Author Topic: Day 2  (Read 896 times)

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
Re: Day 2
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2014, 01:28:00 PM »
Quote from: String11
Quote from: Goaty5599
Ayyyeoo!  I'm 21 yrs old from nj and been dippin bout a tin a day for about 6 years.  I never seriously tried to quit for good before and I'm on day 2... The struggle is real bro... pickin fights with everybody, pounding headaches (especially right now), I feel like I'm crawling in my skin, and can't stop eating just to get my mind off it... All day long I've been considering saying fuck it, one more lip just to hold me over but reading all these posts and shit have really been helping... All this shit about just getting past day 3 better be true cuz I'm itchin
Hey bro, you can do this, but don't think it's a three day miracle. I'll be the first to tell you, that ain't it. Man up, grow a set and give the old college try. As gmann says, You'll never regret quitting like you will caving. That's a guarantee. We've all been there done that, just focus on the next minute, that's all you can do when the nic bitch is in your mind. You got this, and I'm gonna quit with you.

Git R Dun
Goaty, String is right. No three day miracle. After three days nicotine is out of your system. Your brain needs to re-wire and heal. It takes time. You have to want it bad enough to give it that time. ODAAT!

Offline LifeAfterDip

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2014, 12:47:00 PM »
Keep grinding bro! Send me a DM if you need a of digits. You got this brother if you use the resources you have. Buy seeds, jerky, fake chew, candy, whatever helps. Do not take your anger out on anyone other than the KTC members. I'm 21 and was standing in your shoes 34 days ago. It gets easier! Just remember that you are fighting for your freedom. I haven't had to worry if I've got a tin on me when I leave the house. I more confident, my breath smells better, teeth are whiter and I feel great! Stay strong, stay close to KTC.
Quit date: 1/6/2014

Do you remember nicotine? Do you truly remember her? The way she controlled you financially, emotionally and physically? The lies she whispered in your ear daily? Remember how one dip was too many and one thousand was never enough? Yeah, so do I. That's why I'm here. That's why I post roll. That's why I support my brothers and sisters. Because I remember her too damn well.

Offline String11

• Quitter
  • Interests: I'm a guy that fears God and loves family. My family and I would be considered outsdoors people. We hunt, fish, ski, cheer, football, basketball, soccer, and baseball. My wife and I don't necessarily spoil our children, but they do get 95% of our attention. (like they should)
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2014, 11:20:00 AM »
Quote from: Goaty5599
Ayyyeoo! I'm 21 yrs old from nj and been dippin bout a tin a day for about 6 years. I never seriously tried to quit for good before and I'm on day 2... The struggle is real bro... pickin fights with everybody, pounding headaches (especially right now), I feel like I'm crawling in my skin, and can't stop eating just to get my mind off it... All day long I've been considering saying fuck it, one more lip just to hold me over but reading all these posts and shit have really been helping... All this shit about just getting past day 3 better be true cuz I'm itchin
Hey bro, you can do this, but don't think it's a three day miracle. I'll be the first to tell you, that ain't it. Man up, grow a set and give the old college try. As gmann says, You'll never regret quitting like you will caving. That's a guarantee. We've all been there done that, just focus on the next minute, that's all you can do when the nic bitch is in your mind. You got this, and I'm gonna quit with you.

Git R Dun
Quit date 11-10-2013 7th Floor 10-10-2015
HOF 02-17-2014
2nd Floor 05-28-2014
3rd Floor 09-05-2014
1 year 11-09-2014
4th Floor 12-14-14
5th Floor 03-24-2015
6th Floor 07-02-2015

I'm a quitter, are you?

