Author Topic: Copequits Intro Migration  (Read 7081 times)

Offline 69franx

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Do I have your attention now? Quit date 08/01/17
  • Likes Given: 8865
Re: Copequits Intro Migration
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2020, 09:20:39 AM »
Anyone seen Hundy? I heard Copequits ate him. That's right, Copequits ate Hundy!!
Congrats Cope! Nice work!!
Super sexy number brother!
ABQ= Always Be Quitting

My Intro
My HOF Speech
How long have I been quit?

I brew the beer I drink, what's your superpower?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

HOF: 11/08/17     2nd Floor: 02/16/18     3rd Floor: 05/27/18     1st trip around the sun: 07/31/18     4th Floor: 09/04/18     5th floor: 12/13/18     6th floor: 03/23/2019     7th floor: 07/01/19     2nd trip around the sun: 07/31/19     8th floor: 10/09/19     9th floor: 01/17/20     Comma Day: 04/26/2020     3rd trip around the sun: 08/01/2020     11th floor: 08/04/2020     12th Floor: 11/12/2020     13th floor: 02/20/2021     14th floor: 05/31/2021

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: October 5, 2018
  • Likes Given: 1966
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2020, 09:02:52 AM »
Anyone seen Hundy? I heard Copequits ate him. That's right, Copequits ate Hundy!!
Congrats Cope! Nice work!!
Jan19

Offline Athan

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Addict
  • Quit Date: January 1 2018
  • Interests: GodFamilyCountry
  • Likes Given: 1652
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2020, 02:27:30 AM »
"I hope you find a thousand reasons to quit today" Rawls
"I can't quit for you. I will quit with you" Ready
"There are two dogs in the fight, which one are you feeding?" SuperDave9000
"In the Navy we had morning muster. You never miss muster. You better be dead if you miss. If you are dying, you should have started crawling earlier, no excuse." Olcpo

The Science of Addiction
The Law of Addiction
The Road Called Recovery
My Intro and HOF Speech
Quitters I've met: Cbird, UncleRico, Gregor, KDip, Broccoli-saurus, Croakenhagen, BriagG, Koba, Kodiakdeath, Arrakisdq, McDave, Worktowin, SkolVikings, JGromo, GS9502, PaDutchman, Stillbrewing, A-Aron...
wildirish317
outdoortexan cancer

Offline chris2alaska

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • I Love the Smell of Quit in the Morning
  • Quit Date: January 18, 2018 - Proud Member of the April 2018 Kings and Queen of Quit
  • Interests: Hunting, Fishing, Four-Wheeling, NASCAR, Golf
  • Likes Given: 1612
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2019, 10:54:45 AM »
Good stuff brother. Congrats and keep pushing on to the next milestone. No excuse to stop pushing now

PUSH IT REAL GOOD
You're the shizzle! Thanks for all that you do!

HAPPY ONE YEAR TODAY COPE  'party2'
If you want my digits, just ask and they will be yours, but I expect yours in return.

Accountability is a statement of personal promise, both to yourself and to the people around you, to deliver specific defined results.
Brian Dive

Do not be complacent about your achievements and not to strive for continual improvement when you get to the top. As soon as you let success go to your head, you sink into following familiar patterns and play it safe. In other words, you risk losing your edge.
Roy T. Bennett

You need anything, ask.  You feel strong, help.  This quit is for you but we got your back.
wastepanel

Do not let the actions of others determine the direction of YOUR quit.
chris2alaska

There are no dumb questions, just dumb people who ask questions.
Klark

My Intro

My HOF Speech

My Comma Club Speech

HOF - 04/27/2018;   2nd FLOOR - 08/05/2018;   3rd FLOOR - 11/13/2018;   1 YEAR - 01/18/2019;   4th Floor - 02/21/2019;   5th Floor - 06/01/2019;   6th Floor - 09/09/2019;   7th Floor - 12/18/2019;   2 YEARS - 01/18/2020;    8th Floor - 03/27/2020;   9th Floor - 07/05/2020;    Comma Club - 10/13/2020;   3 Years - 01/18/2021;    11th Floor - 01/21/2021;   12th Floor - 05/01/2021;    13th Floor - 08/09/2021;    14th Floor - 11/17/2021;    4 Years - 01/18/2022;    15th Floor - 02/25/2022;     16th Floor - 06/05/2022;    17th Floor - 09/13/2022;     18th Floor - 12/22/2022;     5 Years - 01/18/2023;    19th Floor - 04/01/2023;     2K Double Dangle - 07/10/2023;     21st Floor - 10/18/2023;      6 Years - 01/18/2024;     22nd Floor - 01/26/2024

Offline Athan

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Addict
  • Quit Date: January 1 2018
  • Interests: GodFamilyCountry
  • Likes Given: 1652
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2019, 03:05:38 AM »
Good stuff brother. Congrats and keep pushing on to the next milestone. No excuse to stop pushing now

