Author Topic: Day 1... trying to quit.  (Read 1811 times)

Offline Chisler2120

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: February 1, 2020
  • Interests: Playing banjo, Bowhunting, Flyfishing, Grandkids
  • Likes Given: 43
Re: Day 1... trying to quit.
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2020, 05:16:25 PM »
One day at a time (ODAAT) Deerhunter22 - that's all you need to do right now.  Quit today, then promise yourself and us the same thing to morrow.  You quit now and you will improve your odds of being able to hunt deer for a long time.  I'm looking for your name on the May2020 Quit group.  If you quit now then by May you will have 100 days behind you - that's why you would be in the May2020 quit group . PM me if you have any questions or need help.  My name should show up somewhere above as Chisler2120.
Chisler

Offline Miker0351

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit Pro
  • Interests: Football (Go Pats), Really any sport, word and logic puzzles (crosswords, sudoku, etc), Movies (Love a good movie and willing to watch a bunch of bad ones to find the good ones)
  • Likes Given: 25
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2020, 09:31:19 AM »
Hey guys, I know I’m new here and so I am still trying to figure out the rules here and everything and I don’t understand everything that is going on. But I want to thank all of you for your future support and hope we can get through this together.

Hey @Deerhunter22, welcome to KTC!  If you quit recently, you are in the May 2020 quit group (the month you will hit 100 days quit).  Go here to post roll:
https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=16257.1845
Don't worry if you mess it up, everyone does at first, it will get fixed.

Welcome Deerhunter22,

I’m glad to see you’ve signed up for freedom.  If you need anything or have questions just respond to the message I’ll send you.  And remember we don’t try to quit, we quit. 

Go post your promise to stay nic free for the day. Keep you promise. Repeat the process everyday. We wake up, piss,  and post first thing - WUPP - first thing EDD every damn day to take the risk of using nicotine off the table. Check your messages as fellow quitters will reach. Suggest you exchange digits, only through personal messages, and never in the intro section or forum. Don’t be afraid to build relationships. They are crucial to your quit. You can do this and we are here to help.
@Deerhunter22 check your messages. Click on the link @kodiakdeath provided and post roll. Take control of your life and make the decision to live.
Hey man - best qay to quit is to quit. Tons of folks here to help you with that, but you gotta do it. Post a commitment to quit for today then just don't use nicotine for the day. Simple, right?

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: October 5, 2018
  • Likes Given: 1619
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2020, 09:29:08 AM »
Hey guys, I know I’m new here and so I am still trying to figure out the rules here and everything and I don’t understand everything that is going on. But I want to thank all of you for your future support and hope we can get through this together.

Hey @Deerhunter22, welcome to KTC!  If you quit recently, you are in the May 2020 quit group (the month you will hit 100 days quit).  Go here to post roll:

Welcome Deerhunter22,

I’m glad to see you’ve signed up for freedom.  If you need anything or have questions just respond to the message I’ll send you.  And remember we don’t try to quit, we quit. 

Go post your promise to stay nic free for the day. Keep you promise. Repeat the process everyday. We wake up, piss,  and post first thing - WUPP - first thing EDD every damn day to take the risk of using nicotine off the table. Check your messages as fellow quitters will reach. Suggest you exchange digits, only through personal messages, and never in the intro section or forum. Don’t be afraid to build relationships. They are crucial to your quit. You can do this and we are here to help.
@Deerhunter22 check your messages. Click on the link @kodiakdeath provided and post roll. Take control of your life and make the decision to live.
Jan19

Offline SmokeyMountainExpress

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 11/12/2019
  • Likes Given: 76
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2020, 12:17:23 AM »

Welcome Deerhunter22,

« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 12:28:35 AM by SmokeyMountainExpress »

Offline kodiakdeath

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 3/9/2018
  • Likes Given: 531
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2020, 12:12:42 AM »

Intro     HOF speech
You gotta start somewhere, glad you started here with us! - Athan, March 10, 2018
Quitters I've had the honor to meet: rogerpersson, bigrick_2u, MattyB, skolvikings, SRains918, gottadoit, BluManChew, jp3, JohnSmallberries, arrakisdq, Keith0657, Rich1985, CDA-rj, Peter Gibbons, Doc Petey, Athan

Offline Deerhunter22

• BANNED
  • Interests: Hunting
  • Likes Given: 0
Day 1... trying to quit.
« on: February 13, 2020, 11:29:50 PM »