Author Topic: The Omega Moment - 365 Days Later  (Read 37635 times)

Offline 69franx

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Do I have your attention now? Quit date 08/01/17
  • Likes Given: 8865
Re: The Omega Moment - 365 Days Later
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2019, 09:55:57 PM »
??? What changed brother???
ABQ= Always Be Quitting

My Intro
My HOF Speech
How long have I been quit?

I brew the beer I drink, what's your superpower?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

HOF: 11/08/17     2nd Floor: 02/16/18     3rd Floor: 05/27/18     1st trip around the sun: 07/31/18     4th Floor: 09/04/18     5th floor: 12/13/18     6th floor: 03/23/2019     7th floor: 07/01/19     2nd trip around the sun: 07/31/19     8th floor: 10/09/19     9th floor: 01/17/20     Comma Day: 04/26/2020     3rd trip around the sun: 08/01/2020     11th floor: 08/04/2020     12th Floor: 11/12/2020     13th floor: 02/20/2021     14th floor: 05/31/2021

Offline BluManChew

• Quit Pro
    • [b]The Omega Moment - 365 Days Later
  • Quit Date: October 8, 2017
  • Likes Given: 163
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2019, 08:24:01 PM »
Textual Chocolates:

~~~365 PTBQWYT ~~ Arrakisdq 4/29

~~~Keep your head on a swivel.  The bitch is a sneaky temptress and always there, lurking about the blur of the periphery.  An insationable Demoness, she is. ODAAT 6/3

~~~Fuck nicotine and her deceitful whispering nonsense. I'm quit today because of quitters who had my back when she was fucking with my head early in quit.  ~~ Croakenhagen 6/6

~~~The great thing abut KTC is that it exposes - raw and unapologetically - our weakness.  Addiction, the Bitch, the Poison, the Lipper, the Cat Turd. Call it what you will bc the devil goes by many names but is a devil still the same 4/16

~~~508. Onward and onward.  Day after damn day.  Pulled unceasingly by a single desire - to be and stay QUIT.  At all times, all damn day, every damn day. 2/27

~~~I'm to the point where I've nearly forgotten what it was really like to dip.  It's almost foreign and unrelatable to me.  Yet, the awareness and knowledge that I'm an addict and that I'm just a single choice away from reliving all of that shit is always present.  NAFAR.  PTBQWYT. 5/24

~~~532 and quit.  I've decided that I may be the only person in all if Idaho who has quit dip.  There was a dude in my group who was from here but he caved.  A long long time ago.   I wonder if he and other cavers count the days since they caved.  Like scratching line by side by line in the damp brick with their finger nails.  Day after day In the cell of there choosing, of their own creation.  I choose to quit.  I choose that for today and today only. 3/23

Offline BluManChew

• Quit Pro
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2019, 01:01:35 PM »
Textual Chocolates:

~~~Keep your head on a swivel.  The bitch is a sneaky temptress and always there, lurking about the blur of the periphery.  An insationable Demoness, she is. ODAAT 6/3

~~~Fuck nicotine and her deceitful whispering nonsense. I'm quit today because of quitters who had my back when she was fucking with my head early in quit.  ~~ Croakenhagen 6/6

~~~The great thing abut KTC is that it exposes - raw and unapologetically - our weakness.  Addiction, the Bitch, the Poison, the Lipper, the Cat Turd. Call it what you will bc the devil goes by many names but is a devil still the same 4/16

~~~508. Onward and onward.  Day after damn day.  Pulled unceasingly by a single desire - to be and stay QUIT.  At all times, all damn day, every damn day. 2/27

