Author Topic: Quit Date 11.25.12  (Read 1763 times)

Offline TheSweetness

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Quit Date 11.25.12
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2012, 09:45:00 AM »
Sorry for the no reply - not a function of being a "sack of pussy juice" or anything similar, just have been in transit. I've tried quitting plenty of times without a support group and failed, kind of shocked at the reception I've received thus far - jesus, guys. I wasn't planning ahead to make excuses and chicken out - I was planning ahead to ensure I was logging on each day which was impossible due to Thanksgiving travel! I also was under the impression that you were supposed to plan ahead a few days when deciding to quit, it wasn't some BS I was trying to fly by. Regardless, I'm as committed today as I was yesterday and the day I posted.

Regarding the important stuff: I am on Day 2. I have plenty of gum and some seeds within arms legnth as well as lots of water. Stress triggers haven't pushed me and I avoided beer during football yesterday just to give myself an easier time - (still trying to figure out how to post - I'm internet retarded.)

I know the flaming I got was a function of you guys not wanting bullshitters sullying up this board so I understand it. I thought I was doing the right thing but I guess not!

Anyway, the important thing is I am on day 2...
Quit Date: 7.8.13

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2012, 10:50:00 PM »
Quote from: Kubrick
Quote from: Diesel2112
Well...today's the 25th, how's the quit going,  Sweetness?  Oh what's that no word from you and no role post? Just as we thought,  you're a fucking pussy full of nothing but TALK.

Get your ass back in here and prove us wrong if you have an ounce of sack at all.  My guess is you have a big fat vagina and are probably planning a Jan 1 quit now.  Pathetic.
It's just too hard man. He's gotta keep stuffing that shit in his face for a few more days or hours - gotta finish that can bro!
Seriously, what kind of PUSSY writes that long of intro and says they're gonna quit then disappears???? I guess nic not only rules his life but took his balls. Sad.
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline Kubrick

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 3/24/2012
  • Interests: Guiar, bass guitar, Flyfishing, shooting, photography
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2012, 05:16:00 PM »
Well...today's the 25th, how's the quit going, Sweetness? Oh what's that no word from you and no role post? Just as we thought, you're a fucking pussy full of nothing but TALK.

Get your ass back in here and prove us wrong if you have an ounce of sack at all. My guess is you have a big fat vagina and are probably planning a Jan 1 quit now. Pathetic.
It's just too hard man. He's gotta keep stuffing that shit in his face for a few more days or hours - gotta finish that can bro!
Quit date 03/24/2012
HOF date 07/01/2012

"The only regret I ever see on this site is from those who fail..." - Sac

My Intro

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2012, 04:26:00 PM »
Well...today's the 25th, how's the quit going, Sweetness? Oh what's that no word from you and no role post? Just as we thought, you're a fucking pussy full of nothing but TALK.

Get your ass back in here and prove us wrong if you have an ounce of sack at all. My guess is you have a big fat vagina and are probably planning a Jan 1 quit now. Pathetic.
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

Offline Bruce

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2011-11-21
  • Interests: Long walks on the beach, cuddling up next to that special someone in front of a fire, just watching the sunset, and titty bars.
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2012, 12:41:00 AM »
Quote from: Wt57
Quote from: Notdeadyet
Quote from: 916quit
Quote from: epayne
Look at you. Planned quits are so cute. Guess what, though...

IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK

If you plan a quit, you fail. Period. You'll find a "reason" between then and now not to quit. It's what addicts do.

Now quit acting like a puddle of pussy juice and dump your fucking dip out. Go mash it into the dirt. Wash it down the sink. Flush it. Whatever you have to do. All of it. Then grab your balls, give them a manly tug, and post day 1 in Pre HOF February 2013. I see a lot of talk about freedom, but it's as worthless as the fart I just blasted into my couch cushion until you back it up with some actions.

Tomorrow never comes. Today is what you have. Your move, Sally.
Sweetness_ Payne is right.
Do yourself a favor and re-read the post you made (and took the time to edit) and ask yourself why you are not dumping your shit right now. You already acknowledge it is fucking up your life why would you waste another day?
Come on! Make the move now!
March 25 what fucking year?! You don't fool me addict. Nic has you by the nuts and you are her slave.

Do you want to be free? Dump your shit now before she talks you out of it. You can do it if you make quitting the number one priority in your life.
I quit (paused) on March 25th one year! I'm sure of that because for nearly 40 years I was going to quit the next day, week, month, year and my favorite Monday! If you have a serious bone in your body about quitting you had better quit glamorizing any part of your addiction. Prove me wrong but I smell troll and don't expect we will see you again!
March has to be a missprint. Its gotta be November 25th, which is Sunday? Surprised its not the 26th...the infamous Monday quit.

I can relate to a lot of your story but I can tell you're kind of a pussy.

The 25th...I see you working. No way you could quit on thanksgiving, that would be too hard, nobody quits on turkey day. Black Friday??? Nah, that will be too hard too I'm gonna watch football and chilax and dip away, its the start of the weekend I cant quit now. Saturday??? No way I can start a quit on a Saturday. That's my party day, that would be too hard. Sunday...NOW I'm gonna get tough and quit, I'm not gonna be one of those MONDAY quitters, I'm gonna quit on SUNDAY.

