Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 1915 times)

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Introduction
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2013, 03:34:00 PM »
Quote from: Luby
Quote from: copingwithoutcopen
Quote from: FUDIP
All,

I wanted to introduce myself as an individual who needs/wants to quit dipping.  I took my last depressing, gross and sad dip yesterday around 10 am and realized that I am an addict. The realization that I can not quit on my own was very humbling, sad, but some how liberating.  I already have anger issues that seem to be generating from not having dip in the last 24 hours.  This again makes me disappointed in myself, but I am ready for this quit.  I have tons of water, about 1,000 pieces of gum and would like to join one of the quitting groups.

Thank you to everyone on this site in advanced for helping me.

I look forward to the road in front of me.

Regards,

FUDIP
Don't be so down on yourself, man. Todays the day you took your life back and you'll remember it as one of the best ten days of your life. Today's the day you grew a set, reached down deep and looked long and hard in the mirror. Yesterday you didn't like what you saw so you did something about it. Today you're quit, you're free and on your way to becoming the person you were meant to be. Today's a good day brother, honor your word and shout out if you need anything. Believe it or not, after a while it gets even better!
I agree but would also add any time you even think about dipping again remember that sad, depressing, disgusting feeling you had. Today you chose to be better than that, you chose to be free of the chains. Today you have won, and I quit with you today.
FU I quit with you today, that is possible! Pm me for any support you need.
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline luby

• Quitting MoFo
  • Likes Given: 24
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2013, 02:14:00 PM »
Quote from: copingwithoutcopen
All,

I wanted to introduce myself as an individual who needs/wants to quit dipping.  I took my last depressing, gross and sad dip yesterday around 10 am and realized that I am an addict. The realization that I can not quit on my own was very humbling, sad, but some how liberating.  I already have anger issues that seem to be generating from not having dip in the last 24 hours.  This again makes me disappointed in myself, but I am ready for this quit.  I have tons of water, about 1,000 pieces of gum and would like to join one of the quitting groups.

Regards,

FUDIP
Don't be so down on yourself, man. Todays the day you took your life back and you'll remember it as one of the best ten days of your life. Today's the day you grew a set, reached down deep and looked long and hard in the mirror. Yesterday you didn't like what you saw so you did something about it. Today you're quit, you're free and on your way to becoming the person you were meant to be. Today's a good day brother, honor your word and shout out if you need anything. Believe it or not, after a while it gets even better!
I agree but would also add any time you even think about dipping again remember that sad, depressing, disgusting feeling you had. Today you chose to be better than that, you chose to be free of the chains. Today you have won, and I quit with you today.

Offline iquitchewing

• Quitter
  • Interests: Grandchildren, music, electronics, hand drumming, much more.
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2013, 11:37:00 AM »
Please allow my encouragement. I quit 48 days ago and knowing that I've been quit for those days means that you can and will be quit also if you post every day and follow the suggestions here. The folks in KTC are mostly hard-asses. That how we stay quit. I am quitting with you today.

Offline copingwithoutcopen

• Quitting MoFo
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 11:09:00 AM »
All,

I wanted to introduce myself as an individual who needs/wants to quit dipping. I took my last depressing, gross and sad dip yesterday around 10 am and realized that I am an addict. The realization that I can not quit on my own was very humbling, sad, but some how liberating. I already have anger issues that seem to be generating from not having dip in the last 24 hours. This again makes me disappointed in myself, but I am ready for this quit. I have tons of water, about 1,000 pieces of gum and would like to join one of the quitting groups.

Regards,

FUDIP

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 11:04:00 AM »
All,

I wanted to introduce myself as an individual who needs/wants to quit dipping. I took my last depressing, gross and sad dip yesterday around 10 am and realized that I am an addict. The realization that I can not quit on my own was very humbling, sad, but some how liberating. I already have anger issues that seem to be generating from not having dip in the last 24 hours. This again makes me disappointed in myself, but I am ready for this quit. I have tons of water, about 1,000 pieces of gum and would like to join one of the quitting groups.

Regards,

FUDIP
You have come to the right place. Realizing you are an addict is a big step. Addicts can never, ever, ever have another. That said, make your quit easier; just quit today and focus on today. If you quit 1 day at a time you shall be healed. Just shout if you need some help.

Offline FUDIP

• Quitter
Introduction
« on: February 11, 2013, 10:47:00 AM »
All,

Regards,

FUDIP