Author Topic: Week in the books  (Read 809 times)

Offline AgLawyer

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Travelin, hikin, liftin and quittin
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Week in the books
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2011, 12:14:00 AM »
Quote from: magnum9
Quote from: Aglawyer
Quote from: LLCope
Congrats!

Make sure you post roll every day and make your promise.  Also, educate yourself by reading everything on this site.

Make an anti-cave plan.  In other words, what is your plan when things get bad?

Pm me if you need anything.
A week after this Intro thread started and the author is still sitting on ONE post. Apparently this dude didn't even take a sip of the kook-aid.
But it is so fun to bump worthless posts!
The point was that there were others posting today who may not have noticed that his original post was a week ago. I wasn't posting to bump it to the top.

Offline magnum9

• Quit Pro
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2011, 11:44:00 PM »
Quote from: Aglawyer
Congrats!

Make sure you post roll every day and make your promise.  Also, educate yourself by reading everything on this site.

A week after this Intro thread started and the author is still sitting on ONE post. Apparently this dude didn't even take a sip of the kook-aid.
But it is so fun to bump worthless posts!

Offline AgLawyer

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Travelin, hikin, liftin and quittin
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2011, 06:50:00 PM »
Congrats!

Offline LLCope

• Quitter
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2011, 07:19:00 AM »
Congrats!

Make sure you post roll every day and make your promise. Also, educate yourself by reading everything on this site.

Make an anti-cave plan. In other words, what is your plan when things get bad?

"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can do without" HD Thoreau

Offline Bean

• Quitter
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2011, 08:13:00 PM »
Congrats on a week. It was probably the shittiest, hardest best week of your life!

Offline Notdeadyet

• Quitter
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2011, 09:13:00 AM »
Quote from: pbigmoon
A glorious Packer win tonight, and a glorious 7th day of being tobacco free. I had my last chew Sunday night last week.
Going strong. Heavy cravings. Mostly just stuffing my face with food whenever possible.

Found this site a couple days ago. Reading everything. glad to know that I am by far not the only "ninja dipper", er, was, the only ninja dipper.

Not sure on the protocol here for length of post/topics, so I will end it here. Much more to talk about.

10+ years addicted coming to an end. Feels good.

Just letting the world know I am here.
Congratulations on the week of quit Pbigmoon! A week is a huge deal.

No you are not the only Ninja dipper. My kids were 19, 18,  15 yrs old when I quit and none of them have a clue I dipped. Yes, you can call me Guru of Ninja Dippers, or Master of lying deceitful assholes, for short.

This is a site for quitters and it sounds like you are one. We offer support to people who have chosen to eliminate dip from their lives. Check out the Welcome Center at the top and learn how to post roll call. You will be in the January quit group - careful, they've had a couple of lame ass caves lately.

We welcome you to post roll and pledge not to dip for the day, all you have to do is keep your word. Join us in the chat room for some serious support or just good laughs. Help others with their quit when you are going strong (like after a Packers win.)

Again, congrats!
38 yr slave
Dumbass No More 8/31/2011

Anyone can stop, but can you quit? A "Stopper" versus a "Quitter"

Dumbass No More - A Quitter's Tale Of Ending Stupid Behavior

Offline wo1miles

• Quitter
  • Interests: Baseball, Football, Basketball, Bowling, Reading, Writing, Spending time with the kiddos, watching movies with the love of my life (wife).
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2011, 01:15:00 AM »
pb, good start. It will be an up and down fight for a while. Make sure you have a plan to keep yourself seperated from the NIC bitch. Get numbers from you quit group and use them if you need. There are too many people on here willing to help for you to cave. Good work, keep it up. I quit with you today.
Your mind is a lying, cheating, stealing whore. Your body is a saint. Now, who are YOU going to listen to?

Offline J1919

• Quitter
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 01:09:00 AM »
Quote from: pbigmoon
A glorious Packer win tonight, and a glorious 7th day of being tobacco free. I had my last chew Sunday night last week.
Going strong. Heavy cravings. Mostly just stuffing my face with food whenever possible.

Found this site a couple days ago. Reading everything. glad to know that I am by far not the only "ninja dipper", er, was, the only ninja dipper.

Not sure on the protocol here for length of post/topics, so I will end it here. Much more to talk about.

Nice week Pbig! Keep it up. No limits on # of postings or length of them. Keep on posting and using this site. Its great to be quit with you.

Offline pbigmoon

Week in the books
« on: October 10, 2011, 01:05:00 AM »