Ill bet my ass you dip Sunday and talk yourself into a Monday quit and we never hear from you again. I think you're a pussy bro. I hope you prove me wrong but I doubt it. Quit RIGHT FUCKING NOW if you've got any sack at all.
Lol, this is a joke right? He's kidding? This is a troll that slipped through the cracks?

'B.S.'
Quit date: 11/21/11
HOF date: 2/28/12
Comma date: 8/16/14
It's a freedom thing

Caving is NOT an option

-"Now I can walk through walls and my quit can talk to god. That's right. Crazy voodoo magic quit" Souliman

-'Stop being a pussy and quit' Tarpon17

-"this is the gheyest place on earth, if you say it in here it might become someones signature" Bigwhitebeast

- "We Quit Like Fuck" - Coach Steve

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2012, 12:32:00 AM »
Quote from: Wt57

IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK

If you plan a quit, you fail. Period. You'll find a "reason" between then and now not to quit. It's what addicts do.

Now quit acting like a puddle of pussy juice and dump your fucking dip out. Go mash it into the dirt. Wash it down the sink. Flush it. Whatever you have to do. All of it. Then grab your balls, give them a manly tug, and post day 1 in Pre HOF February 2013. I see a lot of talk about freedom, but it's as worthless as the fart I just blasted into my couch cushion until you back it up with some actions.

Do yourself a favor and re-read the post you made (and took the time to edit) and ask yourself why you are not dumping your shit right now. You already acknowledge it is fucking up your life why would you waste another day?
March 25 what fucking year?! You don't fool me addict. Nic has you by the nuts and you are her slave.

Do you want to be free? Dump your shit now before she talks you out of it. You can do it if you make quitting the number one priority in your life.
I quit (paused) on March 25th one year! I'm sure of that because for nearly 40 years I was going to quit the next day, week, month, year and my favorite Monday! If you have a serious bone in your body about quitting you had better quit glamorizing any part of your addiction. Prove me wrong but I smell troll and don't expect we will see you again!
March has to be a missprint. Its gotta be November 25th, which is Sunday? Surprised its not the 26th...the infamous Monday quit.

I can relate to a lot of your story but I can tell you're kind of a pussy.

The 25th...I see you working. No way you could quit on thanksgiving, that would be too hard, nobody quits on turkey day. Black Friday??? Nah, that will be too hard too I'm gonna watch football and chilax and dip away, its the start of the weekend I cant quit now. Saturday??? No way I can start a quit on a Saturday. That's my party day, that would be too hard. Sunday...NOW I'm gonna get tough and quit, I'm not gonna be one of those MONDAY quitters, I'm gonna quit on SUNDAY.

Ill bet my ass you dip Sunday and talk yourself into a Monday quit and we never hear from you again. I think you're a pussy bro. I hope you prove me wrong but I doubt it. Quit RIGHT FUCKING NOW if you've got any sack at all.
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

Offline DTrainMurphyTX

• Quitter
  • Fucks Given: 0
  • Quit Date: 11-10-2012
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2012, 12:24:00 AM »
Ryan,

I'd say ignore the haters, but they're 100% correct (and they're not really haters). You have to understand that nicotine is the bane of everyone's existence around here so anyone coming up in our 'hood while still using in ANY capacity is going to be harassed.

I'm taking "March" to be a major typo and assume that your planned quit date is November 25, 2012 as the title of your OP states. We'd rather see you throw that shit away RIGHT FUCKING NOW, but if that's the best you can do then I hope to see you post roll this Sunday. I promise you'll get a better reception then :P

I know I'll be here and will pledge to quit with you that day
Quote from: TheSweetness
May 25, 2002 - that's when my buddy Dave gave my dip for the first time back when I was 16. It was Skoal Berry Blend and it made me so wonderfully dizzy that I couldn't believe something like that could be bad for me. I tried smoking a few times after but hated the side-effects (lungs, taste, smell). But dip - that was my own secret high.

Dave gave me a half a tin of Skoal straight and told me to dip in the shower - I did it and it was incredible. I remember asking my older sister (who hated me) to buy me a tin of Cherry Skoal at a Hess Mart because she was 18 and I was afraid I'd be carded. I remember trying to dip in chemistry class. "Dooping" - dipping on the can in High School - Skoal Spearmint, my favorite. Then I got into Kodiak and tamed the wild beast known as Kodiak Ice. I knew people were disgusted by it so I hid it.

I stopped for 8 months and went to college. I noticed the cool kids (who I desperately wanted to be like) were dipping at orientation and so I picked it back up to hang with them. We'd dip on Sunday nights and watch shitty MTV shows - making an event out of it made it that much more fun (as I'm sure anybody reading this knows). Movies. Long drives. Nights home solo after the bar. Dip gave me something to look forward to.

I remember getting cheated on by a girl I was dating in college and running to 7-11 to buy a tin of Skoal Mint to throw in and ease the pain.

I remember switching to pouches in order to ease my gums 2 years ago. Tins where I lived at the time costed $8. A "dip" was 8 pouches for me - 4 up top, 4 below. Most tins are 15 pouches though some are 16, if you're lucky. $4 a dip. 1 tin a day. Every day.

I remember the last 2 years dating a woman I want to marry. She has no clue I dip. We've lived together almost a year now. She has no clue. I "run to 7-11 for a candy bar" while we're out at bars. I sit in the bathroom and let her know ahead of time that "I gotta take a huge shit" (maybe a little more eloquently than that). Read that again: I'd rather my girlfriend think I'm some weirdo who leaves a party to run to 7-11 and would rather have her think I'm taking some huge shit every day after work so i can get my fix.

I remember all of those things because I've dipped in secret for over 10 years. Cancer scares. Money pissed away. All of it.

I'm sick of being a slave to this. I'm sick of leaving my home each day knowing I'm going to spend $5 first thing on a new tin. I'm sick of dipping at work. I'm sick of having to plan EVERYTHING around "can I sneak away to buy a tin or take a dip". I'm sick of worrying if I'm going to get cancer. I'm sick of not arguing the idea that I take huge shits at party because I don't want anybody to know that I'm hiding in the bathroom with a hooch in. I'm sick of realizing I'll lose what I've come to think is a pretty nice looking face!

My name is Ryan. My ID is the name of my first "Dipping Song". I'm 10.5 years dipping and quitting on March 25. I'm ready.

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2012, 10:58:00 PM »

IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK

4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline Notdeadyet

• Quitter
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2012, 10:26:00 PM »

IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK

38 yr slave
Dumbass No More 8/31/2011

Anyone can stop, but can you quit? A "Stopper" versus a "Quitter"

Dumbass No More - A Quitter's Tale Of Ending Stupid Behavior

Offline 916quit

• Quitter
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2012, 09:21:00 PM »

IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK

Offline epayne

• Quitter
  • Interests: My beloved Jeep. My fiance's pussy. My fiance. My dog. Chewing gum.
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 08:59:00 PM »

IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK

Offline TheSweetness

• Quitter
Quit Date 11.25.12
« on: November 21, 2012, 08:44:00 PM »
May 25, 2002 - that's when my buddy Dave gave my dip for the first time back when I was 16. It was Skoal Berry Blend and it made me so wonderfully dizzy that I couldn't believe something like that could be bad for me. I tried smoking a few times after but hated the side-effects (lungs, taste, smell). But dip - that was my own secret high.

Dave gave me a half a tin of Skoal straight and told me to dip in the shower - I did it and it was incredible. I remember asking my older sister (who hated me) to buy me a tin of Cherry Skoal at a Hess Mart because she was 18 and I was afraid I'd be carded. I remember trying to dip in chemistry class. "Dooping" - dipping on the can in High School - Skoal Spearmint, my favorite. Then I got into Kodiak and tamed the wild beast known as Kodiak Ice. I knew people were disgusted by it so I hid it.

I stopped for 8 months and went to college. I noticed the cool kids (who I desperately wanted to be like) were dipping at orientation and so I picked it back up to hang with them. We'd dip on Sunday nights and watch shitty MTV shows - making an event out of it made it that much more fun (as I'm sure anybody reading this knows). Movies. Long drives. Nights home solo after the bar. Dip gave me something to look forward to.

I remember getting cheated on by a girl I was dating in college and running to 7-11 to buy a tin of Skoal Mint to throw in and ease the pain.

I remember switching to pouches in order to ease my gums 2 years ago. Tins where I lived at the time costed $8. A "dip" was 8 pouches for me - 4 up top, 4 below. Most tins are 15 pouches though some are 16, if you're lucky. $4 a dip. 1 tin a day. Every day.

I remember the last 2 years dating a woman I want to marry. She has no clue I dip. We've lived together almost a year now. She has no clue. I "run to 7-11 for a candy bar" while we're out at bars. I sit in the bathroom and let her know ahead of time that "I gotta take a huge shit" (maybe a little more eloquently than that). Read that again: I'd rather my girlfriend think I'm some weirdo who leaves a party to run to 7-11 and would rather have her think I'm taking some huge shit every day after work so i can get my fix.

I remember all of those things because I've dipped in secret for over 10 years. Cancer scares. Money pissed away. All of it.

I'm sick of being a slave to this. I'm sick of leaving my home each day knowing I'm going to spend $5 first thing on a new tin. I'm sick of dipping at work. I'm sick of having to plan EVERYTHING around "can I sneak away to buy a tin or take a dip". I'm sick of worrying if I'm going to get cancer. I'm sick of not arguing the idea that I take huge shits at party because I don't want anybody to know that I'm hiding in the bathroom with a hooch in. I'm sick of realizing I'll lose what I've come to think is a pretty nice looking face!

My name is Ryan. My ID is the name of my first "Dipping Song". I'm 10.5 years dipping and quitting on March 25. I'm ready.
Quit Date: 7.8.13