Author Topic: day 3  (Read 180155 times)

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: day 3
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2018, 05:45:23 PM »
April 25th, 2013, 1:35 pm #37

I did the meeting NO problem stuttered right at the first then all of the sudden I got a calm and poof off I went got on my horse and rode. thanks everyone for taking their time to be here. keepin quit!

April 26th, 2013, 11:12 am #40

Right on!

April 26th, 2013, 6:34 pm #41

Nice work bro

April 27th, 2013, 5:28 am #42

What I've found Trauma is that the nicotine made us believe we couldn't do things without it.
The fact is we can do everything without it and better. Diesel said something that really got me one day. Not word for word, but astronauts have landed on the moon without it, so surely we can do what we need to do without it. I hope diesel don't mind me using his statements, but they are what got me through a lot craves.
The fact is me and you will defeat all obstacles without nicotine in our lives,, we don't need it and never did. I quit with you today trauma.

April 28th, 2013, 6:42 am #43

Awesome perspective srans. A lot of people have done far more "stressful" and greater things than most of us do every day, and they did it without nicotine. So we can too.

I quit with you and tramagnet today!
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2018, 05:44:40 PM »

I did the meeting NO problem stuttered right at the first then all of the sudden I got a calm and poof off I went got on my horse and rode. thanks everyone for taking their time to be here. keepin quit!

Right on!

Nice work bro

April 27th, 2013, 5:28 am #42

What I've found Trauma is that the nicotine made us believe we couldn't do things without it.
The fact is we can do everything without it and better. Diesel said something that really got me one day. Not word for word, but astronauts have landed on the moon without it, so surely we can do what we need to do without it. I hope diesel don't mind me using his statements, but they are what got me through a lot craves.
The fact is me and you will defeat all obstacles without nicotine in our lives,, we don't need it and never did. I quit with you today trauma.
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2018, 05:44:00 PM »

Right on!

Nice work bro

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2018, 05:43:22 PM »

Right on!

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2018, 05:42:40 PM »

April 26th, 2013, 5:56 am #38

That's the way to quit victory!

I started my quit right after getting elected to a political office where I really had no idea of what I was doing and had very similar worries as you were experiencing, I also had similar results.

The best way for me to describe the freedom during these meeting is this I get to a great relaxed nonconfusing place and the meeting are very productive and get over with in a very timely manner!

Quit on brother!

Grizzly25/Lou.....out....

April 26th, 2013, 6:06 am #39

Excellent news! Keep on killing it.

Since quitting, I developed a new attitude. I've alway been fairly confident, but now more than ever. We have done something that many, many people have failed to accomplish. If we can beat this addiction every day, then daily life doesn't have much we can't handle.

Quit on, bro....

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2018, 05:41:51 PM »

April 26th, 2013, 5:56 am #38

That's the way to quit victory!

I started my quit right after getting elected to a political office where I really had no idea of what I was doing and had very similar worries as you were experiencing, I also had similar results.

The best way for me to describe the freedom during these meeting is this I get to a great relaxed nonconfusing place and the meeting are very productive and get over with in a very timely manner!

Quit on brother!

Grizzly25/Lou.....out....

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2018, 05:40:42 PM »

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2018, 05:39:56 PM »
April 25th, 2013, 7:31 am #33

pretty wierd actually feel like pretty chill today. Day 10 double digits this quit is way different than other stoppages...getting here and posting everyday I will not use and promise my brothers and 1 sister in my group that I quit today helps and there is always some advice sitting here waiting for me in the am. I have also told people around me that keeps me accountable to them also. My fiance has my back and has a copy of the quit the quit paperwork. I am feeling way better than when I posted this title of grouchy ass hole. day 6 was a mother fucker for me I was a mother fucker I have since made great strides to keep the mother fucker at bay. No since acting like that to anyone they didnt hold me down and stuff my lip full of the poison nope I did I stuffed it full everyday for 30 +years and and to get even cooler I switched up to Cope because that was the kewlest. Where I came from boys chewed skoal and men chewed Cope. Looking back now my stepdad should have embeded the first can of Hawken (kid hooking nicotine candy) he caught me with deeply in my asshole in 7th grade I mite have got the point....hahaha anyway no ones fault but my own. Just want to thank everyone for the support I have received here

April 25th, 2013, 10:58 am #35

Great job! It feels good doesn't it? I love that feeling of peace I get now. The one I get where I'm not even thinking or worrying about taking a dip. It doesn't happen all the time, but when it does, I totally dig it.

Yeah, I wish somebody would have kicked my ass for dipping when I was a kid. But, I probably wouldn't have listened anyway...too damn hard headed. Either way, we are Quit Like Fuck now!

I quit with you today!

