Author Topic: Howdy All  (Read 2526 times)

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: October 5, 2018
  • Likes Given: 1908
Re: Howdy All
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2020, 06:26:15 PM »
@WishedIQuitSooner

How goes it brother?  Doesn't look to me like you are posting roll?  Are you still quit?  35 years is a long time to use.  Posting roll, joining a quit group, developing relationships here will go a long way to ensure a successful quit.  If you used for 35 years, you've tried to stop before. What makes you think this time will be different? Even the health scare will dull over time... the nic bitch is sneaky; she will convince you of whatever it takes to get you to fill that lip with worm dirt again.  Do yourself a favor...an insurance policy of sorts.  Doesn't cost a thing.  Post roll first thing in the morning, do whatever it takes to keep that shit out of your mug for the day, repeat.  Developing relationships with other quitters, supporting new quitters, getting involved with the site only strengthens your quit...althugh not mandatory.  Please reach out if I can help in any way.  If you like, read my intro...anxiety has been one of my biggest challenges.  Good luck my friend.

Nobody really knows what the future holds besides God, even for you. You are correct I have quit in the past and started again, but I don't hunt anymore :D. This time feels different for me, not really sure why but it does.
Don’t worry about the future. Quit ODAAT. We will deal with tomorrow when it gets here. WUPP EDD and then keep your promise. You will stay quit. Strongly suggest making connections with a bunch of quitters. It helps a ton with accountability but it is also nice to text and talk to people that understand what you are dealing with.
Jan19

Offline WishedIQuitSooner

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 13
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2020, 04:50:12 PM »
@WishedIQuitSooner

How goes it brother?  Doesn't look to me like you are posting roll?  Are you still quit?  35 years is a long time to use.  Posting roll, joining a quit group, developing relationships here will go a long way to ensure a successful quit.  If you used for 35 years, you've tried to stop before. What makes you think this time will be different? Even the health scare will dull over time... the nic bitch is sneaky; she will convince you of whatever it takes to get you to fill that lip with worm dirt again.  Do yourself a favor...an insurance policy of sorts.  Doesn't cost a thing.  Post roll first thing in the morning, do whatever it takes to keep that shit out of your mug for the day, repeat.  Developing relationships with other quitters, supporting new quitters, getting involved with the site only strengthens your quit...althugh not mandatory.  Please reach out if I can help in any way.  If you like, read my intro...anxiety has been one of my biggest challenges.  Good luck my friend.

Nobody really knows what the future holds besides God, even for you. You are correct I have quit in the past and started again, but I don't hunt anymore :D. This time feels different for me, not really sure why but it does.

Offline EXBEARHAG

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 16 July, 2019
  • Likes Given: 825
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2020, 09:16:36 PM »
@WishedIQuitSooner

How goes it brother?  Doesn't look to me like you are posting roll?  Are you still quit?  35 years is a long time to use.  Posting roll, joining a quit group, developing relationships here will go a long way to ensure a successful quit.  If you used for 35 years, you've tried to stop before.  What makes you think this time will be different?  Even the health scare will dull over time... the nic bitch is sneaky; she will convince you of whatever it takes to get you to fill that lip with worm dirt again.  Do yourself a favor...an insurance policy of sorts.  Doesn't cost a thing.  Post roll first thing in the morning, do whatever it takes to keep that shit out of your mug for the day, repeat.  Developing relationships with other quitters, supporting new quitters, getting involved with the site only strengthens your quit...althugh not mandatory.  Please reach out if I can help in any way.  If you like, read my intro...anxiety has been one of my biggest challenges.  Good luck my friend.

Offline Thefranks5

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 3/5/2020
  • Interests: Praising the Lord,tractor pulling for sure, anything to do with farming, hunting and soccer.
  • Likes Given: 220
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2020, 04:54:00 PM »
I'm on day 29 of my quit and am having terrible anxiety. I dipped for 35+ years. I quit because I got scared from a PE 29 days ago as well. Trying to stay positive but it is really hard.
Welcome @WishedIQuitSooner November is your month to be posting in. You can find it here https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=15852.0. We post everyday here with what we call wupp. Wake up, post and piss and once you start its actually real easy. Just read the instructions and post up. If you screw up don’t worry somebody will fix it and point you in the right direction again. No nicotine replacements are allowed here as we are a cold turkey site so you will need to continue to embrace the suck. The anxiety is real so some guys get a low dose prescrip to help them thru for awhile. Take some time to read up on the site as there is plenty of info out there to help. Share your number with people but only thru a pm. This will help keep you accountable but if you need something you can reach out to a fellow quitter. Welcome aboard and its nice to see you made one of the biggest decisions of your life. Anything else you need or if you want to swap numbers just pm me and they are yours. Stay strong, stay quit and God bless.

Offline WishedIQuitSooner

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 13
Howdy All
« on: September 08, 2020, 03:48:49 PM »
I'm on day 29 of my quit and am having terrible anxiety. I dipped for 35+ years. I quit because I got scared from a PE 29 days ago as well. Trying to stay positive but it is really hard.