PUSH IT REAL GOOD
You're the shizzle! Thanks for all that you do!
"I hope you find a thousand reasons to quit today" Rawls
"I can't quit for you. I will quit with you" Ready
"There are two dogs in the fight, which one are you feeding?" SuperDave9000
"In the Navy we had morning muster. You never miss muster. You better be dead if you miss. If you are dying, you should have started crawling earlier, no excuse." Olcpo

The Science of Addiction
The Law of Addiction
The Road Called Recovery
My Intro and HOF Speech
Quitters I've met: Cbird, UncleRico, Gregor, KDip, Broccoli-saurus, Croakenhagen, BriagG, Koba, Kodiakdeath, Arrakisdq, McDave, Worktowin, SkolVikings, JGromo, GS9502, PaDutchman, Stillbrewing, A-Aron...
wildirish317
outdoortexan cancer

Offline Skolvikings

• 86 Poison
  • Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Trample the weak, hurdle the dead.
  • Quit Date: 01/02/2018
  • Interests: Mortgage Professional, Foodie, Golf, Guns, Beer, Vikings Football, Cornhuskers Football, My Amazing Wife
  • Likes Given: 975
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2019, 11:59:37 PM »

PUSH IT REAL GOOD
Be humble... grow everyday.

I fear I will always be chasing the vortex like a drug. None will be as special as my first hit.

MY HOF SPEECH

Offline 69franx

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Do I have your attention now? Quit date 08/01/17
  • Likes Given: 8865
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2019, 09:03:11 PM »
ABQ= Always Be Quitting

My Intro
My HOF Speech
How long have I been quit?

I brew the beer I drink, what's your superpower?

HOF: 11/08/17     2nd Floor: 02/16/18     3rd Floor: 05/27/18     1st trip around the sun: 07/31/18     4th Floor: 09/04/18     5th floor: 12/13/18     6th floor: 03/23/2019     7th floor: 07/01/19     2nd trip around the sun: 07/31/19     8th floor: 10/09/19     9th floor: 01/17/20     Comma Day: 04/26/2020     3rd trip around the sun: 08/01/2020     11th floor: 08/04/2020     12th Floor: 11/12/2020     13th floor: 02/20/2021     14th floor: 05/31/2021

Offline copequits

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: July 9th, 2018
  • Likes Given: 5604
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2019, 03:49:06 PM »
Wow its been awhile......

Day 365 today and not sure I truly believed I would get here when I first started out.  It has been a journey with plenty of ups and downs.  Had a few funks along the way, the 60's and 90's for sure.  Coming up on the milestones really seems to bring them out.  Used the fake stuff for a little while but haven't had one since day 240.  Wish I would've updated here more, but it's amazing what this place has the ability to do.  Something as simple as posting roll each day can keep you quit.  I really didn't get that when I first signed up.  I certainly did it and am proud to be a 100% poster but never realized that there was so much power in that post to strangers.  That is just how it starts out though, those strangers become friends, some friends become closer than family. 

I couldn't have done it without this place.  Rawktober and all those still left, we went through the trenches together.  It seems so much easier now but only because we still promise each other every day.  I am only successful because of everyone here.  Without KTC and all the members to prop me up I wouldn't have the desire to do it.  I would've fallen short a long time ago.  Thanks to all those that have supported me along the way!

Offline WillyDale

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2018-07-11
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Day 4
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2018, 03:34:00 AM »
For quit dates between 6/24/2018 and 07/24/2018
[color=#12]Day Month Date, 2018[/color]
Fresh Roll

Needs Explain Why They Caved.
N/A

Missing from Roll yesterday: TBA

Milestones

XX Days - XXX

XX Weeks - XXX

New Bad Ass quitters post your promise below to be nicotine free for today:
WillyDale Day 66

Supporters post your promise below:

Offline Cochese598

• Quit Pro
  • Is this thing on?
  • Likes Given: 51
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2018, 04:03:00 PM »
For quit dates between 6/24/2018 and 07/24/2018
[color=#12]Day Month Date, 2018[/color]
Fresh Roll

Needs Explain Why They Caved.
N/A

Missing from Roll yesterday: TBA

Milestones

XX Days - XXX

XX Weeks - XXX

New Bad Ass quitters post your promise below to be nicotine free for today:

Supporters post your promise below:
Proud Member of
  THE Underground Railroad of QUIT March 2018 

Offline Capital70

• Quitter
  • ODDAAT And Lovin It!
  • Quit Date: May 27, 2018
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2018, 04:52:00 PM »
Quote from: copequits
I Had a victory recently that was extremely significant for me, but for whatever reason I kept to myself. I started thinking that for each one of us in this group there is things that we have never done without dip (or cigarettes Tash) so I decided to post it.

