Author Topic: Eternal Write Up  (Read 15208 times)

Offline Richard K

• Admin (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • Bald headed, vertically challenged leaping gnome
  • Quit Date: 28-Mar-2016
  • Interests: All Pittsburgh sports!! and my family
  • Likes Given: 790
Eternal Write Up
« on: September 19, 2018, 03:36:55 PM »
Traumagnet

Quit date: 15-Apr-2013
Eternal quit date: 13-Aug-2016

In memory of a beloved Kill the Can Family member we celebrate the life of Traumagnet, aka Todd. He was a very active member of this website and mentored many new quitters along the way. Around the 800 day mark, Todd learned that he had advanced colon cancer – almost certainly due to his 25 year addiction to nicotine. Todd stayed quit, stayed involved, and fought like hell to the very end. His often R or X rated sense of humor kept KTC entertained and kept many a new quitter engaged. Todd was never one to mince words or beat around the bush – if he thought it, he said it. He was all in on everything that he did, and his involvement in quitting was no exception. KTC and his wife and sons in Minot ND lost a great friend, but heaven gained an energetic, loyal, and hilarious leader on August 13, 2016. Todd’s intro continues to inspire and solidify quits. Rest in peace, friend.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 06:31:16 PM by Richard K »
FLOOR.. 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10..11..12...13..14..15..16..17..18..19

It is very simple! We quit for today! We wake up! Do it again tomorrow!! One day at a time!
We walk in each others quit shoes, it may be a little different but ultimately the same exact thing

"Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers."