Author Topic: day 3  (Read 183954 times)

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: day 3
« Reply #73 on: September 24, 2018, 06:22:55 PM »
June 4th, 2013, 12:50 pm #76

is if you buy a Dodge Eruss...is the only way to catch me...
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #72 on: September 24, 2018, 06:22:32 PM »
 June 4th, 2013, 12:40 pm #75

Congrats man! Each day is a huge accomplishment. Day 50 is bad ass, in fact you are a fucking total bad ass yourself! Keep on keeping on I'm right behind you and there is only one way for Erussell to catch up to traumagnet, which you will never let happen I know.
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #71 on: September 24, 2018, 06:21:21 PM »
June 4th, 2013, 11:50 am #71

DAY FIDDY,
Wow, I/WE am/are here! Half a HOF I/WE did it one day at a time. Yes I say we because it took all of us to get me here. I am pretty emotional typing this out but I dont have words to express the gratitude that I have for each and everyone here. In 50 days I have met more caring people here than other places and affiliations that I have had. I cant even begin to name them all for fear of accidentally missing someone so I am going to state it like this from the Admin, Moderators, VETS, HOFers, Pre HOFers, JULY Brothers and Sisters and NEWbies... I want to say thank you

June 4th, 2013, 12:26 pm #74

Keep er going bud! I'm right there with ya! Ready to fight the bitch whenever she decides to pop up next! Feels really good to hit 50 though.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #70 on: September 24, 2018, 06:20:45 PM »

DAY FIDDY,
Wow, I/WE am/are here! Half a HOF I/WE did it one day at a time. Yes I say we because it took all of us to get me here. I am pretty emotional typing this out but I dont have words to express the gratitude that I have for each and everyone here. In 50 days I have met more caring people here than other places and affiliations that I have had. I cant even begin to name them all for fear of accidentally missing someone so I am going to state it like this from the Admin, Moderators, VETS, HOFers, Pre HOFers, JULY Brothers and Sisters and NEWbies... I want to say thank you

June 4th, 2013, 11:53 am #72

Traumagnet, I see you posting every day, making connections, reaching out. You're killing it and you have every right to feel proud and excited at you halfway point to HOF! Congrats and I quit with YOU!

June 4th, 2013, 11:58 am #73

I second LHG, Trau! I like the fact you text me at least once a day with some general BS. BUt you know what that shit is keeping you quit. 1/2 way to HOF you quit stud! I am proud to quit with you today, my Brother.

Keep it up.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #69 on: September 24, 2018, 06:20:09 PM »

DAY FIDDY,

June 4th, 2013, 11:53 am #72

Traumagnet, I see you posting every day, making connections, reaching out. You're killing it and you have every right to feel proud and excited at you halfway point to HOF! Congrats and I quit with YOU!

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #68 on: September 24, 2018, 06:19:12 PM »

DAY FIDDY,

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #67 on: September 24, 2018, 06:18:48 PM »
June 2nd, 2013, 5:31 pm #70

Now now you two play nice,everyone knows what truck is best.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #66 on: September 24, 2018, 06:18:14 PM »
 June 1st, 2013, 9:11 pm #68

YELLOW has a ford power nope....lol

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #65 on: September 24, 2018, 06:04:21 PM »
June 1st, 2013, 8:57 pm #65

put a lift on to give chevy a shot to keep up much faster stock

June 1st, 2013, 9:04 pm #66

'tough'

Careful the orange guy owns a chevy, and the yellow guy bad mouthed it.... 'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup'

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #64 on: September 24, 2018, 06:03:18 PM »
June 1st, 2013, 8:57 pm #65

put a lift on to give chevy a shot to keep up much faster stock

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #63 on: September 24, 2018, 06:02:50 PM »
June 1st, 2013, 8:53 pm #62

face lift chipped up hemi, 35's toyos helo rims, 4 in rough country lift...she is an 09...we EAT chevys btw

June 1st, 2013, 8:54 pm #63

Gotta lift it to eat a chevy, cant do it stock!

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #62 on: September 24, 2018, 06:01:52 PM »
June 1st, 2013, 8:53 pm #62

face lift chipped up hemi, 35's toyos helo rims, 4 in rough country lift...she is an 09...we EAT chevys btw

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #61 on: September 24, 2018, 06:01:34 PM »
June 1st, 2013, 7:25 pm #61

New avatar I see,,,,, someone.....get....a new truck?????

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #60 on: September 24, 2018, 06:00:28 PM »
May 7th, 2013, 6:19 am #45

I now know what a dip dream is. At first I thought it was just the crazy dreams I was having during my withdrawl. Last night I had one that was so real I was so pissed off at myself that I had to come on here today change my quit group and worst of all put day 1 down. I jumped outta bed and ran in the bathroom and looked in the mirror and poof no dip...I was like wtf it was so real even had the slight burn from the cope. I can go the rest of my quit without that ever happening that sucked. Having the dip in was real how it got there I am foggy on I am like how is that possible I remember the crush of having it in my mouth but cant remember how it got there. whew glad it was only a dream. I quit with you all today

May 29th, 2013, 11:56 am #60

I hate these...but I love them too. It's such a feeling of relief when I wake up and realize it was a dream, and the intense feelings of personal disappointment don't fade for a while. It's good to have that memory of disappointment with me. Had another one last night...Day 72. First one in about 2 weeks!

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2018, 05:59:16 PM »
May 28th, 2013, 7:20 am #58

I dream but nothing is ever as vivid as a dip dream...it has to be something chemical...

May 28th, 2013, 3:07 pm #59

Lmao! Dip dreaming about being on line at the same time your lipping one. That's the best I've heard. To funny!

MY HOF speech