In the past I was heavily into team roping and would travel generally around the Southeast going to events or rodeoÂ’s on any given weekend. Back in the 90Â’s they were giving dip away everywhere I went, Copenhagen and Skoal sponsored just about everything. It was a staple that I started when I got into that sport and never stopped even when I got out of it. My point here is that it was something that I had never been around without dip.

The other day I was asked to rope in a Charity roping for someone that had heart surgery. I was excited to do it leading up until the evening I was headed in that direction. The anxiety of being around 200 people from my past where 75% of them are going to be spitting started to weigh on me. I stopped on the way and picked up some Smokey Mountain which I hadnÂ’t tried up until this point just to be safe. I do text everyday with some people here so I have my support system and was never at a point where I was even considering putting the real crap in my mouth.

I made it through that night not only without feeling like I needed one, but also telling everyone I knew there about KTC and the stories I had read and the group I was involved in. I feel like IÂ’ve shifted to 2nd gear, still aware of the dangers , but really just focused on moving forward and not looking back. Thanks again to KTC and all of October, you keep me headed in the right direction.
Hell yes share that! Huge win! Way to go boss! Proud to be quitting with such a bad ass!
Capital70
Quit Date May 27th, 2018
HOF September 3rd, 2018
Intro/Quit Journey
HOF Speech- I Get To
"The more I sacrifice, the harder it is to surrender"
"F#*k man, just post roll and keep your promise" -batdad
Quitters I've Met- 69Franx, Wiesman71, McDave, Jeidi1991
Bad asses quit....everyone else stays addicted

Offline Croakenhagen

• Quit Pro
  • Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?
  • Quit Date: 8-16-2020
  • Likes Given: 867
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2018, 01:42:00 PM »
Quote from: copequits
I Had a victory recently that was extremely significant for me, but for whatever reason I kept to myself. I started thinking that for each one of us in this group there is things that we have never done without dip (or cigarettes Tash) so I decided to post it.

In the past I was heavily into team roping and would travel generally around the Southeast going to events or rodeoÂ’s on any given weekend. Back in the 90Â’s they were giving dip away everywhere I went, Copenhagen and Skoal sponsored just about everything. It was a staple that I started when I got into that sport and never stopped even when I got out of it. My point here is that it was something that I had never been around without dip.

The other day I was asked to rope in a Charity roping for someone that had heart surgery. I was excited to do it leading up until the evening I was headed in that direction. The anxiety of being around 200 people from my past where 75% of them are going to be spitting started to weigh on me. I stopped on the way and picked up some Smokey Mountain which I hadnÂ’t tried up until this point just to be safe. I do text everyday with some people here so I have my support system and was never at a point where I was even considering putting the real crap in my mouth.

I made it through that night not only without feeling like I needed one, but also telling everyone I knew there about KTC and the stories I had read and the group I was involved in. I feel like IÂ’ve shifted to 2nd gear, still aware of the dangers , but really just focused on moving forward and not looking back. Thanks again to KTC and all of October, you keep me headed in the right direction.
That is some powerful stuff, Cope! Your ability to push through get it done is inspiring, brother. Thanks for sharing this.
Humbled.

Offline copequits

• Master of Quit
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2018, 01:13:00 PM »

Offline copequits

• Master of Quit
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2018, 02:04:00 AM »
Day 14
Finally made the 2 week mark. ItÂ’s an amazing feeling and yet at the same time feels like no time at all. Sleep still has some ups and downs but at least it has some ups now. Went through a very stressful situation with the family yesterday that would have warranted, no required, putting a dip in the past. It is amazing those small building blocks that truly build the foundation that IÂ’ve read so many others post about on here. It is one more situation that IÂ’ve made it through without putting it in. My October group has been an inspiring force that has kept me in check more than once. The commitment is certainly different than any way IÂ’ve tried to accomplish this in the past, and one of the biggest parts of that is not wanting to let October down. Thank you October, both those in my group and the vets supporting us, I couldnÂ’t have made it this far without you.

Offline copequits

• Master of Quit
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2018, 09:35:00 PM »
Day 7
Made it through a week today. Funny thing is it seems tougher today than getting through the first 4 days. This time is different though, the other times I've "paused" I always dreaded what I was doing. This time I'm looking forward to being over it. The past times were like buddies telling me I needed to get a divorce so I could hang out with them. This time I want the divorce because of what she's doing to me. I want to be done with nicotine. I always thought of it as a tobacco problem until I found a tobacco free nicotine dip and thought it was great. I would wake up with a sore throat every day and every time I did one it was like I had to wash my mouth and hands for ten minutes to get rid of it. It was when I came to this site and quit that I learned it wasn't the tobacco, as bad as that was for me, it was the nicotine that was controlling me. I'm done with her today. I'm pondering today whether I want to get fake stuff or just continue not using anything. The cravings were tougher today, but I finally slept last night. Want to keep updating my intro so I don't forget and fall back in the trap!