Community > General Discussion

No progress

<< < (3/3)

KD2:

--- Quote from: chewie on September 01, 2019, 07:50:32 AM ---
--- Quote from: wildirish317 on August 30, 2019, 09:59:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: Admudbogn on August 30, 2019, 08:31:20 PM ---I might be having a pitty party for myself. I’m finishing day 5 of being quit and I feel like I haven’t made any fucking progress. Everyday is worse than the last. I’m trying my hardest to not snap at an employee or a customer at work but fuck this sucks

--- End quote ---

5 days is huge!  The nicotine is out of your system.  Yeah, you've got some rage, but some things are better now.  What are they?

Keep your rage here.  It's therapeutic.  Keep your laptop, phone, or whatever handy so you can express your emotions here.

Your employees and customers are on your side.  They just don't know what you're going through.  You probably don't want to drag them into this.  That's why we're here. 

Reach out.  Keep us close.

--- End quote ---

Good LORD - TALK ABOUT PROGRESS!

5 days is HUGE! Keep it up and keep drinking water. Take it one day at at time and before you know it you'll start piling up days and feeling AWESOME!

--- End quote ---

Day 5...I’m day 2...I can’t wait to see 5 after my name and be like you! I’m about to snack on some gum seeds and packin’ old bay!

chewie:

--- Quote from: wildirish317 on August 30, 2019, 09:59:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: Admudbogn on August 30, 2019, 08:31:20 PM ---I might be having a pitty party for myself. I’m finishing day 5 of being quit and I feel like I haven’t made any fucking progress. Everyday is worse than the last. I’m trying my hardest to not snap at an employee or a customer at work but fuck this sucks

--- End quote ---

5 days is huge!  The nicotine is out of your system.  Yeah, you've got some rage, but some things are better now.  What are they?

Keep your rage here.  It's therapeutic.  Keep your laptop, phone, or whatever handy so you can express your emotions here.

Your employees and customers are on your side.  They just don't know what you're going through.  You probably don't want to drag them into this.  That's why we're here. 

--- End quote ---

Good LORD - TALK ABOUT PROGRESS!

5 days is HUGE! Keep it up and keep drinking water. Take it one day at at time and before you know it you'll start piling up days and feeling AWESOME!

wildirish317:

--- End quote ---

Admudbogn:
I might be having a pitty party for myself. I’m finishing day 5 of being quit and I feel like I haven’t made any fucking progress. Everyday is worse than the last. I’m trying my hardest to not snap at an employee or a customer at work but fuck this sucks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version