Author Topic: Day 0.75  (Read 704 times)

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
Re: Day 0.75
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2015, 05:46:00 PM »
Quote from: Thumblewort
Are ya gonna post roll today?
Snus-ing must be better than quitting! Guess you gonna have to tell the olé fiance you can't quit. I'm sure it will work out,one way or another!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2015, 02:03:00 PM »
Are ya gonna post roll today?
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline D2maine

• Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: quit 2-19-2012!
  • Likes Given: 95
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 05:53:00 AM »
Quote from: rudyk
Been Camel Snus-ing for almost 5 years now - need to quit.

My (now) fiance found my tin once, told him I'd quit and it has never been discussed after that. Obviously didn't quit and have unfortunately been keeping it a secret for a few months. I've never been able to talk about my addiction until tonight when I joined the chat - after proclaiming that I quit, it'd be quite embarrassing that I didn't, right?

Can't wait to quit. Can't wait to tell my fiance. Can't wait to get all the verbal ass-kicking that I need.

12 hours at a time!
welcome...you came to the right place to quit. go all in on your quit and you will do fine. spend a lot of time on ktc reading everything you can...the more you know the easier the quit.

Offline rudyk

• Likes Given: 0
Day 0.75
« on: September 01, 2015, 10:05:00 PM »
Been Camel Snus-ing for almost 5 years now - need to quit.

My (now) fiance found my tin once, told him I'd quit and it has never been discussed after that. Obviously didn't quit and have unfortunately been keeping it a secret for a few months. I've never been able to talk about my addiction until tonight when I joined the chat - after proclaiming that I quit, it'd be quite embarrassing that I didn't, right?

Can't wait to quit. Can't wait to tell my fiance. Can't wait to get all the verbal ass-kicking that I need.

12 hours at a time!