~~~I'm to the point where I've nearly forgotten what it was really like to dip.  It's almost foreign and unrelatable to me.  Yet, the awareness and knowledge that I'm an addict and that I'm just a single choice away from reliving all of that shit is always present.  NAFAR.  PTBQWYT. 5/24

~~~532 and quit.  I've decided that I may be the only person in all if Idaho who has quit dip.  There was a dude in my group who was from here but he caved.  A long long time ago.   I wonder if he and other cavers count the days since they caved.  Like scratching line by side by line in the damp brick with their finger nails.  Day after day In the cell of there choosing, of their own creation.  I choose to quit.  I choose that for today and today only. 3/23
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 01:13:34 PM by BluManChew »

Offline BluManChew

• Quit Pro
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2019, 01:01:04 PM »
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 01:02:54 PM by BluManChew »

Offline BluManChew

• Quit Pro
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2019, 12:59:40 PM »
 ;)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 01:01:20 PM by BluManChew »

Offline BluManChew

• Quit Pro
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2019, 10:18:25 AM »
Textual Chocolates:

Keep your head on a swivel.  The bitch is a sneaky temptress and always there, lurking about the blur of the periphery.  An insationable Demoness, she is. ODAAT 6/3

Fuck nicotine and her deceitful whispering nonsense. I'm quit today because of quitters who had my back when she was fucking with my head early in quit.  ~~ Croakenhagen 6/6

The great thing abut KTC is that it exposes - raw and unapologetically - our weakness.  Addiction, the Bitch, the Poison, the Lipper, the Cat Turd. Call it what you will bc the devil goes by many names but is a devil nonetheless 4/16

508. Onward and onward.  Day after damn day.  Pulled unceasingly by a single desire - to be and stay QUIT.  At all times, all damn day, every damn day. 2/27

TBC

Offline BluManChew

• Quit Pro
Re: You Are a Fucktard
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2019, 10:04:33 AM »
That's right.  If you have a wad of cat shit jammed in your face, then you are without question a complete, thorough fucktard. 

DISCLAIMER:Just so we're clear here, there is a huge difference between wanting to quit, and being quit.  Just so we're clearer, using some form of NRT instead of dip does not count as quit.  You do not get a pass, or a pat on the ass.  There is no moral victory there

You want to quit.  It's why your here.  (or your spouse dips?) Did you Google it?  Nah, I'll betcha you old hipster fucks Fire Foxed it is my guess.  But here you are because you searched out "how to quit dipping." or some variation thereof and landed in this site.   Maybe you're a caver logged in as "Guest" show.  That would be rich!

Nonetheless, I don't believe that you would disagree.  You prolly feel like a fucktard every time you bolt to the c-store like your hair is on fire 2 hours after you emphatically toss that can and say, you're done for good!  You ever flush full can down the toilet and immediately thought, OH SHIT!??!! Haha, silly fucking addict!  I'll betcha dollars to donuts that you've done something similar of not the exact thing!  You ever stuff your can in your sock under your pant leg to hide it?  You ever go down to the...well, i'm sure you have because that's that kinda shit that addicts do.  What's the most regrettable thing you ever do to get a can of dip?  Do tell!

So there you are with a wad of catshit right in your face and you are reading this right now, saying, "I'm not ready to quit"  That's prolly you, you poor desperate bastard.  I've seen that look before.  I'll show a dipper my coin and he'll
:o[/s]
That was quit gold there - I really thought it was amazing!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 10:15:42 AM by BluManChew »

Offline BluManChew

• Quit Pro
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2019, 10:01:43 AM »
 ;)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 10:04:03 AM by BluManChew »

Offline BluManChew

• Quit Pro
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2019, 08:19:44 PM »
Textual Chocolates:

Keep your head on a swivel.  The bitch is a sneaky temptress and always there, lurking about the blur of the periphery.  An insationable Demoness, she is. ODAAT 6/3

Fuck nicotine and her deceitful whispering nonsense. I'm quit today because of quitters who had my back when she was fucking with my head early in quit.  ~~ Croakenhagen 6/6

The great thing abut KTC is that it exposes - raw and unapologetically - our weakness.  Addiction, the Bitch, the Poison, the Lipper, the Cat Turd. Call it what you will bc the devil goes by many names but is a devil nonetheless 4/16

TBC
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 08:23:20 PM by BluManChew »

Offline Athan

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Addict
  • Quit Date: January 1 2018
  • Interests: GodFamilyCountry
  • Likes Given: 1652
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2019, 06:10:52 AM »
That's right.  If you have a wad of cat shit jammed in your face, then you are without question a complete, thorough fucktard. 

DISCLAIMER:Just so we're clear here, there is a huge difference between wanting to quit, and being quit.  Just so we're clearer, using some form of NRT instead of dip does not count as quit.  You do not get a pass, or a pat on the ass.  There is no moral victory there

You want to quit.  It's why your here.  (or your spouse dips?) Did you Google it?  Nah, I'll betcha you old hipster fucks Fire Foxed it is my guess.  But here you are because you searched out "how to quit dipping." or some variation thereof and landed in this site.   Maybe you're a caver logged in as "Guest" show.  That would be rich!

