really glad to have a community like this, as it's become pretty evident to me that only other dippers/past dippers can really understand what this addiction is all about. And I'm going to need the help, because I'm quitting, starting today.

I started dipping when I was 18 in high school with a bunch of my baseball/basketball buddies. We thought we were doing grown up shit, and in reality we were getting ourselves hooked. For seven years I've been dipping away, and I'm tired of being beholden to can of tobacco. Really when I read the "Top 100 Benefits of Quitting Dip" I can't decide whether to laugh or cry, because it's sad but at the same time funny that we could be so pathetic. I've done it all, from the hiding dip cans and spitters from my parents in the desk drawer, to the ever-popular two hour "I need to take a shit" dip.

welcome and nice meeting you in chat Will, quit hard and pm me if you need anything

Offline weifert

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2014, 06:16:00 PM »
Hi All,

There is no scenario in this life in which I continue to dip and face no consequences.

Offline weifert

Weifert
« on: July 20, 2014, 06:16:00 PM »
Hi All,