Offline Emulator

• Quitter
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2014, 11:18:00 AM »
Just do it...
ODAAT NAFAR QFL

D-Day 1/1/14
HOF 4/10/2014
2nd Floor July 19, 2014
3rd Floor October 27, 2014

My HoF Speech: http://forum.killthecan.org/topic/10229741/1/#new
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000243565739

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2014, 11:10:00 AM »
Well, did you get that one more chew or are you quit? Inquiry minds want to know. Stay a while, make some friends. Its easier to stay quit when you got 1000's backing you up. What do you say? You in?
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2014, 10:56:00 AM »
Goaty, you are young. Very young. Lots of pussy out there. I promise you, you will chase away a lot more pussy than you will bring in if you have a lip full of shit. I'm older now and not as spry as I used to be, but if I could go back I would try to get laid all I could. Just saying..........

Offline B-loMatt

• Quitter
  • Interests: Cooking, gameing, music, sports, the outdoors. Spending time with my family is my biggest hobby, I have two little girls who are my number 1 priority (for real now that I kicked nic out of my life)
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2014, 10:36:00 AM »
Goaty, that one more dip to hold you over just hits the reset switch... You will at best be right back at day 1 all over again, and worst you will be a slave again paying for poison to kill yourself with...

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2014, 09:51:00 AM »
If your so serious why haven't you posted roll? There's no excuse if an old man like me can figure it out I'm sure you can figure it out. Unless you want to leave yourself an out to have that one more!
Btw if you want a good fight, bring it on.
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline wmcatty

• Quit Pro
    • heartoftexasweather.org
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2014, 08:50:00 AM »
Welcome to KTC Goaty. Life will look a hell of alot better in a few days, I promise you. Stay committed, stay the course and fight those urges to use it. Remember, around here it is "One Day At A Time." To help you out, we need to get you posting Roll. Roll is your daily promise to yourself and all of your new brothers and sisters that you will not use tobacco in any form that day. You will post your name and the number of days you are quit each day in the May, 2014 quit group. Each and every day you will post your promise. No exceptions. That is the price of admission to KTC. Nothing more and nothing less. If your electricity quits working, your internet provider goes bankrupt or you are on vacation and will not have internet access, call or text a quit brother and tell the brother to post for you. Simple and easyÂ…and therefore, no reason for not posting roll. The reason you are put in May is that will be the month that you will celebrate being 100 days free of nicotineÂ…your Hall of Fame date.
Now that you know the basics, it is time to read all you can on this site. Go to the welcome center and that will get you started. Post roll and look up at your inbox (1). That is a personal message from me with my telephone number. Congratulations on making the best decision of your life. Wayne

PS: The following link and instructions will get you started. Posting is a little daunting at first, but you will get the hang of it.

How to post roll.

index.php?showtopic=50

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

How to Post ROLL CALL - Roll Call Instructions
Step 1 - Find the last Roll Call Page in Pre Hof: May 2014.
Step 2 - Hit the "Quote" button in the upper right hand corner of that roll page.
Step 3 – Two boxes have now appeared. Click your mouse ANYWHERE in The bottom Box.
Step 4 - Hit Ctrl and "A" at the same time so the box looks like a solid blue box.
Step 5 - Hit Ctrl and "X" at the same timeÂ…now there should be NOTHING in Either Box.
Step 6 – Now, click your mouse anywhere in the TOP BOX
Step 7 - Hit Ctrl and "V" at the same time and a lot of script will appear. Look for the new quitters section and ADD YOUR info to the bottom of the list of new quitters. Your information will be your name and the number of days you are quit (Example:wmcatty-425)
Step 8 - Hit ADD REPLY below the bottom box and you will see an old screen. Hit the Go To First Unread Post on the top left of the screen and it will take you to your roll post. If you are not listed, you have been “Bumped”…more on that later.
"Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."
-John Wayne

Offline Goaty5599

Day 2
« on: February 08, 2014, 12:54:00 AM »
Ayyyeoo! I'm 21 yrs old from nj and been dippin bout a tin a day for about 6 years. I never seriously tried to quit for good before and I'm on day 2... The struggle is real bro... pickin fights with everybody, pounding headaches (especially right now), I feel like I'm crawling in my skin, and can't stop eating just to get my mind off it... All day long I've been considering saying fuck it, one more lip just to hold me over but reading all these posts and shit have really been helping... All this shit about just getting past day 3 better be true cuz I'm itchin