Nonetheless, I don't believe that you would disagree.  You prolly feel like a fucktard every time you bolt to the c-store like your hair is on fire 2 hours after you emphatically toss that can and say, you're done for good!  You ever flush full can down the toilet and immediately thought, OH SHIT!??!! Haha, silly fucking addict!  I'll betcha dollars to donuts that you've done something similar of not the exact thing!  You ever stuff your can in your sock under your pant leg to hide it?  You ever go down to the...well, i'm sure you have because that's that kinda shit that addicts do.  What's the most regrettable thing you ever do to get a can of dip?  Do tell!

So there you are with a wad of catshit right in your face and you are reading this right now, saying, "I'm not ready to quit"  That's prolly you, you poor desperate bastard.  I've seen that look before.  I'll show a dipper my coin and he'll
:o

That was quit gold there - I really thought it was amazing!
"I hope you find a thousand reasons to quit today" Rawls
"I can't quit for you. I will quit with you" Ready
"There are two dogs in the fight, which one are you feeding?" SuperDave9000
"In the Navy we had morning muster. You never miss muster. You better be dead if you miss. If you are dying, you should have started crawling earlier, no excuse." Olcpo

The Science of Addiction
The Law of Addiction
The Road Called Recovery
My Intro and HOF Speech
Quitters I've met: Cbird, UncleRico, Gregor, KDip, Broccoli-saurus, Croakenhagen, BriagG, Koba, Kodiakdeath, Arrakisdq, McDave, Worktowin, SkolVikings, JGromo, GS9502, PaDutchman, Stillbrewing, A-Aron...
wildirish317
outdoortexan cancer

Offline BluManChew

• Quit Pro
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2019, 03:22:33 PM »
 :-X
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 03:26:06 PM by BluManChew »

Offline BluManChew

• Quit Pro
You Are a Fucktard
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2019, 01:48:40 PM »

:o

« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 04:19:38 PM by BluManChew »

Offline BluManChew

• Quit Pro
Ode to March 2019 - Posted Some Time Ago
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2019, 04:39:44 PM »
So, here are all you newbs and retreads.  Lots of action in the short, short, improvised car-chase scene that is March 2019.   

So, an honest question:  What's it like to cave?  I don't mean pre-KTC where you stopped for a period of time (like we all have).  I mean like when you count on a few - if not several - quit sis' and bros, and they count on you, for daily and sometimes hourly support.  I mean, people here lean on eachother when they don't feel like theirs backs won't break by the fatigue of an early bombardment. 

An assault of crave after crave after nag after bitch after nag that is meant for nothing but to demoralize.  But only if it gains ground and wins and only if you let it happen.  The choice to lose or win this battle is entirely yours.

But in choosing this path to quit-dom, we thereby open ourselves up to an uncomfortable humility that all but forbids us to simply ask for help.  To ask for accountability from you and thus ask to have your trust in this battle.  You let me take your six.  You let me take your quit rage.  You call me at 3AM if you have to.  You can trust me.

By engaging in this forum you are asking for trust and at the same time to be trusted.  This isn't some fucking cult like many have said here before they ghosted.  This is a group of men and women who came to a realization they their lives and the lives of the ones that cared for them are negatively impacted in more ways to count.  This is a group of men and women who entered asking "can i trust you?" to "you can trust me."

Cavers here violate that trust.  Many of you newbs wonder about the harsh treatment retreads get.  And even say the b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bully word.  If your underwear is not twisting on a flag pole, you are not being bullied.  If you not upside down having the coins shaken out of your pockets, you are not being bullied.

Here you are being held accountable.  This is what it looks like.  Like it or not, it always will
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 10:19:10 AM by BluManChew »

Offline BluManChew

• Quit Pro
A Bro-ment in Time
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2019, 10:41:50 AM »
So I go to the c-store yesterday during lunch to grab a soda pop and Clear Eyes.  The glass door has this bell attached that clangs when you open it, and the 1st thing I heard was the gal behind the counter repeat back to the customer, Grizzly Wintergreen? 

Well it got my attention.  What really got my attention was the customer.  She was tall and skinny, with shoulder length chestnut brown hair that swept enough to conceal her face.  She was wearing this wintergreen, down ski jacket – just like the one my wife wanted. 

Why would a woman like that chew?  I kinda faked like I was looking for what I needed, and waited for her to turn so I could just get a glance at this tall, lovely creature who had such an ugly habit.  The cashier rang her up, and she slipped the can into the right front pocket of her wintergreen jacket as she was turning. 

Now’s my chance! I look up and the first thing I see is a full beard!  I made eye contact with this dude, then casually glance away as if I only looked up reflexively because I spied something move out in the periphery.  I hope I played it cool enough and just gave him a simple "bro" nod.  You know, like bros do?

I get behind another customer who has a stack of two tins of SNUS and a can of dip.  I make certain that the customer was indeed a guy, so no need to gawk.  I’ll count that as a win.

BMC 459
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 10:18:48 AM by BluManChew »

Offline BluManChew

• Quit Pro
8)
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2018, 06:41:44 PM »
 8)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 05:20:04 PM by BluManChew »