April 25th, 2013, 11:02 am #36

good days and bad days ahead. Next hurdle is the 2 week weakness. Keep working the plan. good job

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2018, 05:38:56 PM »

pretty wierd actually feel like pretty chill today. Day 10 double digits this quit is way different than other stoppages...getting here and posting everyday I will not use and promise my brothers and 1 sister in my group that I quit today helps and there is always some advice sitting here waiting for me in the am. I have also told people around me that keeps me accountable to them also. My fiance has my back and has a copy of the quit the quit paperwork. I am feeling way better than when I posted this title of grouchy ass hole. day 6 was a mother fucker for me I was a mother fucker I have since made great strides to keep the mother fucker at bay. No since acting like that to anyone they didnt hold me down and stuff my lip full of the poison nope I did I stuffed it full everyday for 30 +years and and to get even cooler I switched up to Cope because that was the kewlest. Where I came from boys chewed skoal and men chewed Cope. Looking back now my stepdad should have embeded the first can of Hawken (kid hooking nicotine candy) he caught me with deeply in my asshole in 7th grade I mite have got the point....hahaha anyway no ones fault but my own. Just want to thank everyone for the support I have received here

April 25th, 2013, 10:58 am #35

Great job! It feels good doesn't it? I love that feeling of peace I get now. The one I get where I'm not even thinking or worrying about taking a dip. It doesn't happen all the time, but when it does, I totally dig it.

Yeah, I wish somebody would have kicked my ass for dipping when I was a kid. But, I probably wouldn't have listened anyway...too damn hard headed. Either way, we are Quit Like Fuck now!

I quit with you today!

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2018, 05:38:23 PM »

April 25th, 2013, 7:47 am #34

The hawkins statement got me!!!! Your so right,, cope made sick the first time I tried it. Hawkins was the first dip i ever put in at a early age and didn't feel sick. Sons of bitches. tobacco companies suck!!!!!!! Oh my god !!!!! That just pisses me off more !!! How can tobacco tobacco companies do that and live with themselves??? I can't even think straight right now....

Day 10,, your feeling good,, damn right you are!!! You know why? Your taking your life back one day at a time. No more slavery for you my friend. You decide when your going to the store. You decide when your going to bed. You decide what you are spending your money on. Liberating isn't it? Thanks for the memories. Glad to be quit with you.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2018, 05:37:25 PM »

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2018, 05:36:14 PM »
April 24th, 2013, 8:27 am #30

Ok starting to Jones here a bit, tomorrow I will be conducting my first meeting with out the Nic bitch assistance. I dont like conducting meetings anyway well tomorrow I am will be going in as just one. I know it has to be and it will be. I have a whack the pack sister where I work she did her first meeting yesterday withoug the NIC and she stumbled like crazy she never stumbles at meetings. I will spend today preparing for tomorrow so I can remain calm.

April 24th, 2013, 9:19 am #31

You will do fine in your meeting. Actually the more stress you have to deal with the less you will think about nicotine. It will surprise you How good you do. Its actually nice to handle stress without the thought that your going to get a fix directly after. Quit on my friend.

April 25th, 2013, 1:46 am #32

Agree with srans. You will leap this hurdle and it will strengthen your quit. Keep up the great work man.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2018, 05:35:18 PM »

Ok starting to Jones here a bit, tomorrow I will be conducting my first meeting with out the Nic bitch assistance. I dont like conducting meetings anyway well tomorrow I am will be going in as just one. I know it has to be and it will be. I have a whack the pack sister where I work she did her first meeting yesterday withoug the NIC and she stumbled like crazy she never stumbles at meetings. I will spend today preparing for tomorrow so I can remain calm.

April 24th, 2013, 9:19 am #31

You will do fine in your meeting. Actually the more stress you have to deal with the less you will think about nicotine. It will surprise you How good you do. Its actually nice to handle stress without the thought that your going to get a fix directly after. Quit on my friend.

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2018, 05:34:33 PM »

MY HOF speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2018, 05:33:26 PM »
April 23rd, 2013, 7:20 am #25

why are my dreams so freaking wild. I am having not just one or two but like 14 different wild ass dreams not scary ones just all over the map but none about dipping. Just wild vivid bizaar dreams. I used to stay up until 11-12 pm now if I make it to 10 I am lucky. WFT is going on the brain doesnt get its fix so it mite as well sleep and dream?

April 23rd, 2013, 12:09 pm #27

Your brain is now getting oxygen brother! Rewiring is what is happening.
Dream on! Quit on!

April 23rd, 2013, 2:05 pm #28

Freedom quit brother. Your brain is free.

April 24th, 2013, 6:19 am #29

Dig the side effects. It means that you are cleaning out your system and getting used to existing in this life without chemical dependency. Sleep as much as possible. I used to stay up later too. Last night I was in bed by 8:30! It felt awesome.

MY HOF speech