Author Topic: Mushroom Clouds  (Read 1622 times)

Offline AtomicDiesel

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Mushroom Clouds
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2011, 06:15:00 AM »
Quote from: wo1miles
Quote from: AtomicDiesel
Because I enjoyed it. Yep. Could put a wad of dip in my jaw right now and enjoy the hell out of it. But I won't, because I want to stop.
It is very difficult to stop something you truly LOVE. With that attitude about dip, every little excuse will have you coming back. You need to develop a hatred for the shit or your quit WILL NOT SUCCEED.
That's what I am working on. Thus far I have consumed most every drop of hatred on myself. That in itself is a destructive habit that needs to be broken as well. Unknown to myself back in 08, and up until recently, Copenhagen, while deadly and destructive, was only one relatively small way in which I was killing myself.
?The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.? Mark 1:15
Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever - TJ
KTC Retread...Quit for the final time 10/21/2011
Though I am peaceful, please do not assume that I have somehow forgotten how to be violent.

Offline wo1miles

• Quitter
  • Interests: Baseball, Football, Basketball, Bowling, Reading, Writing, Spending time with the kiddos, watching movies with the love of my life (wife).
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2011, 01:53:00 AM »
Because I enjoyed it. Yep. Could put a wad of dip in my jaw right now and enjoy the hell out of it. But I won't, because I want to stop.
It is very difficult to stop something you truly LOVE. With that attitude about dip, every little excuse will have you coming back. You need to develop a hatred for the shit or your quit WILL NOT SUCCEED.
Your mind is a lying, cheating, stealing whore. Your body is a saint. Now, who are YOU going to listen to?

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2011, 08:29:00 PM »
Quote from: davidc67
Quote from: Souliman
Quote from: Miles
Quote from: ODAAT
Quote from: Keddy
Why? Because I enjoyed it. Yep. Could put a wad of dip in my jaw right now and enjoy the hell out of it.
Man, Diesel, the Nic Bitch really has you by the balls!! The reality: Your addiction is making you think you enjoy the dip. All you're doing is satisfying a nic deficiency (called a crave) . . . and then the next one . . . and the next . . . ad nauseam. But you should know that already, since you've been around here a while. . . .
Romanticizing....won't take long before another three years pass and he's figuring out which group to post in.

You either want to quit or you don't.

Be all about it or fuck off.....That is all.
Yeah that there is some gutless nameless caver talk.

"Nic bitch...fuck me...smooch smooch...I love it when you stick your log in me...smoochsmooch"
Diesal, Try putting fake dip in your mouth for the next two weeks with no nicotine and then come back here and tell me you love dip.....actually, try it for one day... 24 hours. Thanks, Dave
Read this. It is called I chew because I like chewing. http://killthecan.org/robs/ilikechewing.asp

Offline davidc67

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2011-03-03
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2011, 08:09:00 PM »
Quote from: Souliman
Why? Because I enjoyed it. Yep. Could put a wad of dip in my jaw right now and enjoy the hell out of it.
Man, Diesel, the Nic Bitch really has you by the balls!! The reality: Your addiction is making you think you enjoy the dip. All you're doing is satisfying a nic deficiency (called a crave) . . . and then the next one . . . and the next . . . ad nauseam. But you should know that already, since you've been around here a while. . . .
Romanticizing....won't take long before another three years pass and he's figuring out which group to post in.

"Nic bitch...fuck me...smooch smooch...I love it when you stick your log in me...smoochsmooch"
Diesal, Try putting fake dip in your mouth for the next two weeks with no nicotine and then come back here and tell me you love dip.....actually, try it for one day... 24 hours. Thanks, Dave
Quit Date: March 3, 2011 @ 10:10 AM I took my life back.
HOF Date: June 10, 2011
Second Floor: Sept 18, 2011
Third Floor: Dec 27, 2011
One Year: March 1, 2012 (leap year)
Fourth Floor: April 5, 2012
Fifth Floor: July 14, 2012
Six Floor: October 22, 2012
Seventh Floor: January 30, 2013
Eighth Floor: May 10th, 2013
Ninth Floor: August 18th, 2013
Comma: November 26th, 2013
Three years: March 1st, 2014
Eleventh Floor: March 6th, 2014
Twelfth Floor: June 14th, 2014

