Community > General Discussion

General Discussion - 2021

<< < (2/63) > >>

can i win:
Today on 7th Day!! Cravings were on peak yesterday. The beautiful thing is my speech now getting more clearer as tongue sores due to shit habit slowly getting cured. Fortunately, I don't have any discoloring or any lumps or anything. Still, teeth are intact without much damage. It will take a good amount of time to overcome this shit I guess. Provided never dip again in life. But 30 years dipping and the cold turkey was daunting. Am increasing my workouts, walking more, ignoring the fragrance of tobacco... God, please stay with me in this Himalayan task.

chewie:

--- Quote from: can i win on December 28, 2021, 04:35:55 AM ---A surge of cravings felt few minutes before where the brain is giving instruction to go back and pick up a dip!!! Successfully averted by calling few of my friends for a walk and overcame !! This is really sickening. But good part is my teeth was a bit sensitive few days back and now getting better.. Lets do it. No more touching this shit.

--- End quote ---
You're on the right path.

Have you been posting roll here with your group? What day are you on?

can i win:
A surge of cravings felt few minutes before where the brain is giving instruction to go back and pick up a dip!!! Successfully averted by calling few of my friends for a walk and overcame !! This is really sickening. But good part is my teeth was a bit sensitive few days back and now getting better.. Lets do it. No more touching this shit.

can i win:
Its like as if you miss something in life. Mind is trying to create many way to get back to chewing habit. It says 1) People live 80-90 years even with chewing tobacco 2) Nothing wrong in chewing once a week ie on Sunday 3) Eat out side your home and come back, in that case u wont have more .... So many cajoling brain is making to get back to nicotine. Its just the determination that get carries now for me.. Am planning to write a blog everyday on my on going mental experiences. Hope it will benefit some one..

can i win:
Wow, today 6th day . Am overall getting better and better in terms of mind. Physically, a bit challanging. Not getting proper sleep. Got up at 4 am today. Went for an hour badminton. Stomach issues like uneaziness, yesterday headache.. craving.... oh man,, This shit has taken our mind and body.. I will win this time.....Thanks chewie. Will join chat forum...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version