Author Topic: New quitter - mn rider  (Read 1889 times)

Offline Rick Jr

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/19
  • Likes Given: 224
Re: New quitter - mn rider
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2019, 07:51:00 AM »
Hi. My name is Keith and I started using my Copenhagen 22 years ago as a tool to help me stop smoking after 15 years, and I'm sure you all know where I landed. :) Found this site a couple of months back and lurked for awhile, now I'm on day 6 and all in! I quit temporarily for 6 months about 3 years back, but this is the first time I have done it nic free. Thanks for your support and inspiration.

Happy to see you here bud. You made the right choice, I have lurked on this page awhile back as I was checking out fake dip reviews. I didn't have the balls and thought myself as to much of a "Man" to seek help. I quit the Drinking Demon on my own, I can do Nicotine on my Own, well boy was I wrong. I'm glad that I joined now and wish I did back then too, but hey better late then not at all right! Proud to Quit with you today!

Offline Athan

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Addict
  • Quit Date: January 1 2018
  • Interests: GodFamilyCountry
  • Likes Given: 1669
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2019, 05:29:07 AM »
THREE WEEKS is huge and a major milestone early in the quit.  Very pleased you're rolling early and consistently with your crew.
Keep rocking it and denying nicotine even a toe hold in your life.  You should be tasting freedom about now, the craves subsiding in frequency and intensity.
An early roll post is such a small price to pay to enjoy freedom today. quitting with you
"I hope you find a thousand reasons to quit today" Rawls
"I can't quit for you. I will quit with you" Ready
"There are two dogs in the fight, which one are you feeding?" SuperDave9000
"In the Navy we had morning muster. You never miss muster. You better be dead if you miss. If you are dying, you should have started crawling earlier, no excuse." Olcpo

The Science of Addiction
The Law of Addiction
The Road Called Recovery
My Intro and HOF Speech
Quitters I've met: Cbird, UncleRico, Gregor, KDip, Broccoli-saurus, Croakenhagen, BriagG, Koba, Kodiakdeath, Arrakisdq, McDave, Worktowin, SkolVikings, JGromo, GS9502, PaDutchman, Stillbrewing, A-Aron...
wildirish317
outdoortexan cancer

Offline Athan

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Addict
  • Quit Date: January 1 2018
  • Interests: GodFamilyCountry
  • Likes Given: 1669
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2019, 02:18:34 PM »
Hello, saw you in April '19.  The late posts aren't going to cut it. Are you sure you want freedom?  Maybe being a slave isn't so bad.
Don't allow excuses to crowd out your quit, therein lies the path to slavery.
Digits in your in box
"I hope you find a thousand reasons to quit today" Rawls
"I can't quit for you. I will quit with you" Ready
"There are two dogs in the fight, which one are you feeding?" SuperDave9000
"In the Navy we had morning muster. You never miss muster. You better be dead if you miss. If you are dying, you should have started crawling earlier, no excuse." Olcpo

The Science of Addiction
The Law of Addiction
The Road Called Recovery
My Intro and HOF Speech
Quitters I've met: Cbird, UncleRico, Gregor, KDip, Broccoli-saurus, Croakenhagen, BriagG, Koba, Kodiakdeath, Arrakisdq, McDave, Worktowin, SkolVikings, JGromo, GS9502, PaDutchman, Stillbrewing, A-Aron...
wildirish317
outdoortexan cancer

Offline EnuffSnuff

• Quitter
  • What are you waiting for? Quit already!
  • Quit Date: 01/06/19
  • Likes Given: 38
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2019, 01:42:30 PM »
Welcome to the April team mn rider. Glad you decided to join. It’s been the best decision I’ve made in a long time. Remember roll call, it’s the first we do, and the start of each day nic free. PM if you need support or help.
The only right way to quit is today.

My Intro

Floors Visited...1, 2, 3, 4

Offline ES

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 01-06-2019
  • Likes Given: 140
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 10:55:15 AM »
Welcome, mn rider! PM me if you want some digits. April 2019 quitters are a great group!
My Intro |My HOF Speech | April 2019 The BMF'ers of Quit

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Freedom Day: 1/6/19     HOF: 4/15/19     2nd Floor: 7/24/19     3rd Floor: 11/1/19     1 Year: 1/6/20     4th Floor: 2/9/20     5th Floor: 5/19/20     6th Floor: 8/27/20     7th Floor: 12/5/20     2 Years: 1/6/21     8th Floor: 3/15/21     9th Floor: 6/23/21     10th Floor/Comma Club: 10/1/21     ODAAT Toward:     3 Years: 1/6/22

Offline mn rider

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/7/19
  • Likes Given: 0
New quitter - mn rider
« on: January 12, 2019, 09:32:34 AM »
Hi. My name is Keith and I started using my Copenhagen 22 years ago as a tool to help me stop smoking after 15 years, and I'm sure you all know where I landed. :) Found this site a couple of months back and lurked for awhile, now I'm on day 6 and all in! I quit temporarily for 6 months about 3 years back, but this is the first time I have done it nic free. Thanks for your support and inspiration.