Author Topic: Done quitting again, and again.  (Read 2194 times)

Offline zam

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit is not a passive activity.
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Done quitting again, and again.
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2019, 11:18:42 AM »
Hey Sean, I can’t add much more than what the other guys said. But, as a member of the September Tips myself, I wanted to welcome you.  Shoot me a PM if you want my number to text, vent, etc. 

One day at a time moves mountains; trust that.  Time will continue to go on; choose no dip and hours will add up.

Ruthless
21 years a slave to Cope here. If I can do it anyone can. I had many stoppages as well. The only success I ever had was a combination of cold turkey quit and KTC. This place is magical if you let it work it's magic. Forge friendships here and your brothers & sisters will always have your back. People who have gone through the same thing you are going through right now are itching to help you be successful.  Reach out if you need anything at all!

Croak 357 - Proud to be quit with you today!
Welcome to the rest of your life Sean. You have made the right choice if you want to be quit of nicotine. Get to know the site. Read the welcome section. Read some hall of fame speeches. Read any intros that jump out at you. Read any intros posted by new members of your September group. Go back and read everything posted in your September group. The more time spent reading here should equate to less time thinking about a dip. Need a deterrent, search for mouth cancer photos, that will scare most folks straight. Overall, post your promise, keep your word, do it again tomorrow. That's the quit life
Thank you. I will be posting everyday, and when I am off this weekend I will be looking over the page more. Thanks for reaching out
whole hell of a lot of ball tickling going on in here. You never quit shit. You just decidided you weren't going to do something for so long. When we quit we quit for good. Dont be a bitch.
Got here as fast as I could...Am I too late for the ball tickling? 
Welcome Sean.   Read.  Everything.  On. This. Forum.   
Quitting is NOT defensive or passive.   Your gonna have to do some work.  It's worth it.
*Quit today. Full stop. No qualifiers. Tomorrow?... IDK, IDC.

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2019, 12:56:39 AM »
Hey Sean, I can’t add much more than what the other guys said. But, as a member of the September Tips myself, I wanted to welcome you.  Shoot me a PM if you want my number to text, vent, etc. 

One day at a time moves mountains; trust that.  Time will continue to go on; choose no dip and hours will add up.

Ruthless
21 years a slave to Cope here. If I can do it anyone can. I had many stoppages as well. The only success I ever had was a combination of cold turkey quit and KTC. This place is magical if you let it work it's magic. Forge friendships here and your brothers & sisters will always have your back. People who have gone through the same thing you are going through right now are itching to help you be successful.  Reach out if you need anything at all!

Welcome to the rest of your life Sean. You have made the right choice if you want to be quit of nicotine. Get to know the site. Read the welcome section. Read some hall of fame speeches. Read any intros that jump out at you. Read any intros posted by new members of your September group. Go back and read everything posted in your September group. The more time spent reading here should equate to less time thinking about a dip. Need a deterrent, search for mouth cancer photos, that will scare most folks straight. Overall, post your promise, keep your word, do it again tomorrow. That's the quit life
Thank you. I will be posting everyday, and when I am off this weekend I will be looking over the page more. Thanks for reaching out
whole hell of a lot of ball tickling going on in here. You never quit shit. You just decidided you weren't going to do something for so long. When we quit we quit for good. Dont be a bitch.

Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline Seanlit1

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 06/17/2019
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2019, 07:11:13 PM »

Ruthless

Offline Seanlit1

• Quitter
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2019, 07:09:38 PM »

Ruthless

Offline Ruthless

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Quit Date : 29 May 2019
  • Likes Given: 558
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2019, 05:00:24 AM »

Ruthless
Remember, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.  If you fail, learn why you failed and try something different!

My HoF Speech

Offline Croakenhagen

• Quit Pro
  • Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?
  • Quit Date: 8-16-2020
  • Likes Given: 867
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2019, 10:22:29 PM »

Humbled.

Offline 69franx

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Do I have your attention now? Quit date 08/01/17
  • Likes Given: 8865
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2019, 10:02:32 AM »
ABQ= Always Be Quitting

My Intro
My HOF Speech
How long have I been quit?

I brew the beer I drink, what's your superpower?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

HOF: 11/08/17     2nd Floor: 02/16/18     3rd Floor: 05/27/18     1st trip around the sun: 07/31/18     4th Floor: 09/04/18     5th floor: 12/13/18     6th floor: 03/23/2019     7th floor: 07/01/19     2nd trip around the sun: 07/31/19     8th floor: 10/09/19     9th floor: 01/17/20     Comma Day: 04/26/2020     3rd trip around the sun: 08/01/2020     11th floor: 08/04/2020     12th Floor: 11/12/2020     13th floor: 02/20/2021     14th floor: 05/31/2021

Offline Dawgs

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2/5/2019
  • Likes Given: 265
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 08:58:02 PM »
Hey Sean-first off...welcome to the site. This site will do wonders for you if you follow what is preached here. Secondly—it’s the best decision you’ll ever make in your life. Third—you stated that you have quit many times and been successful. Sorry man...I’m not being a dick here, but you didn’t quit and you weren’t successful. You STOPPED or HALTED many times, but you only quit ONCE. That being said...if you really want to get that crap out of your life, this is the place for you. We post roll everyday. You’ll post in the September group. Roll is our promise that nicotine is off the table as an option for the day. And we quit ODAAT...One Day At A Time. Everyday is a new day. We also WUPP...Wak-up, Piss, Post....or Post then Piss. We do it first thing in the morning, or at the start of our day. We take this VERY seriously. Also, exchange phone numbers with a few people. It’s seems a little weird, but it has saved my butt more than once. PM me if you have any questions. Again, welcome to the site and quit hard.
 It

Offline Seanlit1

• Quitter
Done quitting again, and again.
« on: June 17, 2019, 07:46:35 PM »
My name is Sean. I have been a tobacco user for years. To be exact off and on over 30 years. I have quit many times, and been successful. The longest I have been was a year. Pretty dumb to start back. After loosing my Dad, I went back to my Best friend, Copenhagen. Moving forward 5 years later, my nephew told me about how this group has helped him quit for a 100 days. I'm super proud of him. I poured out my last can this morning at 8:30 A.M. So this will be my last time to quit again!!