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Swim Bike Run - Shooting - Chasing my boys around.
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2011, 07:18:00 PM »

Offline miles

• Quit Pro
  • Howdy, I'm Miles and I'm Quit
  • Quit Date: 3/7/2011
  • Interests: My kids, Quitting, Hunting, fishing, motorcycles, MTB, football, racing, baseball, guitar, family, running, Clint Eastwood, Cold Beer, Floating down the river, camping. Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Falcons, Houston Oilers (RIP - Love Ya Blue!)"]["{{}}{{}}][_
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2011, 04:19:00 PM »

I quit with with you all!

Offline ODAAT

• Quitter
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2011, 04:15:00 PM »
My quit told me if I ever leave, it will kill me.

Nicotine owned me for 24 years. I resumed control on Feb. 1, 2011.
HOF Date: 05/11/2011

"Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today." -- Mark Twain

Offline Keddy

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Break the Chains
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2011, 04:10:00 PM »

Offline klark

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 10/22/2009
  • Likes Given: 67
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2011, 03:43:00 PM »
Radman, I have the full size pic if you'd like.

Tarpon, nobody gives a fuck what bothers you, so sell your internet badassedness elswhere. Come here to impress you, I did not;)
First off, show some freaking respect. Second, did you come here to quit? If you did I would suggest you have a plan, and if you do you may want to share it. I see the way you are going and I give you a week before this quit ends.

So are you here to quit or call people internet bad assess? For the record, tarpon is one of the biggest bad ass quitters on the site. How about you listen to him for 5 seconds and maybe save your life?
A promise not kept is the road to exile.

If quitting is cool, consider me Myles Davis.

Unless you bring value onto my 1/2 acre, I don't want to hear it.

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2011, 03:39:00 PM »
Come here to impress you, I did not;)
Yoda speak...awesome.

What did you come here for, then?
What is your major malfunction?!?!?!?!

Offline AtomicDiesel

• Quitter
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2011, 03:27:00 PM »
Radman, I have the full size pic if you'd like.

Tarpon, nobody gives a fuck what bothers you, so sell your internet badassedness elswhere. Come here to impress you, I did not;)
?The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.? Mark 1:15
Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever - TJ
Though I am peaceful, please do not assume that I have somehow forgotten how to be violent.

Offline tarpon17

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Epic Quitter
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2011, 02:49:00 PM »
Quote from: Radman
Blunt and straightforward, the only way I know.
Same here, so I got 2 things:

1. Glad to have you back. Make it stick this time.

2. What's the story with your avatar? Good-looking babe utilizing a great camera angle to display her assets, or drunk chick collapsed on the floor not realizing she's being photographed? Either way, I like it.
1. Think I may look into that non-tobacco herb stuff that Chewie has been blogging on.
2.That's the new tile on my kitchen floor, man!
Nice work on the tile. I can't exactly figure why, but I'm totally mesmerized by that picture. Plain, simple, inviting.

Once again frustrated by non-zoomable, low-pixel avatars....

I see you got your name added to roll. See you here tomorrow.
Couple of things bother me, nonchalance and isolation. Fuck you and good luck. Reach another 100 days of quit and let me know how the fingerbanging is in 2012.

You don't impress me, but I guess thats how blunt and straightforward guys roll.

Offline Radman

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Family and friends. Other than that, anything outdoors....motorcycling, shooting, hunting, fishing, racing.
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2011, 01:54:00 PM »

2. What's the story with your avatar? Good-looking babe utilizing a great camera angle to display her assets, or drunk chick collapsed on the floor not realizing she's being photographed? Either way, I like it.
1. Think I may look into that non-tobacco herb stuff that Chewie has been blogging on.
Nice work on the tile. I can't exactly figure why, but I'm totally mesmerized by that picture. Plain, simple, inviting.

Once again frustrated by non-zoomable, low-pixel avatars....

I see you got your name added to roll. See you here tomorrow.

Offline AtomicDiesel

• Quitter
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2011, 12:14:00 PM »

Offline Radman

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Family and friends. Other than that, anything outdoors....motorcycling, shooting, hunting, fishing, racing.
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2011, 11:08:00 AM »