Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 1469 times)

Offline thestinger

• Quitter
  • Quit today for yourself.
  • Likes Given: 9
Re: Newbie
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2018, 11:42:09 PM »
Welcome to the site.  I am on day 18 myself and it is hard.  Make sure when people PM you and give you their number, you give yours to them also.  If you are interested read my introduction, "Hello everyone Day 1"  I have been told by a couple of people that it has helped them get through a tough spot.  I have found that if I post my ideas on the site, it helps keep my head clear and keeps me from doing something that I would regret.

I am proud to quit with you today.

Offline Sean Fiske

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Quit Date: 6/28/2018
  • Likes Given: 14
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2018, 10:43:18 PM »
Well its day 3 cold turkey and I must say it sucks.  Not all the time but when it does...Wow!  Dipped for the last 25 years and decided enough was enough.  Signed the roll but not sure if I did it right.  Thank you for the support and advice on the site!!

Smac, I've been there. Take one day at a time. Complete the day. Wake up, do it again. Focus on 24-hour increments. You're almost out of the physical withdrawal phase so that's excellent bro.

Offline RDB

• Quit Spartan
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date 1/22/16
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2018, 07:30:14 PM »
The only way to screw up roll is by not being on roll. Post early every day. That is your promise to yourself and to the group that you will not use nicotine in any form for the whole day. Proud to be quick with you.

Offline smac

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« on: November 05, 2018, 05:28:48 PM »
Well its day 3 cold turkey and I must say it sucks.  Not all the time but when it does...Wow!  Dipped for the last 25 years and decided enough was enough.  Signed the roll but not sure if I did it right.  Thank you for the support and advice on the site!!