Author Topic: Day 1 down, a lifetime to go!  (Read 2017 times)

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: October 5, 2018
  • Likes Given: 2028
Re: Day 1 down, a lifetime to go!
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2020, 11:16:19 AM »
So today has marked day 1 in the books, well almost that is! I have been dipping 2 cans a day for almost 10 years and I'm ready to be over this addiction! I have blown so much money on this habit and ready to break free. I am 35 years old, have 3 kids with a fourth on the way. Today has been super rough, sunflower seeds and beef jerky have been my friend but I need all the help I can get!
Welcome to KTC! We’re definitely glad to have you and to be quit with you today. Head on over to the April 2020 quit group and post roll there. We wake up everyday and post roll, our promise not to use nic for 24 hours. We go to sleep wake up and do it all over again, everyday is one day at a time! Reach out to some fellow quitters in April, like myself, and PM us, our digits are only a message away. We’re here to help anyway we can!
A-Aron
PTQWYT

@ScottMcL congrats on making a great decision and welcome to KTC. Here is the link to your April 2020 quit group so you can start posting roll daily https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=16165.msg7705907#msg7705907. Post you promise first thing everyday to stay nic free. Check your messages as fellow quitters will be reaching out but only exchange digits through personal messages and not here in the Intro section or forum. Drink lots of water, get exercise, but also get your body some extra sleep. It will get better. You can do this and we can help. Just quit one day at a time.
Jan19

Offline A-Aron

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Wake Up, Kick Ass, Do it all over again.
  • Quit Date: 2020-01-02
  • Interests: Gaming, Playing with my kids, Beautiful Wife, NCAA, Cornhusker Football GBR!
  • Likes Given: 214
Re: Day 1 down, a lifetime to go!
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2020, 10:10:40 PM »
So today has marked day 1 in the books, well almost that is! I have been dipping 2 cans a day for almost 10 years and I'm ready to be over this addiction! I have blown so much money on this habit and ready to break free. I am 35 years old, have 3 kids with a fourth on the way. Today has been super rough, sunflower seeds and beef jerky have been my friend but I need all the help I can get!
Welcome to KTC! We’re definitely glad to have you and to be quit with you today. Head on over to the April 2020 quit group and post roll there. We wake up everyday and post roll, our promise not to use nic for 24 hours. We go to sleep wake up and do it all over again, everyday is one day at a time! Reach out to some fellow quitters in April, like myself, and PM us, our digits are only a message away. We’re here to help anyway we can!
A-Aron
PTQWYT
Proud To Be Quit With You Today

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk
beside me and be my friend.

Albert Camus

I believe in the brotherhood of all men, but I don’t believe in wasting brotherhood on anyone who doesn’t want to practice it with me. Brotherhood is a two-way street.
Malcom X

My HoF Speech

Offline ScottMcL

• Likes Given: 0
Day 1 down, a lifetime to go!
« on: January 13, 2020, 10:05:38 PM »