Author Topic: Day 1 Complete  (Read 19433 times)

Offline titus01

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 12-26-2019
  • Likes Given: 8
Day 1 Complete
« on: December 28, 2019, 01:15:41 AM »
Hi All.  I made the decision last night to finally quit after 25+ years and over can a day.  I don't love dipping.  I don't think i ever have. I just picked it up cause my friends did it and it just stuck.  I'm tired of having to sneak off at work to get a fix, I'm tired of wasting money on something that is going to kill me, im tired of having something control so many of my actions. 

I am happy to say that I am now over a day into my quit.  So far i don't know what to think.  My head is a little cloudy but not too much so, though I'm guessing that will get worse.  I'm doing what i can to keep my mind off of it but its all i can think of.  At this point i miss having something in my mouth more than the nicotine itself.  I stocked up on some Smokey Mountain to help with if I have a craving.  I had some challenges and somethings I'm proud of.  I didn't put one in when i woke up.  I didn't put one in when i drove to the store, nor when i watched a bowl game.  I couldn't say that prior to today and I look forward to be able to say it about tomorrow.