Author Topic: Hi there!  (Read 5912 times)

Offline Dajacks

• Likes Given: 0
Re: Hi there!
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2020, 03:06:53 AM »
My name is Todd and I am joining you in quitting today.  I dipped for 22 years and I threw my stash out about 9 hours ago.

That's awesome, Todd. Thank you. We can do this! The journey of 1,000 miles starts with 1 step.

Offline Dajacks

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2020, 03:04:18 AM »
My name is Dustin. I have dipped for over 20 years, and have decided to take my life back and quit.
@Dajacks  here is the link to your freedom https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=16478.0. Go post roll in the September 2020 group and start taking your life back. Looks like you posted in July yesterday. We wake up, piss, and post our promise to stay nicotine free for the day. Then keep your word. Only worry about today. We will deal with tomorrow when it gets here. Make some relationships as they will be huge in difficult times. Brother/Sisterhood + Accountability = Success. We all need help to stay clean. However, only exchange digits through personal messages and not on the forum or here in the Intro section. You can do this and we are here to help. Reach out if I can be of assistance.

Thanks!

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: October 5, 2018
  • Likes Given: 1954
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2020, 09:17:49 AM »
My name is Dustin. I have dipped for over 20 years, and have decided to take my life back and quit.
@Dajacks  here is the link to your freedom https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=16478.0. Go post roll in the September 2020 group and start taking your life back. Looks like you posted in July yesterday. We wake up, piss, and post our promise to stay nicotine free for the day. Then keep your word. Only worry about today. We will deal with tomorrow when it gets here. Make some relationships as they will be huge in difficult times. Brother/Sisterhood + Accountability = Success. We all need help to stay clean. However, only exchange digits through personal messages and not on the forum or here in the Intro section. You can do this and we are here to help. Reach out if I can be of assistance.
Jan19

Offline CTF

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 114
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2020, 11:49:23 PM »
That's awesome Dustin. You can do this. I said the same thing almost 2 weeks ago. If you need a partner in quit send me a PM and we can trade #s. You can do this. Stay focused, learn to tell your brain and body no.

Todd: good for you. The best thing you can do is toss that crap straight in the bin mate. Just as I mentioned above you need help in this journey just ask. There are some really good people here that want to see you succeed so don't be afraid to ask for help. If you think you are going to do something to take you away from your goals get someone's number ahead of time and phone a friend. You got this.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 11:54:08 PM by CTF »

Offline Cripplecreeker

• Todd Sullivan
  • Quitter
  • Likes Given: 28
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2020, 07:20:36 PM »
My name is Todd and I am joining you in quitting today.  I dipped for 22 years and I threw my stash out about 9 hours ago. 

Offline Dajacks

Hi there!
« on: June 09, 2020, 04:21:04 PM »