Author Topic: Done with Cope, I hope  (Read 862 times)

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Done with Cope, I hope
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2015, 02:10:00 PM »
Heya Troy, was yesterday a fluke, or are you quit?
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2015, 09:31:00 PM »
Let's don't hope my friend, let's do this! If you do your part and let all of this work like it's been proven time after time to do, you can do it! It's not easy or everyone would quit whenever they want! It's gonna suck and suck some more! You're a grown ass man and you will do this if you want it bad enough. It's definitely not impossible, all you got to do is look around the site and you will see that! Let's get this started! Post roll EDD! ODAAT!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2015, 08:53:00 PM »
Damn man. Your story reinforces what we all need to know and believe. We can never have "just one". Make this your last quit brother!

Offline Kremerica

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-02-14
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2015, 05:35:00 PM »
Man, welcome back! As a former quitter you possess the knowledge and strength to get off this nic bitch for good. Just harness that day at the football game that brought your last quit to its knees and use it as fuel to never try a pinch again.

Welcome to KTC, post roll EDD and take odaat! Proud to be quit with you! If you want my digits pm me and I'll swap numbers with you! We are all here to help you succeed!
My Intro

"My glass is usually half full..... Except when someone pisses in it and tries to pass it off as lemonade" - rtpope 3/19/15

Offline Rawls

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: Nov 18, 2014
  • Interests: I am a Christian. By grace through faith.....I asked God to show me the truth. And He did. I am a believer! Wife of 30 Years, Golf, Hunting, All sports...Romans 10:9-13
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2015, 05:04:00 PM »
Wow Troy..
Crazy just one more... Nearly all of us have listened to that lie before.
Not any more... Never just one.
Start posting roll..Welcome to KTC.
I believe.....

Offline Troy R

• Quit Date: 2015-03-22
Done with Cope, I hope
« on: March 22, 2015, 04:54:00 PM »
Last night (today actually March 22) at 12:15 am put what I hope is my last dip in. This will mark my second attempt at quitting. I started dipping Cope at age 15, which would have been about 1983. I dipped until January 1998, when I quit cold turkey. That quitting lasted 12 years! Then in January of 2011 went to the Steelers vs Jets AFC Title game with a couple guys that dipped. I figured, one won't hurt, right? Wrong! Before you know it, I was right back to a can a day, in fact, sometimes a can would not last a day.

Anyway, here I go again, 17 hours in so far.