Author Topic: This Is Me  (Read 1482 times)

Offline Schellster

• Quitter
  • Interests: Sports and outdoors
  • Likes Given: 0
This Is Me
« on: February 04, 2013, 01:54:00 AM »
Hey my name is Mason and I'm currently on day 7 of being quit. I'm a senior in highschool and started when I was a freshman. I was introduced to chew during football by some guys on the team. I liked it and got addicted. During the summers I would chew a can every day at work at the golf course. This year I messed up my foot in our last football game and eventually had to get surgery. After surgery I felt like crap and never felt like chewing! I couldn't really go get it either because I couldn't drive. This lasted for about a month; but then one day at a basketball game I gave in and took a dip with one of my friends . I had forgotten how good it was and started up again. A few weeks later I turned 18 and could buy my own chew so of course I didn't want to quit. One day I was doing homework and took a dip as usual while doing homework. I felt like a piece of crap after and was tired of hiding it from my parents for so long. That's when I found this site and decided to make a change. I read some stories about guys who had friends die from it and didn't want to become another statistic. That's about all there is to know about me. I hope I get to know some of you better and can talk/give eachother advice!